|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" why does the man want to erase the world?
(a) To limit the view of a woman.
(b) To get revenge on a world who has banished him.
(c) To hide banned literature.
(d) To hide himself.
2. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
3. Who is the writer of "What Story Down There Awaits its End?"
4. What does Marana often do to delay his submissions?
(a) He goes on vacation.
(b) He writes letters.
(c) He changes publishers.
(d) He makes phone calls.
5. What does Flannery find missing from his room?
(a) His collection of books.
(b) Family photographs.
(c) Pages from a manuscript.
(d) His personal documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the reader when his book his confiscated?
2. Who do the Wings of Light follow?
3. Which of the following does the girl who seems to be Lotaria tell the reader to call her?
4. Who summoned Marana to break off translation of a novel at a suspenseful part?
5. Of whom does Flannery become jealous?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)