|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Pages 53 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bart dream is leaving him?
(b) His grandmother.
2. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
(a) Thirty two.
(c) Twenty seven.
3. When Jory is eavesdropping on his parents' argument downstairs, Cathy asks Chris if she reminds him of _______.
(c) Madame Marisha.
4. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
(a) A window in the mansion.
(b) Rose bushes.
(c) The wall.
(d) Paul's statues.
5. When one of Cathy's ballet students is injured in a car accident, what does Cathy beg Chris to do?
(a) Take over Cathy's classes.
(b) Become the student's doctor.
(c) Move to South Carolina.
(d) Adopt the student's child.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Malcolm's journal, Malcolm's father has him strip naked, whips him, and then locks him in the attic for what offense?
2. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
3. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
4. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
5. Who is Jory's father?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)