|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are those in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" who want to tear down the world and bring it back up?
2. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
3. What does Flannery find missing from his room?
(a) Family photographs.
(b) His personal documents.
(c) His collection of books.
(d) Pages from a manuscript.
4. What does Irnerio do with books?
(a) He makes things with them.
(b) He reads them.
(c) He censors them.
(d) He burns them.
5. What is the name of the woman being held hostage in "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who started the OAP?
2. In "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon," who is the young man's teacher?
3. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
4. Who is in the reader's dream where he is on a train?
5. Who do the Wings of Light follow?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the story "What Story Down There Awaits Its End?"
2. Why does Lotaria say that all things are fake?
3. Describe how the ramifications of falsehoods are explored in Chapter 9.
4. Why does the reader accept the assignment in Chapter 10?
5. Why do scientists have a woman strapped to a chair reading, according to Marana?
6. Describe the book "In a Network of Lines that Intersect."
7. Describe the shift in perspective that occurs in Chapter 7 and why the author included this.
8. How can reading stimulate life, according to the author?
9. Describe the significance of the reader going from innocent to agent.
10. Describe the "invisible I" character.
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)