|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
(b) Ballet shoes.
2. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
(a) Paul's statues.
(b) Rose bushes.
(c) A window in the mansion.
(d) The wall.
3. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
4. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
5. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
(a) Disney World.
(c) Gas stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
2. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
3. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
4. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
5. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)