|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
2. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(c) Elderly Neighbors.
3. What is the name of Cathy's school?
(a) Winslow Ballet.
(b) Sheffield Academy of Dance.
(c) Madame Marquet's Ballet Gym.
(d) Marie Dubois School of Ballet.
4. What does Bart unintentionally injure his knee with?
(a) Rusty nail.
(b) Pony cart.
(d) Sharp stone.
5. Cindy is Jory's _______.
(d) Dance partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
2. When Cathy and Chris are arguing in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice, who does Cathy say she took Bart from?
3. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
4. What favorite food does Bart reject when he comes home from the hospital?
5. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)