Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
(a) The garden wall.
(b) Rodin statue.
2. When does Corinne say her doctors released her?
(a) Four years ago.
(b) Last summer.
(c) Three months previously.
(d) Just before Christmas.
3. Whose hair does Malcolm write about cutting in his journal?
(b) Violet Blue's.
4. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
(a) John Amos.
(b) The rich woman.
5. What possession of Cathy's does Jory catch Bart deliberately breaking?
(a) China bowl.
(b) Ballet points.
(c) Plaster mold of Bart and Jory's hands.
(d) Porcelain ballerina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
2. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
3. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
4. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
5. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)