|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
(b) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
2. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
(a) Their friends.
(b) Their children.
(c) Madame Marisha.
(d) Each other.
3. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
(b) Gas stations.
(d) Disney World.
4. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
(a) The wall.
(b) Rose bushes.
(c) Paul's statues.
(d) A window in the mansion.
5. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
(b) The subconscious.
(d) Wishful thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
2. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
3. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
4. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
5. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)