|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both wings of the OAP have in common?
(a) They want to kidnap Ludmilla.
(b) They want to obtain a publishing house.
(c) They want to get a book published.
(d) They want to destroy Marana.
2. What does Lotaria tell the third police officer to call her?
3. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
4. What is the name of Amarant's mother?
(a) Dona Jazmina.
5. What is the name of Dona Jazmina's daughter?
6. Why does the Director claim to read?
(a) To find hidden meaning.
(b) To learn new words.
(c) For pleasure.
(d) For knowledge.
7. Who prefers a novel that makes a person uneasy?
(c) The woman on the beach.
8. Who does Flannery mistake for somebody who wants to get to know him personally?
(d) The reader.
9. To what does Flannery compare a reader?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A vampire.
(d) A wild animal.
10. Which of the following does the girl who seems to be Lotaria tell the reader to call her?
(a) Mary Anne.
11. Who do the Wings of Light follow?
(a) Angel of Light.
(b) Graceful Light.
(c) Bishop of Light.
(d) Archangel of Light.
12. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?", where are the agents from who give the main character information?
(a) Section D.
(b) Section A.
(c) Section B.
(d) Section C.
13. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," what does the underground want to do with the main character?
(a) Steal his money.
(b) Kill his mistress.
(c) Recruit him.
(d) Kidnap him.
14. Who dies in the beginning of "Around an Empty Grave"?
(a) The main character's sister.
(b) The main character's father.
(c) The main character's mother.
(d) The main character's grandmother.
15. It becomes clear that which character is writing the book we are reading?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" why does the man want to erase the world?
2. What are the two parts of the OAP called?
3. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
4. To whom is the main character in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" most similar?
5. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)