|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
(a) Julian Marquet.
(b) Bart Winslow.
(c) John Amos.
(d) Malcolm Foxworth.
2. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
(a) Wooden chests.
(c) Table lamps.
(d) Twin beds.
3. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(d) Elderly Neighbors.
4. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
5. What does Chris throw out of the attic windows in the chapter titled Jory?
(a) Paper flowers.
(c) Picnic hamper.
(d) Shreds of an old photo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
2. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
3. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
4. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
5. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)