|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
(d) Oxygen mask.
2. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
(a) The adoption agency investigating.
(b) Hiring a lawyer.
(c) Adopting a girl over a boy.
(d) Using their real names.
3. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
(a) Hearing in his left ear.
(b) Feeling pain.
(c) Wiggling his pinky.
(d) Having emotions.
4. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(b) Foxworth Hall.
(c) Clairmont Court.
(d) Greenglenna Estate.
5. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
2. When Cathy and Chris are arguing in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice, who does Cathy say she took Bart from?
3. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
4. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
5. Where does Bart's grandmother tell him her son ran away to in the chapter, My Heart's Desire?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)