|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the 7th reader at the library, what are all stories a continuation of?
(d) Life or death.
2. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
(b) That it isn't a good book.
(c) That it will suck him in.
(d) That it might have a defect.
3. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
(a) Grocery store.
4. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He puts it in the trash.
(b) He throws it.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He calls Ludmilla.
5. Who does Flannery mistake for somebody who wants to get to know him personally?
(a) The reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marana claim to be, according to the publishing house?
2. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
3. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
4. What does the man realize while making love to Miyagi in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
5. It becomes clear that which character is writing the book we are reading?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)