|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
(a) He is too ashamed of her.
(b) Forgiveness is not his to give.
(c) He would be betraying Cathy.
(d) His life would cease to have meaning if he let go of his hate.
2. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
3. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
4. After Jory tells Bart that Clover is missing, what does Bart claim to have shot in the eye?
(c) John Amos.
5. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
(a) Bart is never far from Corinne.
(c) He smells him.
(d) He hears sounds in the corner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
2. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
3. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
4. When Jory is eavesdropping on his parents' argument downstairs, Cathy asks Chris if she reminds him of _______.
5. Who is Chris' father?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)