|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
(a) Tobacco pipe.
(d) Apricot Marmalade.
2. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
3. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
(a) Old man.
4. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(b) Dramatic entrances.
(d) Pas de duex.
5. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
(a) He'll kill her if she touches him.
(b) He would cut up all of Cindy's clothes.
(c) He'd tell him mom.
(d) He was digging in Apple's poop.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
2. Why does Bart punish Apple after he returns from the hospital?
3. What does Bart accuse Corinne of doing to Apple after he returns from the hospital?
4. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
5. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)