|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of the novel, in the attic, Chris assures Cathy that _______ is dead.
(a) Madame Marisha.
(c) The butler.
(d) The grandmother.
2. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
(a) Rose thorns.
(b) Corruptible youth.
(d) Snake bites.
3. What dance moves does Cathy do around Chris after he discovers her in the attic?
4. Where does Bart's grandmother tell him her son ran away to in the chapter, My Heart's Desire?
5. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
(a) John Amos and Cathy.
(b) Chris and the old woman.
(c) Chris and Cathy.
(d) John Amos and the old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
2. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
3. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
4. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
5. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)