|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
(a) Bart Winslow.
(b) Julian Marquet.
(c) Malcolm Foxworth.
(d) John Amos.
2. When Bart's grandmother pokes her head over the wall to remind him to feed his pet, what does she find him over?
(b) Planks for a dog house.
(c) Dead kitten.
(d) Fish pond.
3. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Simon Daughtry.
(b) Jules Foxworth.
(c) Richard Blackguard.
(d) Damien Winter.
4. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
5. After Jory tells Bart that Clover is missing, what does Bart claim to have shot in the eye?
(a) John Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Feeling pain makes Bart feel like he isn't a _______.
2. Why does Bart punish Apple after he returns from the hospital?
3. In the beginning of the novel, in the attic, Chris assures Cathy that _______ is dead.
4. How does Bart say his real father died?
5. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)