|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jory is eavesdropping on his parents' argument downstairs, Cathy asks Chris if she reminds him of _______.
(d) Madame Marisha.
2. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
(a) Knowing nothing is ever enough.
(b) Swiping their treasures from under their noses.
(c) Not letting people suspect how smart you are.
(d) Getting away with a deception.
3. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
(b) Twenty seven.
(c) Thirty two.
4. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
(c) Prairie widow.
5. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
(c) Violet Blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cathy goes missing, Jory thinks that when he finds ________, he'll find his mother.
2. Bart thinks that doctors are always seeing blood because they're always cutting into people. What blood is Chris noticing when Bart thinks this?
3. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
4. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
5. How much does Madame Marisha pay for her car?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)