|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cathy and Chris are arguing in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice, who does Cathy say she took Bart from?
2. Who is Jory's father?
3. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
4. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
(a) Bartholomew Winslow.
(b) Chris Sheffield.
(c) Malcolm Foxworth.
(d) Julian Marquet.
5. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
2. What gift from his grandmother does Bart find waiting for him in the barn?
3. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
4. Where does Bart's grandmother tell him her son ran away to in the chapter, My Heart's Desire?
5. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)