|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(b) Elderly Neighbors.
2. When Jory is eavesdropping on his parents' argument downstairs, Cathy asks Chris if she reminds him of _______.
(d) Madame Marisha.
3. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
(a) French maid.
(d) Construction Boss.
4. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
5. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(a) Crushing a paper flower.
(b) Urinating in his pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
2. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
3. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
4. Who does Bart dream is leaving him?
5. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)