|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
2. Where is the reader when his book his confiscated?
3. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
(a) Jack Silvo.
(b) Silas Flannery.
4. What are the two parts of the OAP called?
(a) Wings of Power and Wings of Repression.
(b) Wings of Shadows and Wings of Light.
(c) Wings of Colors and Wings of Dull.
(d) Wings of Freedom and Wings of Censorship.
5. What does Flannery find missing from his room?
(a) His collection of books.
(b) His personal documents.
(c) Family photographs.
(d) Pages from a manuscript.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flannery mistake for somebody who wants to get to know him personally?
2. How does Flannery want his readers to read?
3. According to Marana, who has kidnapped him?
4. Of whom does Flannery become jealous?
5. Why is the reader put in a prison run by revolutionaries?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)