|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
(a) Self loathing.
(b) Jealous rages.
(d) A broad spectrum of prejudices.
2. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
(a) Adopting a girl over a boy.
(b) Using their real names.
(c) The adoption agency investigating.
(d) Hiring a lawyer.
3. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
4. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
5. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(a) Crushing a paper flower.
(b) Urinating in his pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
2. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
3. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
4. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
5. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)