|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
(a) House plants.
(c) Mouse babies.
(d) Bottle caps.
2. What gift from his grandmother does Bart find waiting for him in the barn?
(a) Calico kitten.
(b) Miniature poodle.
(c) Shetland pony.
(d) St. Bernard puppy.
3. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
(a) Not letting people suspect how smart you are.
(b) Knowing nothing is ever enough.
(c) Swiping their treasures from under their noses.
(d) Getting away with a deception.
4. When Bart's grandmother pokes her head over the wall to remind him to feed his pet, what does she find him over?
(a) Planks for a dog house.
(b) Dead kitten.
(d) Fish pond.
5. In the beginning of the novel, in the attic, Chris assures Cathy that _______ is dead.
(a) Madame Marisha.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris throw out of the attic windows in the chapter titled Jory?
2. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
3. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
4. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
5. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)