|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jory tells Bart that Clover is missing, what does Bart claim to have shot in the eye?
(a) John Amos.
2. What is Bart making for Clover?
(a) Clay food bowl.
(c) Dog house.
(d) Mud pie.
3. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
(a) Assist Paul to the platform.
(b) Hold Cathy's bouquet.
(c) Hand over the ring.
(d) Pass Cathy her vows.
4. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
(b) Mechanical doll.
5. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bart punish Apple after he returns from the hospital?
2. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
3. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
4. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
5. In the beginning of the novel, in the attic, Chris assures Cathy that _______ is dead.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)