|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jory overhears the family secret, what does he sneak into his mother's room to do?
(a) Spy on Bart.
(b) Read her journal.
(c) Eavesdrop on his parents.
(d) Look at pictures of his father.
2. What color is Cathy's skimpy halter-top that she wears, to Bart's disapproval, while pushing Cindy in a baby swing?
3. Who is Cathy's brother?
(b) Bartholomew Winslow.
4. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
(b) Jealous rages.
(c) Self loathing.
(d) A broad spectrum of prejudices.
5. What happens in the cage that causes Bart to run for help?
(a) Corrine has a heart attack.
(b) A water pipe bursts.
(c) Cathy stops breathing.
(d) A fire starts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
2. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
3. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
4. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
5. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)