|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
(a) Prairie widow.
2. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
(a) Adopt the student's child.
(b) Become the student's doctor.
(c) Take over Cathy's classes.
(d) Move to South Carolina.
3. What does Chris first recognize about the old woman next door?
(a) Her blond hair.
(b) Her rings.
(c) Her voice.
(d) Her costly shoes.
4. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
5. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
(c) Rodin statue.
(d) The garden wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Jory tells Bart that Clover is missing, what does Bart claim to have shot in the eye?
2. During their second confrontation, Corinne asks Chris if he loves Cathy as a man loves a _______.
3. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
4. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
5. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)