|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bart's grandmother tell Bart to stay away from in My Heart's Desire?
(c) John Amos.
2. What reason does the old woman give to Jory for why she doesn't open the drapes in her windows?
(a) The light hurts her eyes.
(b) She hasn't had the windows cleaned yet.
(c) She feels safe in the darkness.
(d) Windows frighten her.
3. Why does Bart punish Apple after he returns from the hospital?
(a) Apple is alive.
(b) Apple growls at him.
(c) Apple cowers.
(d) Apple isn't excited to see him.
4. What does Bart unintentionally injure his knee with?
(a) Rusty nail.
(b) Pony cart.
(d) Sharp stone.
5. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
2. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
3. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
4. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
5. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)