|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
(a) The old woman.
(b) John Amos.
2. Whose hair does Malcolm write about cutting in his journal?
(c) Violet Blue's.
3. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
(c) John Amos.
(d) The rich woman.
4. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
(a) She is legally responsible for him.
(b) He is blackmailing her.
(c) He is her most beloved friend.
(d) She needs help with the housekeeping.
5. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
(a) The Winged Victory.
(b) The Thinker.
(d) The Kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
2. What color is Cathy's skimpy halter-top that she wears, to Bart's disapproval, while pushing Cindy in a baby swing?
3. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
4. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
5. What does Jory think any girl he will ever love will have?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)