|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
(a) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
2. In the beginning of the novel, in the attic, Chris assures Cathy that _______ is dead.
(a) The grandmother.
(b) The butler.
(c) Madame Marisha.
3. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
(a) Knowing nothing is ever enough.
(b) Getting away with a deception.
(c) Swiping their treasures from under their noses.
(d) Not letting people suspect how smart you are.
4. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Richard Blackguard.
(b) Simon Daughtry.
(c) Damien Winter.
(d) Jules Foxworth.
5. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
2. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
3. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
4. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
5. What color is Cathy's skimpy halter-top that she wears, to Bart's disapproval, while pushing Cindy in a baby swing?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)