|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
2. What is Bart making for Clover?
(a) Clay food bowl.
(c) Mud pie.
(d) Dog house.
3. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
(a) Julian Marquet.
(b) Bart Winslow.
(c) John Amos.
(d) Malcolm Foxworth.
4. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(a) Elderly Neighbors.
5. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
2. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
3. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
4. According to John Amos, "_____ is what women use to make men weak."
5. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)