|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
(a) The counter-revolutionists.
(b) The radicals.
(c) The government.
(d) The organization.
2. How does Flannery want his readers to read?
3. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," when the man's wife saves him, what is she holding?
(a) A knife.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A gun.
(d) A kaleidoscope.
4. Who once had a personal relationship with Marana, according to Irnerio?
5. Who becomes obsessed with a woman that he spies on through a telescope?
(a) The reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the young man feel about Makiko in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
2. Who dies in the beginning of "Around an Empty Grave"?
3. Who does the reader imagine is the woman Marana describes in his letters?
4. What does Miyagi want the young man to gather for them in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
5. Who are the people who have developed a system to write novels with less effort?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)