|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
(b) Ballet shoes.
2. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
(b) Mouse babies.
(c) Bottle caps.
(d) House plants.
3. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
(a) Move to South Carolina.
(b) Adopt the student's child.
(c) Take over Cathy's classes.
(d) Become the student's doctor.
4. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
(c) Great grandfather.
(d) Step father.
5. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
(a) Paul's statues.
(b) Rose bushes.
(c) A window in the mansion.
(d) The wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris throw out of the attic windows in the chapter titled Jory?
2. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
3. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
4. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
5. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)