|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
(a) A walking cane.
(b) A trip to Disneyland.
(c) A puppy pony.
(d) Piles of money.
2. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
(a) Wishful thinking.
(b) The subconscious.
3. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
(a) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
4. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
(a) Not letting people suspect how smart you are.
(b) Knowing nothing is ever enough.
(c) Swiping their treasures from under their noses.
(d) Getting away with a deception.
5. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
2. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
3. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
4. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
5. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)