|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
2. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
3. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(c) Urinating in his pants.
(d) Crushing a paper flower.
4. When Bart's grandmother pokes her head over the wall to remind him to feed his pet, what does she find him over?
(a) Dead kitten.
(c) Fish pond.
(d) Planks for a dog house.
5. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bart's grandmother tell him her son ran away to in the chapter, My Heart's Desire?
2. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
3. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
4. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
5. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)