|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?", what is the name of the woman the main character wants to see?
2. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
3. To whom is the main character in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" most similar?
(d) The reader.
4. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," when the man's wife saves him, what is she holding?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A kaleidoscope.
(d) A bomb.
5. In whom is Ludmilla currently romantically interested?
(a) The reader.
6. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
(c) On public transportation.
(d) New York.
7. Who does the reader imagine is the woman Marana describes in his letters?
(c) A character from one of the novels.
(d) The bookseller.
8. Who once had a personal relationship with Marana, according to Irnerio?
9. In "In a Network of Lines that Enlace," about what is the man anxious?
10. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
11. What does Lotaria tell the third police officer to call her?
12. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
(a) The counter-revolutionists.
(b) The radicals.
(c) The government.
(d) The organization.
13. From looking in Ludmilla's kitchen, what can the reader determine?
(a) Ludmilla doesn't often have company.
(b) Ludmilla eats out a lot.
(c) Ludmilla doesn't like to clean.
(d) Ludmilla cooks a lot.
14. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
15. What is the name of Dona Jazmina's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Irnerio, where would Marana's former lover run to if he returned?
2. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" why does the man want to erase the world?
3. Which character regrets meeting Flannery?
4. According to Marana, who has kidnapped him?
5. What does Flannery find missing from his room?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)