|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
(b) Prairie widow.
2. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
(a) John Amos.
(c) The old woman.
3. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
4. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
(a) Self loathing.
(b) Jealous rages.
(c) A broad spectrum of prejudices.
5. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) The Nutcracker.
(c) Swan Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
2. What is Bart making for Clover?
3. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
4. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
5. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)