|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the young man feel about Makiko in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
(a) The young man hates Makiko.
(b) The young man wants to teach Makiko to read.
(c) The young man only recently met Makiko and has mixed feelings about her.
(d) The young man is attracted to Makiko.
2. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
3. What does the main character in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" have to fight?
(a) The past.
(b) The Others.
(c) The future.
(d) The void.
4. Where does the reader find the key to Ludmilla's house?
(a) In the flower bed.
(b) Under a mat.
(c) In her car.
(d) Under a plant.
5. Who once had a personal relationship with Marana, according to Irnerio?
6. Where is the reader when his book his confiscated?
7. What does Lotaria tell the third police officer to call her?
8. In Chapter 7, who is late for a meeting?
(a) The reader.
9. Who prefers a novel that makes a person uneasy?
(c) The woman on the beach.
10. Which of the following describes Ludmilla's book collection?
(a) Small but organized.
(b) Large but organized.
(c) Small and hidden.
(d) Large and taking up multiple shelves.
11. What is the one thing Marana could not stand about his former lover?
(a) Her reading habits.
(b) Her love of mysteries.
(c) Her eating habits.
(d) Her writing.
12. How does the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" conceal his true self?
(a) Concealing his images.
(b) Putting a fake persona out in the public eye.
(c) Hiding from his family.
(d) Multiplying his images.
13. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
(a) The counter-revolutionists.
(b) The organization.
(c) The radicals.
(d) The government.
14. What transition does the reader take in Chapter 10?
(a) Angry to content.
(b) Innocent to double agent.
(c) Man in love to man with hatred.
(d) Problem solver to bystander.
15. Who is in the reader's dream where he is on a train?
Short Answer Questions
1. Snippets from whose diary are present in Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of Dona Jazmina's daughter?
3. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?", where are the agents from who give the main character information?
4. In "In a Network of Lines that Enlace," about what is the man anxious?
5. What does the man realize while making love to Miyagi in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)