|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(a) Pas de duex.
(b) Dramatic entrances.
2. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
3. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
(a) Because of womanly weakness.
(b) To confess her crime.
(c) To tell Bart how to solve his problems.
(d) To reveal the evil of her mother.
4. What is John Amos's last name?
5. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
(a) John Amos and the old woman.
(b) Chris and the old woman.
(c) John Amos and Cathy.
(d) Chris and Cathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
2. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
3. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
4. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
5. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)