|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
2. What is Bart pretending to be when he first meets the rich woman?
(a) Submarine commander.
(c) Mountain climber.
3. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
(c) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
4. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
(a) Not caring who sees her naked.
(b) For calling his mother "Momma."
(c) Dropping sippy cups on the floor.
(d) Splashing in a pool.
5. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
(a) John Amos.
(d) The rich woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
2. What does Bart take from Jory's garden and place into his?
3. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
4. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
5. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)