|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
(a) Twenty seven.
(c) Thirty two.
2. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
(c) Ballet shoes.
3. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
(c) The subconscious.
(d) Wishful thinking.
4. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
(b) South Carolina.
5. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
2. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
3. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
4. Who is Cathy's third husband?
5. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)