|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Malcolm's journal, Malcolm's father has him strip naked, whips him, and then locks him in the attic for what offense?
(a) Shredding his mother's old corsets.
(b) Smoking his father's tobacco.
(c) Destroying his mother's childhood pictures.
(d) Hiding when his father called for him.
2. What is John Amos's last name?
3. Just before Corinne rocks Bart to sleep singing him a lullaby in Honor Thy Mother, what does Bart say Corinne used to smell of?
4. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
(a) A trip to Disneyland.
(b) A walking cane.
(c) A puppy pony.
(d) Piles of money.
5. Why does Bart punish Apple after he returns from the hospital?
(a) Apple growls at him.
(b) Apple is alive.
(c) Apple isn't excited to see him.
(d) Apple cowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
2. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
3. What does Chris call the old woman next door after he meets her?
4. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
5. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)