|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
2. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
(a) Julian Marquet.
(b) Malcolm Foxworth.
(c) John Amos.
(d) Bart Winslow.
3. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
(a) Mechanical doll.
4. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
(a) Chris and Cathy.
(b) Chris and the old woman.
(c) John Amos and the old woman.
(d) John Amos and Cathy.
5. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
(b) Mechanical doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
2. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
3. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
4. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
5. How does Bart say his real father died?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)