|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Flannery want his readers to read?
2. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) Curled up in a chair at home.
(b) In bed.
(c) On a plane.
(d) On a bus.
3. Who do the Wings of Light follow?
(a) Graceful Light.
(b) Angel of Light.
(c) Bishop of Light.
(d) Archangel of Light.
4. How many men greet the two characters in an elevator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
5. Who does Flannery mistake for somebody who wants to get to know him personally?
(d) The reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Wings of Shadow follow?
2. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
3. Who prefers a novel that makes a person uneasy?
4. In "In a Network of Lines that Enlace," about what is the man anxious?
5. What are the two parts of the OAP called?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)