|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
(a) Chris graduated from medical school.
(b) Cathy and Paul's wedding.
(c) His grandpa's death.
(d) When Clover was given to him.
2. What reason does the old woman give to Jory for why she doesn't open the drapes in her windows?
(a) Windows frighten her.
(b) The light hurts her eyes.
(c) She feels safe in the darkness.
(d) She hasn't had the windows cleaned yet.
3. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
4. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
(c) South Carolina.
5. Whose hair does Malcolm write about cutting in his journal?
(b) Violet Blue's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just before Corinne rocks Bart to sleep singing him a lullaby in Honor Thy Mother, what does Bart say Corinne used to smell of?
2. The old woman tells Jory the first man she married was ________ to her.
3. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
4. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
5. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)