|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bart making for Clover?
(b) Mud pie.
(c) Clay food bowl.
(d) Dog house.
2. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
(d) Old man.
3. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
(c) Violet Blue.
4. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
(c) Mechanical doll.
5. When Chris sneaks from the house to speak with Corinne a second time, what does John Amos order Bart to do?
(a) Read Malcolm's journal.
(b) Bury Apples body.
(c) Make a big scene.
(d) Report everything he hears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John Amos's last name?
2. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
3. According to John Amos, "_____ is what women use to make men weak."
4. In Malcolm's journal, Malcolm's father has him strip naked, whips him, and then locks him in the attic for what offense?
5. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)