|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
(b) Great grandfather.
(c) Step father.
2. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Damien Winter.
(b) Richard Blackguard.
(c) Jules Foxworth.
(d) Simon Daughtry.
3. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
4. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
5. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
(a) He hates her.
(c) She reminds him of sour milk.
(d) He wants to feed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bart dream is leaving him?
2. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
3. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
4. What color is Cathy's skimpy halter-top that she wears, to Bart's disapproval, while pushing Cindy in a baby swing?
5. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)