|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
(a) Splashing in a pool.
(b) For calling his mother "Momma."
(c) Not caring who sees her naked.
(d) Dropping sippy cups on the floor.
2. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
3. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
(a) Repeat everything she says.
(b) Pretend to be Jory.
(c) Tell an indecipherable web of lies.
(d) Say nothing.
4. Who is Jory's father?
5. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
(a) The rich woman.
(b) John Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
2. The old woman tells Jory the first man she married was ________ to her.
3. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
4. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
5. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)