|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cathy's third husband?
2. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
(a) Assist Paul to the platform.
(b) Hold Cathy's bouquet.
(c) Pass Cathy her vows.
(d) Hand over the ring.
3. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
(a) Hearing in his left ear.
(b) Wiggling his pinky.
(c) Having emotions.
(d) Feeling pain.
4. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
5. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
(b) Persian cat.
(d) St. Bernard.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
2. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
3. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
4. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
5. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)