|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
2. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
(a) John Amos.
3. Just before Corinne rocks Bart to sleep singing him a lullaby in Honor Thy Mother, what does Bart say Corinne used to smell of?
4. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
(c) South Carolina.
5. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(d) Elderly Neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bart making for Clover?
2. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
3. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
4. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
5. Who does Bart dream is leaving him?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)