|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Simon Daughtry.
(b) Richard Blackguard.
(c) Damien Winter.
(d) Jules Foxworth.
2. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
(b) Mountain climber.
(c) Submarine commander.
3. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
(a) Paul's statues.
(b) The wall.
(c) Rose bushes.
(d) A window in the mansion.
4. What does Bart take from Jory's garden and place into his?
(b) Rock Border.
(c) Clovers collar.
(d) Cindy's toy truck.
5. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
(a) The subconscious.
(d) Wishful thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
2. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
3. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
4. Who is Cathy's third husband?
5. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)