|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Madame Marisha always wear black?
(a) It's cheap.
(b) It matches her hair.
(c) It is expected of an instructor.
(d) It is flattering.
2. How does Bart say his real father died?
(a) Kenyan safari.
(b) Industrial accident.
(c) Heart failure.
(d) In a fire.
3. What does John Amos insist will rise again like the fabled Phoenix?
(b) His inheritance.
(c) Malcolm Foxworth.
(d) Foxworth Hall.
4. Which of Corrine's possessions does Cathy throw into the fire?
(b) Malcolm's journal.
(c) Rope of pearls.
5. What does Bart give to his father to help save Cathy and Corrine?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Marisha figures out the family secret, whose life does Cathy accuse her of ruining?
2. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
3. What reason does the old woman give to Jory for why she doesn't open the drapes in her windows?
4. What does Jory find in Apple after the first confrontation between Chris and Corinne?
5. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)