|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
(b) The Thinker.
(c) The Kiss.
(d) The Winged Victory.
2. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
3. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
(a) John Amos.
(c) The rich woman.
4. According to John Amos, "_____ is what women use to make men weak."
5. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
2. What is the name of Jory's family's one servant?
3. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
4. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
5. Who is Jory's father?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)