|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(c) Elderly Neighbors.
2. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
(a) Adopting a girl over a boy.
(b) Using their real names.
(c) The adoption agency investigating.
(d) Hiring a lawyer.
3. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
(c) Submarine commander.
(d) Mountain climber.
4. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
5. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
2. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
3. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
4. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
5. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)