|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
2. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
(b) Old man.
3. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(b) Crushing a paper flower.
(c) Urinating in his pants.
4. Who is Jory's father?
5. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
(a) Julian Marquet.
(b) Malcolm Foxworth.
(c) Chris Sheffield.
(d) Bartholomew Winslow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
2. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
3. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
4. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
5. What gift from his grandmother does Bart find waiting for him in the barn?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)