|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
(b) Thirty two.
(d) Twenty seven.
2. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
(a) Self loathing.
(b) A broad spectrum of prejudices.
(d) Jealous rages.
3. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
(a) Dr. Hermes.
(b) Dr. Marie Dubois.
(c) Dr. Alexandra Hearst.
(d) Dr. Mary Oberman.
4. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
(a) Tobacco pipe.
(d) Apricot Marmalade.
5. Where does Bart discover Clover's body?
(a) Apple's barn.
(b) The rich woman's rose bushes.
(c) Fish pond.
(d) Hollow tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
2. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
3. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
4. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
5. What did Bart accidentally kill by squeezing too tight?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)