|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
(a) He was digging in Apple's poop.
(b) He'll kill her if she touches him.
(c) He would cut up all of Cindy's clothes.
(d) He'd tell him mom.
2. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
(a) A walking cane.
(b) A trip to Disneyland.
(c) Piles of money.
(d) A puppy pony.
3. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
(b) Rescue dog.
(c) Circus bear.
4. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Richard Blackguard.
(b) Jules Foxworth.
(c) Simon Daughtry.
(d) Damien Winter.
5. What was Cathy's dancing name?
(a) Catherine Winslow.
(b) Katie Malcolm.
(c) Catherine Dahl.
(d) Cathy Marquet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
2. During their second confrontation, Corinne asks Chris if he loves Cathy as a man loves a _______.
3. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
4. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
5. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)