|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
(a) Thirty two.
(d) Twenty seven.
2. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
(c) Submarine commander.
(d) Mountain climber.
3. What is the name of Jory's family's one servant?
(a) John Amos.
4. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
5. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Damien Winter.
(b) Jules Foxworth.
(c) Simon Daughtry.
(d) Richard Blackguard.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to John Amos, "_____ is what women use to make men weak."
2. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
3. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
4. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
5. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)