|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
2. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
(c) Oxygen mask.
3. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(b) Crushing a paper flower.
(c) Urinating in his pants.
4. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
5. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
(a) My Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
2. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
3. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
4. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
5. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)