|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
(a) Submarine commander.
(b) Mountain climber.
2. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
(a) South Carolina.
3. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
(a) Glass breaking.
(b) Ballet music.
(c) Trapped bird.
4. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
(a) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
5. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
(a) Having emotions.
(b) Wiggling his pinky.
(c) Feeling pain.
(d) Hearing in his left ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
2. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
3. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
4. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
5. Who is Cathy's third husband?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)