|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
(b) Ballet music.
(c) Glass breaking.
(d) Trapped bird.
2. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
3. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
(a) Ballet shoes.
4. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
(a) Piles of money.
(b) A walking cane.
(c) A puppy pony.
(d) A trip to Disneyland.
5. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
(b) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
2. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
3. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
4. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
5. What is the name of Cathy's school?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)