|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(b) Crushing a paper flower.
(d) Urinating in his pants.
2. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
(a) House plants.
(b) Bottle caps.
(c) Mouse babies.
3. Who is Cathy's brother?
(b) Bartholomew Winslow.
4. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
(a) The subconscious.
(d) Wishful thinking.
5. What possession of Cathy's does Jory catch Bart deliberately breaking?
(a) Ballet points.
(b) Porcelain ballerina.
(c) Plaster mold of Bart and Jory's hands.
(d) China bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
2. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
3. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
4. Who is coming to teach for Cathy at her school?
5. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)