|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris call the old woman next door after he meets her?
(b) Mrs. Malcolm.
(d) Sister Mary.
2. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
3. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
(a) Tobacco pipe.
(d) Apricot Marmalade.
4. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
(a) A mansion burning to the ground.
(b) A boy in an attic.
(c) His father, the handsome lawyer.
(d) Her mother at a Christmas party.
5. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
2. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
3. Who is Cathy's third husband?
4. What does Chris throw out of the attic windows in the chapter titled Jory?
5. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)