|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Amos call Corrine's children?
(a) Ignorant weasels.
(b) Hell's spawn.
(c) Attic mice.
(d) Bog flowers.
2. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
3. After Jory tells Bart that Clover is missing, what does Bart claim to have shot in the eye?
(a) John Amos.
4. According to John Amos, "_____ is what women use to make men weak."
5. When Cathy and Chris are arguing in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice, who does Cathy say she took Bart from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jory's grandmother think is Cathy's husband?
2. What game does Bart tell Cindy they're playing when he cuts off her hair?
3. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
4. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
5. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)