|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
2. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
(b) South Carolina.
3. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(b) Foxworth Hall.
(c) Clairmont Court.
(d) Greenglenna Estate.
4. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
5. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
2. Who does Cathy take with her to the mansion to confront the Corrine?
3. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
4. Who actually gave Bart the knife that he threatens his mother with?
5. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)