|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
(a) Persian cat.
(d) St. Bernard.
2. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
(b) He wants to feed her.
(c) He hates her.
(d) She reminds him of sour milk.
3. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
4. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
5. Who is Jory's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
2. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
3. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
4. When Jory is eavesdropping on his parents' argument downstairs, Cathy asks Chris if she reminds him of _______.
5. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)