|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Madame Marisha pay for her car?
2. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(b) Crushing a paper flower.
(d) Urinating in his pants.
3. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
(a) He would be betraying Cathy.
(b) Forgiveness is not his to give.
(c) His life would cease to have meaning if he let go of his hate.
(d) He is too ashamed of her.
4. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
(a) Rodin statue.
(d) The garden wall.
5. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
2. What do the Sheffields have for dinner in honor of Jory's grandmother?
3. Feeling pain makes Bart feel like he isn't a _______.
4. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
5. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)