|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
2. When Jory is eavesdropping on his parents' argument downstairs, Cathy asks Chris if she reminds him of _______.
(a) Madame Marisha.
3. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
(c) Thirty two.
(d) Twenty seven.
4. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
(a) Her mother at a Christmas party.
(b) A mansion burning to the ground.
(c) His father, the handsome lawyer.
(d) A boy in an attic.
5. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
(a) Jealous rages.
(b) A broad spectrum of prejudices.
(c) Self loathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
2. When Bart's grandmother pokes her head over the wall to remind him to feed his pet, what does she find him over?
3. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
4. What gift from his grandmother does Bart find waiting for him in the barn?
5. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)