|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
(a) He'll kill her if she touches him.
(b) He was digging in Apple's poop.
(c) He would cut up all of Cindy's clothes.
(d) He'd tell him mom.
2. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
3. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
(d) His grandmother's.
4. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
(a) His grandpa's death.
(b) Chris graduated from medical school.
(c) Cathy and Paul's wedding.
(d) When Clover was given to him.
5. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
(b) Old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cathy and Chris are arguing in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice, who does Cathy say she took Bart from?
2. How does Bart say his real father died?
3. What game does Bart tell Cindy they're playing when he cuts off her hair?
4. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
5. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)