|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
(a) Twenty seven.
(c) Thirty two.
2. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
3. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
(a) Corruptible youth.
(b) Snake bites.
(c) Rose thorns.
4. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
5. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(a) Greenglenna Estate.
(b) Clairmont Court.
(d) Foxworth Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
2. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
3. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
4. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
5. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)