|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cathy's third husband?
2. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
(a) A puppy pony.
(b) Piles of money.
(c) A walking cane.
(d) A trip to Disneyland.
3. What color is Cathy's skimpy halter-top that she wears, to Bart's disapproval, while pushing Cindy in a baby swing?
4. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(a) Urinating in his pants.
(b) Crushing a paper flower.
5. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
(a) Master manipulator.
(b) Christopher Doll.
(d) Corey Winslow.
Short Answer Questions
1. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
2. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
3. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
4. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
5. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)