|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Amos insist will rise again like the fabled Phoenix?
(b) Malcolm Foxworth.
(c) His inheritance.
(d) Foxworth Hall.
2. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
(a) When Clover was given to him.
(b) His grandpa's death.
(c) Cathy and Paul's wedding.
(d) Chris graduated from medical school.
3. Where does Bart's grandmother tell him her son ran away to in the chapter, My Heart's Desire?
4. What favorite food does Bart reject when he comes home from the hospital?
(a) Mashed potatoes.
(b) Strawberry shortcake.
(c) Apple pie.
(d) Short ribs.
5. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
(c) John Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
2. What does Chris call the old woman next door after he meets her?
3. What does Bart say he has bad genes from in the chapter titled Honor Thy Mother?
4. Madame Marisha asks Cathy in the chapter titled Madame M, if ______ never married.
5. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)