|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
(a) The Kiss.
(b) The Thinker.
(d) The Winged Victory.
2. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Jules Foxworth.
(b) Simon Daughtry.
(c) Richard Blackguard.
(d) Damien Winter.
3. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
(b) John Amos.
(d) The rich woman.
4. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
(a) Corruptible youth.
(c) Rose thorns.
(d) Snake bites.
5. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
(a) Old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
2. What does Chris throw out of the attic windows in the chapter titled Jory?
3. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
4. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
5. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)