|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bart making for Clover?
(a) Clay food bowl.
(b) Mud pie.
(c) Dog house.
2. What does Chris throw out of the attic windows in the chapter titled Jory?
(a) Shreds of an old photo.
(b) Paper flowers.
(c) Picnic hamper.
3. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
(a) Having another child.
(b) Abandoning him and his brother.
4. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
(b) He hates her.
(c) He wants to feed her.
(d) She reminds him of sour milk.
5. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(c) Elderly Neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the novel, in the attic, Chris assures Cathy that _______ is dead.
2. What does Bart hate visiting when his family vacations in the East?
3. What does Bart take from Jory's garden and place into his?
4. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
5. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)