|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
(a) Knowing nothing is ever enough.
(b) Getting away with a deception.
(c) Not letting people suspect how smart you are.
(d) Swiping their treasures from under their noses.
2. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Damien Winter.
(b) Simon Daughtry.
(c) Richard Blackguard.
(d) Jules Foxworth.
3. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
4. What possession of Cathy's does Jory catch Bart deliberately breaking?
(a) Plaster mold of Bart and Jory's hands.
(b) Ballet points.
(c) China bowl.
(d) Porcelain ballerina.
5. What gift from his grandmother does Bart find waiting for him in the barn?
(a) St. Bernard puppy.
(b) Shetland pony.
(c) Calico kitten.
(d) Miniature poodle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bart's grandmother tell Bart to stay away from in My Heart's Desire?
2. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
3. Where does Bart discover Clover's body?
4. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
5. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)