|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
2. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
3. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
4. What does Chris call the old woman next door after he meets her?
(a) Sister Mary.
(c) Mrs. Malcolm.
5. When Chris sneaks from the house to speak with Corinne a second time, what does John Amos order Bart to do?
(a) Read Malcolm's journal.
(b) Report everything he hears.
(c) Make a big scene.
(d) Bury Apples body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift from his grandmother does Bart find waiting for him in the barn?
2. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
3. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
4. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
5. Who does Corinne want to take as her own?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)