|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Cathy's skimpy halter-top that she wears, to Bart's disapproval, while pushing Cindy in a baby swing?
2. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
(b) Tobacco pipe.
(c) Apricot Marmalade.
3. What is Bart stealing from his mom shortly after her accident?
(a) Her love for Cindy.
(b) Her ballet slippers.
(c) Her silver drop earrings.
(d) Sections of her manuscript.
4. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
(d) Leather belt.
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(b) Dramatic entrances.
(d) Pas de duex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bart making for Clover?
2. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
3. When does Corinne say her doctors released her?
4. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
5. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)