|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
2. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
(b) The rich woman.
(c) John Amos.
3. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
(a) Rose bushes.
(b) The wall.
(c) Paul's statues.
(d) A window in the mansion.
4. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(b) Foxworth Hall.
(c) Clairmont Court.
(d) Greenglenna Estate.
5. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(b) Crushing a paper flower.
(c) Urinating in his pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
2. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
3. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
4. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
5. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)