Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does Flannery become jealous?
(a) The reader.
2. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
3. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" why does the man want to erase the world?
(a) To limit the view of a woman.
(b) To get revenge on a world who has banished him.
(c) To hide banned literature.
(d) To hide himself.
4. Which of the following does the girl who seems to be Lotaria tell the reader to call her?
(a) Mary Anne.
5. What does Lotaria tell the second police officer to call her?
6. What is the one thing Marana could not stand about his former lover?
(a) Her reading habits.
(b) Her writing.
(c) Her eating habits.
(d) Her love of mysteries.
7. It becomes clear that which character is writing the book we are reading?
8. What makes the main character in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" think he is going insane?
(a) Seeing his reflection on all sides.
(b) Seeing his collection of items get destroyed.
(c) Seeing his family hurt.
(d) Being locked in a basement for days.
9. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
10. How does the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" conceal his true self?
(a) Concealing his images.
(b) Putting a fake persona out in the public eye.
(c) Multiplying his images.
(d) Hiding from his family.
11. What does the main character in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" have to fight?
(a) The past.
(b) The Others.
(c) The void.
(d) The future.
12. Why can Flannery no longer read?
(a) He lost his eyesight.
(b) It makes him angry because it reminds him of Marana.
(c) He believes it is overrated.
(d) He is an author.
13. Who are the people who have developed a system to write novels with less effort?
(a) The French.
(b) The Americans.
(c) The Japanese.
(d) The English.
14. Where is the reader when his book his confiscated?
15. What is Marana's goal?
(a) To rewrite every book.
(b) To kill Ludmilla and the reader.
(c) To create falsehoods in literature.
(d) To read every book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miyagi want the young man to gather for them in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
2. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," when the man's wife saves him, what is she holding?
3. Snippets from whose diary are present in Chapter 8?
4. Who is the writer of "What Story Down There Awaits its End?"
5. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," what does the underground want to do with the main character?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)