|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
(a) His life would cease to have meaning if he let go of his hate.
(b) He would be betraying Cathy.
(c) Forgiveness is not his to give.
(d) He is too ashamed of her.
2. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
(a) Mechanical doll.
3. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
(a) Dr. Marie Dubois.
(b) Dr. Hermes.
(c) Dr. Alexandra Hearst.
(d) Dr. Mary Oberman.
4. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
(c) South Carolina.
5. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
2. When Jory comes home from ballet class early to speak with Bart, who does Jory find Bart with?
3. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
4. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
5. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)