|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
2. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
3. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
(a) Getting away with a deception.
(b) Not letting people suspect how smart you are.
(c) Knowing nothing is ever enough.
(d) Swiping their treasures from under their noses.
4. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(b) Greenglenna Estate.
(c) Clairmont Court.
(d) Foxworth Hall.
5. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
(a) She reminds him of sour milk.
(b) He wants to feed her.
(d) He hates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
2. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
3. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
4. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
5. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)