|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
(a) South Carolina.
2. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
(a) He would cut up all of Cindy's clothes.
(b) He'll kill her if she touches him.
(c) He'd tell him mom.
(d) He was digging in Apple's poop.
3. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
(a) John Amos.
(c) The rich woman.
4. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
(a) Her mother at a Christmas party.
(b) His father, the handsome lawyer.
(c) A mansion burning to the ground.
(d) A boy in an attic.
5. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bart making for Clover?
2. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
3. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
4. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
5. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)