|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
(a) The wall.
(b) Paul's statues.
(c) Rose bushes.
(d) A window in the mansion.
2. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
(a) Trapped bird.
(b) Ballet music.
(c) Glass breaking.
3. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
4. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
(c) Disney World.
(d) Gas stations.
5. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's school?
2. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
3. Who is Cathy's third husband?
4. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
5. Cindy is Jory's _______.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)