|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
(a) Great grandfather.
(d) Step father.
2. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
(a) Bottle caps.
(b) House plants.
(c) Mouse babies.
3. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
(a) Take over Cathy's classes.
(b) Become the student's doctor.
(c) Adopt the student's child.
(d) Move to South Carolina.
4. Just before Corinne rocks Bart to sleep singing him a lullaby in Honor Thy Mother, what does Bart say Corinne used to smell of?
5. What does Bart take from Jory's garden and place into his?
(a) Rock Border.
(b) Clovers collar.
(c) Cindy's toy truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
2. Feeling pain makes Bart feel like he isn't a _______.
3. Who does Bart's grandmother tell Bart to stay away from in My Heart's Desire?
4. Who is Chris' father?
5. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)