|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
2. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
(a) Great grandfather.
(b) Step father.
3. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Simon Daughtry.
(b) Jules Foxworth.
(c) Damien Winter.
(d) Richard Blackguard.
4. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
(a) She reminds him of sour milk.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He wants to feed her.
5. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
2. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
3. What does Jory think any girl he will ever love will have?
4. According to John Amos, "_____ is what women use to make men weak."
5. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)