|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
(b) Twenty seven.
(d) Thirty two.
2. What does Chris throw out of the attic windows in the chapter titled Jory?
(a) Shreds of an old photo.
(c) Paper flowers.
(d) Picnic hamper.
3. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
4. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(b) Foxworth Hall.
(c) Clairmont Court.
(d) Greenglenna Estate.
5. Feeling pain makes Bart feel like he isn't a _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
2. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
3. Who does Bart dream is leaving him?
4. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
5. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)