|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bart stealing from his mom shortly after her accident?
(a) Her ballet slippers.
(b) Her love for Cindy.
(c) Her silver drop earrings.
(d) Sections of her manuscript.
2. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
(a) Take over Cathy's classes.
(b) Adopt the student's child.
(c) Become the student's doctor.
(d) Move to South Carolina.
3. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
4. What game does Bart tell Cindy they're playing when he cuts off her hair?
(a) Scalpin' Indians.
(b) Beauty parlor.
(c) Dress up.
5. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
(b) He hears sounds in the corner.
(c) Bart is never far from Corinne.
(d) He smells him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris first recognize about the old woman next door?
2. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
3. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
4. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
5. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)