|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
2. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
(a) He is too ashamed of her.
(b) He would be betraying Cathy.
(c) His life would cease to have meaning if he let go of his hate.
(d) Forgiveness is not his to give.
3. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
(b) Broom closet.
(c) His room.
4. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
5. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
(a) He'd tell him mom.
(b) He was digging in Apple's poop.
(c) He would cut up all of Cindy's clothes.
(d) He'll kill her if she touches him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
2. What favorite food does Bart reject when he comes home from the hospital?
3. After Jory overhears the family secret, what does he sneak into his mother's room to do?
4. According to John Amos, "_____ is what women use to make men weak."
5. What, according to Cathy's book, did Corrine put on her children's donuts?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)