|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
(a) Bart Winslow.
(b) Julian Marquet.
(c) John Amos.
(d) Malcolm Foxworth.
2. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
3. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
4. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
(a) For calling his mother "Momma."
(b) Not caring who sees her naked.
(c) Dropping sippy cups on the floor.
(d) Splashing in a pool.
5. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
(a) Mountain climber.
(b) Submarine commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
2. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
3. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
4. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
5. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)