|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
(a) A puppy pony.
(b) A trip to Disneyland.
(c) A walking cane.
(d) Piles of money.
2. Where does Bart's grandmother tell him her son ran away to in the chapter, My Heart's Desire?
3. When Cathy and Chris are arguing in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice, who does Cathy say she took Bart from?
4. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(a) Greenglenna Estate.
(b) Clairmont Court.
(d) Foxworth Hall.
5. Who is Cathy's third husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
2. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
3. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
4. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
5. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)