|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
2. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
(c) My Lady.
3. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
(a) The subconscious.
(b) Wishful thinking.
4. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
(a) John Amos.
(d) The rich woman.
5. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
2. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
3. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
4. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
5. Who is Jory's father?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)