|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(d) Elderly Neighbors.
2. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
3. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
(a) Rose thorns.
(c) Corruptible youth.
(d) Snake bites.
4. What does Bart say he has bad genes from in the chapter titled Honor Thy Mother?
(a) Coming second.
(b) Daddy Bart.
(d) Taking too long to be born.
5. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
(c) Mechanical doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
2. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
3. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
4. Cindy is Jory's _______.
5. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)