|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
(b) Glass breaking.
(c) Trapped bird.
(d) Ballet music.
2. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
(c) Oxygen mask.
3. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
(a) The Thinker.
(b) The Kiss.
(c) The Winged Victory.
4. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
(a) Corey Winslow.
(c) Christopher Doll.
(d) Master manipulator.
5. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cathy's doctors confine her to after her accident?
2. What possession of Cathy's does Jory catch Bart deliberately breaking?
3. Why does Madame Marisha always wear black?
4. The cage Corrine and Cathy are captive in is in the ________
5. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)