|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Amarant's mother?
(a) Dona Jazmina.
2. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
(a) Along the lake.
(b) Around a pond.
(c) Along the harbor.
(d) Along a hiking trail.
3. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?", where are the agents from who give the main character information?
(a) Section A.
(b) Section D.
(c) Section C.
(d) Section B.
4. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
(a) Ludmilla's friend.
5. What is the subject of the book the fifth reader mentions?
(a) Medical thriller.
(b) Mental illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cavedagna?
2. Who else has visited Flannery?
3. Which of the following do the man and Okeda discuss after he collects the items in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
4. What does Lotaria tell the third police officer to call her?
5. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)