|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The old woman tells Jory the first man she married was ________ to her.
2. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
(a) She reminds him of sour milk.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He wants to feed her.
3. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
4. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
(c) His grandmother's.
5. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
(a) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
2. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
3. Where does Bart discover Clover's body?
4. What is the name of Bart's second psychiatrist?
5. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)