|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's school?
(a) Marie Dubois School of Ballet.
(b) Madame Marquet's Ballet Gym.
(c) Sheffield Academy of Dance.
(d) Winslow Ballet.
2. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
(a) Hearing in his left ear.
(b) Feeling pain.
(c) Wiggling his pinky.
(d) Having emotions.
3. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Jules Foxworth.
(b) Damien Winter.
(c) Simon Daughtry.
(d) Richard Blackguard.
4. When Bart's grandmother pokes her head over the wall to remind him to feed his pet, what does she find him over?
(a) Planks for a dog house.
(b) Fish pond.
(d) Dead kitten.
5. What is Bart making for Clover?
(a) Clay food bowl.
(b) Mud pie.
(d) Dog house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
2. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
3. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
4. What color is Cathy's skimpy halter-top that she wears, to Bart's disapproval, while pushing Cindy in a baby swing?
5. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)