|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Cathy's skimpy halter-top that she wears, to Bart's disapproval, while pushing Cindy in a baby swing?
2. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
(c) Mechanical doll.
3. When Jory is eavesdropping on his parents' argument downstairs, Cathy asks Chris if she reminds him of _______.
(b) Madame Marisha.
4. Cindy is Jory's _______.
(b) Dance partner.
5. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris call the old woman next door after he meets her?
2. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
3. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
4. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
5. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)