|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in the beginning of "Around an Empty Grave"?
(a) The main character's father.
(b) The main character's grandmother.
(c) The main character's mother.
(d) The main character's sister.
2. Who started the OAP?
3. According to Marana, what is the only thing that dictates which novels survive?
4. Why does the reader who rereads books constantly do this?
(a) To get into the role of the character.
(b) To learn new vocabulary.
(c) To gain all possible knowledge.
(d) To take in the prose.
5. Whose name is on a death sentence for treason in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
2. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
3. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
4. How does the young man feel about Makiko in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
5. Who is the writer of "What Story Down There Awaits its End?"
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)