|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of the novel, in the attic, Chris assures Cathy that _______ is dead.
(b) The butler.
(c) Madame Marisha.
(d) The grandmother.
2. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
(b) Ballet music.
(c) Trapped bird.
(d) Glass breaking.
3. Who is Cathy's third husband?
4. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
(a) Mountain climber.
(b) Submarine commander.
5. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
(b) My Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Malcolm's journal, Malcolm's father has him strip naked, whips him, and then locks him in the attic for what offense?
2. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
3. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
4. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
5. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)