|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the reader put in a prison run by revolutionaries?
(a) So he can read their literature.
(b) So he can be tortured.
(c) So he can escape.
(d) So he can be educated about the cause.
2. Who summoned Marana to break off translation of a novel at a suspenseful part?
(a) The wife of the American president.
(b) The wife of the Arabian Sultan.
(c) The inventor of Cimmerian language.
3. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
(a) The bookstore.
(b) The bookseller.
4. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
5. What do the two characters in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" want to do with a dead man?
(a) Bury him.
(b) Sell him.
(c) Turn him in to the police.
(d) Burn him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
2. What does Flannery find missing from his room?
3. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
4. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
5. Who dies in the beginning of "Around an Empty Grave"?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)