|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
(a) South Carolina.
2. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
3. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
4. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
(a) The rich woman.
(b) John Amos.
5. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(a) Greenglenna Estate.
(b) Foxworth Hall.
(c) Clairmont Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
2. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
3. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
4. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
5. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)