|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
2. Who is coming to teach for Cathy at her school?
(a) Madame Marisha.
(b) Nicole Daughtry.
(c) Julian Marquet.
(d) Marie Dupont.
3. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
4. Who does Bart dream is leaving him?
(d) His grandmother.
5. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
(a) Knowing nothing is ever enough.
(b) Not letting people suspect how smart you are.
(c) Swiping their treasures from under their noses.
(d) Getting away with a deception.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
2. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
3. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
4. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
5. Whose hair does Malcolm write about cutting in his journal?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)