|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
(b) Old man.
2. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
(c) My Lady.
3. When Jory is eavesdropping on his parents' argument downstairs, Cathy asks Chris if she reminds him of _______.
(d) Madame Marisha.
4. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
(b) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
5. What is the name of Jory's family's one servant?
(b) John Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift from his grandmother does Bart find waiting for him in the barn?
2. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
3. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
4. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
5. Who is Cathy's third husband?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)