|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
(a) Dropping sippy cups on the floor.
(b) For calling his mother "Momma."
(c) Not caring who sees her naked.
(d) Splashing in a pool.
2. Who is Jory's father?
3. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
4. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
(a) Twin beds.
(c) Wooden chests.
(d) Table lamps.
5. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
(a) A boy in an attic.
(b) A mansion burning to the ground.
(c) His father, the handsome lawyer.
(d) Her mother at a Christmas party.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
2. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
3. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
4. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
5. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)