|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bart's grandmother tell Bart to stay away from in My Heart's Desire?
(d) John Amos.
2. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
(a) Dr. Alexandra Hearst.
(b) Dr. Marie Dubois.
(c) Dr. Hermes.
(d) Dr. Mary Oberman.
3. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
(a) Apricot Marmalade.
(c) Tobacco pipe.
4. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
5. When Cathy and Chris are arguing in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice, who does Cathy say she took Bart from?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
2. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
3. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
4. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
5. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)