|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jory overhears the family secret, what does he sneak into his mother's room to do?
(a) Spy on Bart.
(b) Look at pictures of his father.
(c) Read her journal.
(d) Eavesdrop on his parents.
2. What is unique about Corrine's rope of pearls?
(a) The pearls are shaped like teardrops.
(b) It has Indian Ocean pink pearls.
(c) It has a butterfly diamond clasp.
(d) The pearls are studded with sapphires.
3. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
4. When does Corinne say her doctors released her?
(a) Four years ago.
(b) Just before Christmas.
(c) Last summer.
(d) Three months previously.
5. What is the name of Jory's family's one servant?
(b) John Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
2. What does Jory think any girl he will ever love will have?
3. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
4. Who does Bart's grandmother tell Bart to stay away from in My Heart's Desire?
5. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)