|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
2. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
(b) Gas stations.
(d) Disney World.
3. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
(a) A mansion burning to the ground.
(b) His father, the handsome lawyer.
(c) A boy in an attic.
(d) Her mother at a Christmas party.
4. The old woman tells Jory the first man she married was ________ to her.
5. What does Chris call the old woman next door after he meets her?
(b) Sister Mary.
(d) Mrs. Malcolm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John Amos's last name?
2. What does Bart say he has bad genes from in the chapter titled Honor Thy Mother?
3. When Bart's grandmother pokes her head over the wall to remind him to feed his pet, what does she find him over?
4. What does Chris first recognize about the old woman next door?
5. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)