|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
(c) Old man.
2. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
(a) Hiring a lawyer.
(b) Adopting a girl over a boy.
(c) Using their real names.
(d) The adoption agency investigating.
3. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
(a) Construction Boss.
(b) French maid.
4. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
(b) Persian cat.
(d) St. Bernard.
5. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
2. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
3. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
4. What is the name of Jory's family's one servant?
5. In the beginning of the novel, in the attic, Chris assures Cathy that _______ is dead.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)