|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
(d) His grandmother's.
2. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
(a) Each other.
(b) Their children.
(c) Madame Marisha.
(d) Their friends.
3. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
4. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
(c) Mechanical doll.
5. Bart thinks that doctors are always seeing blood because they're always cutting into people. What blood is Chris noticing when Bart thinks this?
(a) Cindy's scraped knee.
(b) Bart's healing infection.
(c) Clover's dead body.
(d) Bart's bleeding lip.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
2. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
3. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
4. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
5. What causes Cathy's fall during a series of pirouettes?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)