|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bart's grandmother tell Bart to stay away from in My Heart's Desire?
(b) John Amos.
2. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
(a) John Amos and the old woman.
(b) Chris and Cathy.
(c) Chris and the old woman.
(d) John Amos and Cathy.
3. What is Bart making for Clover?
(a) Clay food bowl.
(c) Dog house.
(d) Mud pie.
4. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
(a) Having emotions.
(b) Wiggling his pinky.
(c) Hearing in his left ear.
(d) Feeling pain.
5. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
2. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
3. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
4. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
5. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)