|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Gathering Darkness, what does Chris use to coax Bart out of bed?
(a) Fish hatching.
(b) Lemon pie.
(c) Chicken legs.
(d) Ant terrarium.
2. What is the name of Bart's second psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Mary Oberman.
(b) Dr. Alexandra Hearst.
(c) Dr. Marie Dubois.
(d) Dr. Hermes.
3. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
(a) His grandmother's.
4. What does John Amos attack Corrine and Cathy with?
(a) Chair leg.
(d) Potted Palm.
5. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
(b) The Thinker.
(c) The Kiss.
(d) The Winged Victory.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
2. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
3. Who does John Amos blame for Corrine's departure when urging the servants to pack?
4. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
5. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)