1. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
2. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
That the reader is a man.
3. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
On a bus.
4. For what does the author chastise the reader?
Taking the book to work.
5. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
A train station.
6. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
So his train is not late.
This section contains 3,969 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)