|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
(a) Construction Boss.
(d) French maid.
2. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
3. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(b) Greenglenna Estate.
(c) Foxworth Hall.
(d) Clairmont Court.
4. Where does Bart discover Clover's body?
(a) Apple's barn.
(b) Fish pond.
(c) Hollow tree.
(d) The rich woman's rose bushes.
5. Who is Jory's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the old woman give to Jory for why she doesn't open the drapes in her windows?
2. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
3. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
4. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
5. Cindy is Jory's _______.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)