|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Cathy's fall during a series of pirouettes?
(a) Cindy's bald head.
(b) Bart's evil eye.
(c) Loose ribbon.
(d) Stray prop.
2. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
(c) John Amos.
3. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
(b) The old woman.
(d) John Amos.
4. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
(a) Repeat everything she says.
(b) Tell an indecipherable web of lies.
(c) Say nothing.
(d) Pretend to be Jory.
5. What game does Bart tell Cindy they're playing when he cuts off her hair?
(a) Scalpin' Indians.
(b) Beauty parlor.
(d) Dress up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
2. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
3. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
4. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
5. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)