|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's school?
(a) Sheffield Academy of Dance.
(b) Winslow Ballet.
(c) Marie Dubois School of Ballet.
(d) Madame Marquet's Ballet Gym.
2. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
(a) His room.
(c) Broom closet.
3. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
(b) Prairie widow.
4. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
(c) Mechanical doll.
5. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
(a) He was digging in Apple's poop.
(b) He'd tell him mom.
(c) He'll kill her if she touches him.
(d) He would cut up all of Cindy's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Malcolm's journal, Malcolm's father has him strip naked, whips him, and then locks him in the attic for what offense?
2. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
3. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
4. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
5. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)