|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
(a) The adoption agency investigating.
(b) Hiring a lawyer.
(c) Adopting a girl over a boy.
(d) Using their real names.
2. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
(b) Gas stations.
(c) Disney World.
3. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
4. Who is Cathy's third husband?
5. What does Jory think any girl he will ever love will have?
(a) Blond hair.
(b) Sharp wit.
(c) Blue eyes.
(d) Dancer silhouette.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to John Amos, "_____ is what women use to make men weak."
2. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
3. What is the name of Jory's family's one servant?
4. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
5. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)