|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's school?
(a) Winslow Ballet.
(b) Sheffield Academy of Dance.
(c) Marie Dubois School of Ballet.
(d) Madame Marquet's Ballet Gym.
2. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
3. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
(a) Rose bushes.
(b) Paul's statues.
(c) The wall.
(d) A window in the mansion.
4. Who is Cathy's third husband?
5. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
(a) Having emotions.
(b) Wiggling his pinky.
(c) Hearing in his left ear.
(d) Feeling pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
2. What color is Cathy's skimpy halter-top that she wears, to Bart's disapproval, while pushing Cindy in a baby swing?
3. What does Jory think any girl he will ever love will have?
4. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
5. Who does Bart dream is leaving him?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)