|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
2. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(a) Clairmont Court.
(b) Greenglenna Estate.
(c) Foxworth Hall.
3. What does Chris call the old woman next door after he meets her?
(a) Sister Mary.
(c) Mrs. Malcolm.
4. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
(b) Oxygen mask.
5. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
(a) Leather belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Marisha send with Jory as a peace offering to Cathy?
2. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
3. After Jory tells Bart that Clover is missing, what does Bart claim to have shot in the eye?
4. What does Jory think any girl he will ever love will have?
5. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)