|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
(a) Twin beds.
(b) Table lamps.
(c) Wooden chests.
2. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
3. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
(b) Trapped bird.
(c) Glass breaking.
(d) Ballet music.
4. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
(a) Wishful thinking.
(c) The subconscious.
5. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
(b) Rodin statue.
(c) The garden wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bart claim gave him the knife that he threatens his mother with?
2. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
3. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
4. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
5. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)