Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
2. How does Flannery want his readers to read?
3. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," when the man's wife saves him, what is she holding?
4. Who once had a personal relationship with Marana, according to Irnerio?
5. Who becomes obsessed with a woman that he spies on through a telescope?
What are the benefits to this book being interactive for the reader? How does the author make it interactive? Is the author effective or ineffective in making the book interactive?
Examine the use of diction in the novel. How is word choice used effectively or ineffectively in the novel? Find at least five specific pieces of evidence to include in your essay.
Describe Lotaria's character. What motivates Lotaria? What is her purpose in the novel? Is she a protagonist or an antagonist? Why? Cite two pieces of evidence from the novel.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)