|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bart say his real father died?
(a) Heart failure.
(b) Kenyan safari.
(c) In a fire.
(d) Industrial accident.
2. In Malcolm's journal, Malcolm's father has him strip naked, whips him, and then locks him in the attic for what offense?
(a) Destroying his mother's childhood pictures.
(b) Hiding when his father called for him.
(c) Shredding his mother's old corsets.
(d) Smoking his father's tobacco.
3. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
(c) Mountain climber.
(d) Submarine commander.
4. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
(a) St. Bernard.
(b) Persian cat.
5. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
(a) Bartholomew Winslow.
(b) Julian Marquet.
(c) Malcolm Foxworth.
(d) Chris Sheffield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jory find in Apple after the first confrontation between Chris and Corinne?
2. What does Bart say he has bad genes from in the chapter titled Honor Thy Mother?
3. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
4. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
5. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)