|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 184 through 240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Bart tell Cindy they're playing when he cuts off her hair?
(a) Dress up.
(c) Beauty parlor.
(d) Scalpin' Indians.
2. In Malcolm's journal, Malcolm's father has him strip naked, whips him, and then locks him in the attic for what offense?
(a) Hiding when his father called for him.
(b) Destroying his mother's childhood pictures.
(c) Smoking his father's tobacco.
(d) Shredding his mother's old corsets.
3. When Jory is eavesdropping on his parents' argument downstairs, Cathy asks Chris if she reminds him of _______.
(c) Madame Marisha.
4. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
5. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
(a) He'd tell him mom.
(b) He'll kill her if she touches him.
(c) He would cut up all of Cindy's clothes.
(d) He was digging in Apple's poop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
2. Where does Bart discover Clover's body?
3. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
4. Who is Chris' father?
5. What does Chris first recognize about the old woman next door?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)