|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Malcolm's journal, Malcolm's father has him strip naked, whips him, and then locks him in the attic for what offense?
(a) Destroying his mother's childhood pictures.
(b) Hiding when his father called for him.
(c) Smoking his father's tobacco.
(d) Shredding his mother's old corsets.
2. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
(a) Snake bites.
(c) Corruptible youth.
(d) Rose thorns.
3. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
(c) South Carolina.
4. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
(c) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
5. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
2. What does Chris throw out of the attic windows in the chapter titled Jory?
3. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
4. What color is Cathy's skimpy halter-top that she wears, to Bart's disapproval, while pushing Cindy in a baby swing?
5. According to John Amos, "_____ is what women use to make men weak."
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)