|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
(a) Their children.
(b) Their friends.
(c) Each other.
(d) Madame Marisha.
2. When Jory is eavesdropping on his parents' argument downstairs, Cathy asks Chris if she reminds him of _______.
(c) Madame Marisha.
3. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
(a) The old woman.
(b) John Amos.
4. Cindy is Jory's _______.
(a) Dance partner.
5. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
2. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
3. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
4. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
5. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)