|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
(a) Dropping sippy cups on the floor.
(b) Splashing in a pool.
(c) For calling his mother "Momma."
(d) Not caring who sees her naked.
2. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
(b) Ballet shoes.
3. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
(a) Snake bites.
(b) Rose thorns.
(c) Corruptible youth.
4. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
(a) The wall.
(b) Paul's statues.
(c) A window in the mansion.
(d) Rose bushes.
5. What does Jory think any girl he will ever love will have?
(a) Blond hair.
(b) Dancer silhouette.
(c) Blue eyes.
(d) Sharp wit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
2. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
3. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
4. Where does Bart's grandmother tell him her son ran away to in the chapter, My Heart's Desire?
5. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)