|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's school?
(a) Sheffield Academy of Dance.
(b) Winslow Ballet.
(c) Marie Dubois School of Ballet.
(d) Madame Marquet's Ballet Gym.
2. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
(a) Malcolm Foxworth.
(b) Bart Winslow.
(c) John Amos.
(d) Julian Marquet.
3. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
(d) Old man.
4. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
(a) Glass breaking.
(b) Trapped bird.
(c) Ballet music.
5. Who is Jory's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
2. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
3. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
4. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
5. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)