|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
2. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(b) Greenglenna Estate.
(c) Clairmont Court.
(d) Foxworth Hall.
3. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
(a) Twin beds.
(b) Table lamps.
(c) Wooden chests.
4. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
5. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
(d) Ballet shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
2. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
3. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
4. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
5. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)