|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cage Corrine and Cathy are captive in is in the ________
(a) Servant's quarters.
(b) Wine cellar.
2. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
(a) The subconscious.
(b) Wishful thinking.
3. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
4. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(b) Crushing a paper flower.
(c) Urinating in his pants.
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(b) Pas de duex.
(d) Dramatic entrances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
2. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
3. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
4. What is Bart stealing from his mom shortly after her accident?
5. What does Bart take from Jory's garden and place into his?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)