|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
(b) Disney World.
(d) Gas stations.
2. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(a) Foxworth Hall.
(b) Clairmont Court.
(d) Greenglenna Estate.
3. In the beginning of the novel, in the attic, Chris assures Cathy that _______ is dead.
(a) The grandmother.
(c) Madame Marisha.
(d) The butler.
4. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
(b) South Carolina.
5. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
2. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
3. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
4. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
5. What is the name of Jory's family's one servant?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)