|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
(a) Madame Marisha.
(b) Their children.
(c) Their friends.
(d) Each other.
2. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
(a) Wooden chests.
(c) Twin beds.
(d) Table lamps.
3. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
4. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
5. In Malcolm's journal, Malcolm's father has him strip naked, whips him, and then locks him in the attic for what offense?
(a) Smoking his father's tobacco.
(b) Destroying his mother's childhood pictures.
(c) Shredding his mother's old corsets.
(d) Hiding when his father called for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
2. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
3. Who does Bart's grandmother tell Bart to stay away from in My Heart's Desire?
4. After Jory tells Bart that Clover is missing, what does Bart claim to have shot in the eye?
5. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)