Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
2. How does Flannery want his readers to read?
3. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," when the man's wife saves him, what is she holding?
4. Who once had a personal relationship with Marana, according to Irnerio?
5. Who becomes obsessed with a woman that he spies on through a telescope?
Essay Topic 1
What are the benefits to this book being interactive for the reader? How does the author make it interactive? Is the author effective or ineffective in making the book interactive?
Essay Topic 2
What role does the second-person perspective play in the novel? How does the use of second-person perspective have an impact on the reader? What is the author able to do with the second perspective that he would not be able to do otherwise?
Essay Topic 3
How do you think Calvino views his readers? What makes you believe this is so? How does he compare to Flannery in this sense?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)