|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the people who have developed a system to write novels with less effort?
(a) The English.
(b) The French.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Japanese.
2. What are the two parts of the OAP called?
(a) Wings of Freedom and Wings of Censorship.
(b) Wings of Shadows and Wings of Light.
(c) Wings of Power and Wings of Repression.
(d) Wings of Colors and Wings of Dull.
3. What is the man obsessed with in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect"?
4. Who does Flannery mistake for somebody who wants to get to know him personally?
(b) The reader.
5. Where is the reader when his book his confiscated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the reader's dream where he is on a train?
2. What does Miyagi want the young man to gather for them in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
3. What does Flannery find missing from his room?
4. What does Marana often do to delay his submissions?
5. Where does the reader find the key to Ludmilla's house?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)