|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
2. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(a) Urinating in his pants.
(b) Crushing a paper flower.
3. What does Chris throw out of the attic windows in the chapter titled Jory?
(a) Shreds of an old photo.
(c) Picnic hamper.
(d) Paper flowers.
4. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
(a) Mountain climber.
(c) Submarine commander.
5. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
2. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
3. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
4. What is the name of Jory's family's one servant?
5. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)