|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
(c) John Amos.
(d) The rich woman.
2. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(a) Foxworth Hall.
(b) Clairmont Court.
(d) Greenglenna Estate.
3. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
4. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
(a) My Lady.
5. When Jory is eavesdropping on his parents' argument downstairs, Cathy asks Chris if she reminds him of _______.
(c) Madame Marisha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
2. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
3. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
4. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
5. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)