|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris call the old woman next door after he meets her?
(c) Sister Mary.
(d) Mrs. Malcolm.
2. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
(a) He wants to feed her.
(b) She reminds him of sour milk.
(c) He hates her.
3. When does Corinne say her doctors released her?
(a) Three months previously.
(b) Four years ago.
(c) Last summer.
(d) Just before Christmas.
4. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(c) Elderly Neighbors.
5. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart take from Jory's garden and place into his?
2. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
3. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
4. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
5. When Cathy and Chris are arguing in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice, who does Cathy say she took Bart from?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)