|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
(a) Become the student's doctor.
(b) Adopt the student's child.
(c) Move to South Carolina.
(d) Take over Cathy's classes.
2. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
(a) French maid.
(b) Construction Boss.
3. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
(a) John Amos.
(b) The old woman.
4. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
(a) Say nothing.
(b) Repeat everything she says.
(c) Tell an indecipherable web of lies.
(d) Pretend to be Jory.
5. Feeling pain makes Bart feel like he isn't a _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
2. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
3. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
4. Who is Cathy's third husband?
5. Where does Bart discover Clover's body?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)