|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
(b) John Amos.
2. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
(b) A broad spectrum of prejudices.
(c) Jealous rages.
(d) Self loathing.
3. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
4. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(a) Pas de duex.
(d) Dramatic entrances.
5. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
(a) Splashing in a pool.
(b) For calling his mother "Momma."
(c) Dropping sippy cups on the floor.
(d) Not caring who sees her naked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bart thinks that doctors are always seeing blood because they're always cutting into people. What blood is Chris noticing when Bart thinks this?
2. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
3. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
4. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
5. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)