|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
(a) Hearing in his left ear.
(b) Wiggling his pinky.
(c) Feeling pain.
(d) Having emotions.
2. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
(a) Wishful thinking.
(d) The subconscious.
3. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
(c) Great grandfather.
(d) Step father.
4. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
5. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
(a) The wall.
(b) Rose bushes.
(c) Paul's statues.
(d) A window in the mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
2. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
3. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
4. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
5. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)