|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of book does the reader claim to enjoy?
(a) Books with distinction.
(b) Books in verse form.
(c) Books about love, mystery, and science fiction.
(d) Books that blend together.
2. What is the reader looking for in the library?
(a) A new novel to read for pleasure.
(b) A novel written by Flannery that was just released.
(c) A novel recently censored by Lotaria.
(d) Any of the novels he encountered on his journey.
3. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
4. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
(a) Silas Flannery.
(d) Jack Silvo.
5. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That it isn't a good book.
(b) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
(c) That it might have a defect.
(d) That it will suck him in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are those in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" who want to tear down the world and bring it back up?
2. Which of the following do the man and Okeda discuss after he collects the items in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
3. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
4. According to Irnerio, where would Marana's former lover run to if he returned?
5. Against whom does the main character in "Around an Empty Grave" prepare to defend himself?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)