|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
(a) Hearing in his left ear.
(b) Wiggling his pinky.
(c) Having emotions.
(d) Feeling pain.
2. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
3. Who is Jory's father?
4. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
5. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
(a) The wall.
(b) Paul's statues.
(c) Rose bushes.
(d) A window in the mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
2. What is the name of Jory's family's one servant?
3. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
4. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
5. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)