|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who is late for a meeting?
(b) The reader.
2. To whom is the main character in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" most similar?
(a) The reader.
3. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
4. To what does Flannery compare a reader?
(a) A vampire.
(c) A wild animal.
(d) A zombie.
5. Who prefers a novel that makes a person uneasy?
(b) The woman on the beach.
6. It becomes clear that which character is writing the book we are reading?
7. Why is the reader put in a prison run by revolutionaries?
(a) So he can read their literature.
(b) So he can be tortured.
(c) So he can be educated about the cause.
(d) So he can escape.
8. What is the name of Amarant's mother?
(d) Dona Jazmina.
9. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
(b) On public transportation.
(d) New York.
10. Who are the people who have developed a system to write novels with less effort?
(a) The Japanese.
(b) The French.
(c) The English.
(d) The Americans.
11. According to Irnerio, where would Marana's former lover run to if he returned?
12. What transition does the reader take in Chapter 10?
(a) Innocent to double agent.
(b) Angry to content.
(c) Man in love to man with hatred.
(d) Problem solver to bystander.
13. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
(a) The organization.
(b) The counter-revolutionists.
(c) The government.
(d) The radicals.
14. What type of company did the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" found?
(b) Protection against kidnapping.
(d) Protection against identity theft.
15. What does Flannery find missing from his room?
(a) Family photographs.
(b) Pages from a manuscript.
(c) His personal documents.
(d) His collection of books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
2. Snippets from whose diary are present in Chapter 8?
3. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?", what is the name of the woman the main character wants to see?
4. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
5. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)