|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
(a) The Nutcracker.
(b) Swan Lake.
(c) Don Quixote.
2. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
(b) Circus bear.
(c) Rescue dog.
3. What color is Cathy's skimpy halter-top that she wears, to Bart's disapproval, while pushing Cindy in a baby swing?
4. When Bart's grandmother pokes her head over the wall to remind him to feed his pet, what does she find him over?
(a) Dead kitten.
(b) Fish pond.
(c) Planks for a dog house.
5. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
(b) Prairie widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bart's grandmother tell Bart to stay away from in My Heart's Desire?
2. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
3. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
4. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
5. How does Bart say his real father died?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)