|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart unintentionally injure his knee with?
(a) Sharp stone.
(c) Pony cart.
(d) Rusty nail.
2. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
(a) Chris graduated from medical school.
(b) His grandpa's death.
(c) Cathy and Paul's wedding.
(d) When Clover was given to him.
3. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
4. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
(b) Abandoning him and his brother.
(d) Having another child.
5. What does Bart take from Jory's garden and place into his?
(a) Cindy's toy truck.
(b) Rock Border.
(c) Clovers collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
2. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
3. Who is Jory's father?
4. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
5. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)