|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
2. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(b) Crushing a paper flower.
(c) Urinating in his pants.
3. Who is Cathy's third husband?
4. What does Chris throw out of the attic windows in the chapter titled Jory?
(a) Picnic hamper.
(b) Shreds of an old photo.
(c) Paper flowers.
5. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
(a) St. Bernard.
(d) Persian cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
2. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
3. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
4. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
5. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)