|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
(c) Old man.
2. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
(a) A trip to Disneyland.
(b) A puppy pony.
(c) A walking cane.
(d) Piles of money.
3. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
(a) Persian cat.
(b) St. Bernard.
4. Where does Bart's grandmother tell him her son ran away to in the chapter, My Heart's Desire?
5. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
2. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
3. Who is Jory's father?
4. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
5. What is the name of Cathy's school?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)