|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
(a) When Clover was given to him.
(b) Cathy and Paul's wedding.
(c) His grandpa's death.
(d) Chris graduated from medical school.
2. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
(b) The old woman.
(d) John Amos.
3. Feeling pain makes Bart feel like he isn't a _______.
4. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
(a) Pretend to be Jory.
(b) Repeat everything she says.
(c) Say nothing.
(d) Tell an indecipherable web of lies.
5. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
(c) Mechanical doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bart's grandmother tell Bart to stay away from in My Heart's Desire?
2. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
3. What does Bart unintentionally injure his knee with?
4. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
5. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)