|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(d) Elderly Neighbors.
2. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
(a) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
3. Who is Jory's father?
4. In the beginning of the novel, in the attic, Chris assures Cathy that _______ is dead.
(b) The butler.
(c) Madame Marisha.
(d) The grandmother.
5. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
(a) Construction Boss.
(c) French maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
2. What does Bart take from Jory's garden and place into his?
3. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
4. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
5. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)