|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
(a) Chris Sheffield.
(b) Julian Marquet.
(c) Bartholomew Winslow.
(d) Malcolm Foxworth.
2. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
(a) Having another child.
(b) Abandoning him and his brother.
3. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
(a) Forgiveness is not his to give.
(b) He is too ashamed of her.
(c) His life would cease to have meaning if he let go of his hate.
(d) He would be betraying Cathy.
4. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
(a) Not caring who sees her naked.
(b) For calling his mother "Momma."
(c) Splashing in a pool.
(d) Dropping sippy cups on the floor.
5. Who does Jory's grandmother think is Cathy's husband?
(b) Bartholomew Winslow.
Short Answer Questions
1. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
2. What does Bart give to his father to help save Cathy and Corrine?
3. Who is Jory's father?
4. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
5. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)