|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bart's second psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Marie Dubois.
(b) Dr. Alexandra Hearst.
(c) Dr. Mary Oberman.
(d) Dr. Hermes.
2. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
3. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
(a) The Thinker.
(c) The Winged Victory.
(d) The Kiss.
4. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
(b) Apricot Marmalade.
(c) Tobacco pipe.
5. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
Short Answer Questions
1. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
2. What is Bart stealing from his mom shortly after her accident?
3. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
4. How does Bart say his real father died?
5. What does Jory think any girl he will ever love will have?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)