|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cathy's third husband?
2. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(b) Elderly Neighbors.
3. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
(a) Hold Cathy's bouquet.
(b) Pass Cathy her vows.
(c) Assist Paul to the platform.
(d) Hand over the ring.
4. What does Bart say he has bad genes from in the chapter titled Honor Thy Mother?
(b) Taking too long to be born.
(c) Coming second.
(d) Daddy Bart.
5. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
(b) Prairie widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jory's family's one servant?
2. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
3. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
4. After Jory tells Bart that Clover is missing, what does Bart claim to have shot in the eye?
5. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)