|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possession of Cathy's does Jory catch Bart deliberately breaking?
(a) Plaster mold of Bart and Jory's hands.
(b) Porcelain ballerina.
(c) Ballet points.
(d) China bowl.
2. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
3. What does Chris throw out of the attic windows in the chapter titled Jory?
(b) Picnic hamper.
(c) Shreds of an old photo.
(d) Paper flowers.
4. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
5. What does Bart take from Jory's garden and place into his?
(a) Rock Border.
(c) Cindy's toy truck.
(d) Clovers collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
2. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
3. In Malcolm's journal, Malcolm's father has him strip naked, whips him, and then locks him in the attic for what offense?
4. How does Bart say his real father died?
5. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)