|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
(a) Hand over the ring.
(b) Assist Paul to the platform.
(c) Pass Cathy her vows.
(d) Hold Cathy's bouquet.
2. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
(b) St. Bernard.
(d) Persian cat.
3. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
4. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
5. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(a) Clairmont Court.
(b) Greenglenna Estate.
(d) Foxworth Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
2. Who is Cathy's third husband?
3. What does Jory think any girl he will ever love will have?
4. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
5. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)