|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
2. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
(a) Splashing in a pool.
(b) Not caring who sees her naked.
(c) Dropping sippy cups on the floor.
(d) For calling his mother "Momma."
3. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
4. What is John Amos's last name?
5. What does Bart accuse Corinne of doing to Apple after he returns from the hospital?
(a) Stealing him.
(b) Selling him.
(c) Starving him.
(d) Beating him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
2. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
3. What does Jory find in Apple after the first confrontation between Chris and Corinne?
4. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
5. Who does Bart's grandmother tell Bart to stay away from in My Heart's Desire?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)