|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
(a) Mouse babies.
(b) House plants.
(d) Bottle caps.
2. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
(b) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
3. In the beginning of the novel, in the attic, Chris assures Cathy that _______ is dead.
(a) The grandmother.
(b) The butler.
(d) Madame Marisha.
4. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
(a) Feeling pain.
(b) Hearing in his left ear.
(c) Wiggling his pinky.
(d) Having emotions.
5. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
(b) Step father.
(d) Great grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cathy's third husband?
2. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
3. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
4. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
5. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)