|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
(c) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
2. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
(a) The Winged Victory.
(c) The Kiss.
(d) The Thinker.
3. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
4. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Richard Blackguard.
(b) Simon Daughtry.
(c) Jules Foxworth.
(d) Damien Winter.
5. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cathy's third husband?
2. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
3. In Malcolm's journal, Malcolm's father has him strip naked, whips him, and then locks him in the attic for what offense?
4. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
5. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)