|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
(a) Dr. Mary Oberman.
(b) Dr. Hermes.
(c) Dr. Alexandra Hearst.
(d) Dr. Marie Dubois.
2. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
(a) A mansion burning to the ground.
(b) A boy in an attic.
(c) Her mother at a Christmas party.
(d) His father, the handsome lawyer.
3. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
(a) St. Bernard.
(d) Persian cat.
4. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
(b) Self loathing.
(c) Jealous rages.
(d) A broad spectrum of prejudices.
5. What was Cathy's dancing name?
(a) Catherine Winslow.
(b) Katie Malcolm.
(c) Catherine Dahl.
(d) Cathy Marquet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
2. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
3. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
4. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
5. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)