|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
2. What possession of Cathy's does Jory catch Bart deliberately breaking?
(a) Porcelain ballerina.
(b) Ballet points.
(c) China bowl.
(d) Plaster mold of Bart and Jory's hands.
3. Who is Cathy's third husband?
4. When does Corinne say her doctors released her?
(a) Four years ago.
(b) Last summer.
(c) Three months previously.
(d) Just before Christmas.
5. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
(a) Wishful thinking.
(c) The subconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart take from Jory's garden and place into his?
2. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
3. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
4. According to John Amos, "_____ is what women use to make men weak."
5. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)