|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
(a) The wall.
(b) Rose bushes.
(c) A window in the mansion.
(d) Paul's statues.
2. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
(a) John Amos.
(d) The rich woman.
3. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
4. During their second confrontation, Corinne asks Chris if he loves Cathy as a man loves a _______.
5. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
(b) Oxygen mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's school?
2. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
3. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
4. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
5. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)