|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Malcolm's journal, who does he want to never leave him?
(d) Madame Marisha.
2. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
(c) South Carolina.
3. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
4. What does Jory think any girl he will ever love will have?
(a) Sharp wit.
(b) Dancer silhouette.
(c) Blond hair.
(d) Blue eyes.
5. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
(a) She is legally responsible for him.
(b) He is her most beloved friend.
(c) He is blackmailing her.
(d) She needs help with the housekeeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
2. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
3. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
4. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
5. Who was Malcolm's wife?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)