|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
(a) Assist Paul to the platform.
(b) Pass Cathy her vows.
(c) Hold Cathy's bouquet.
(d) Hand over the ring.
2. Who is Jory's father?
3. Who is Cathy's third husband?
4. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
(a) Great grandfather.
(d) Step father.
5. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
(a) House plants.
(b) Mouse babies.
(d) Bottle caps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
2. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
3. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
4. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
5. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)