|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
(c) Mountain climber.
(d) Submarine commander.
2. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
(a) Step father.
(c) Great grandfather.
3. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
(a) John Amos.
(c) The rich woman.
4. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
(c) My Lady.
5. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
(a) Julian Marquet.
(b) Bartholomew Winslow.
(c) Malcolm Foxworth.
(d) Chris Sheffield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
2. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
3. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
4. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
5. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)