|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
(b) Mountain climber.
(c) Submarine commander.
2. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
(a) South Carolina.
3. Who is Cathy's third husband?
4. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
(a) John Amos.
(c) The rich woman.
5. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
(a) Each other.
(b) Their children.
(c) Their friends.
(d) Madame Marisha.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
2. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
3. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
4. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
5. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)