|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Damien Winter.
(b) Richard Blackguard.
(c) Simon Daughtry.
(d) Jules Foxworth.
2. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
(a) My Lady.
3. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
(a) Her mother at a Christmas party.
(b) A boy in an attic.
(c) His father, the handsome lawyer.
(d) A mansion burning to the ground.
4. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
(a) Not caring who sees her naked.
(b) Splashing in a pool.
(c) Dropping sippy cups on the floor.
(d) For calling his mother "Momma."
5. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's school?
2. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
3. When Bart's grandmother pokes her head over the wall to remind him to feed his pet, what does she find him over?
4. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
5. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)