|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Second person perspective.
(b) Motivated characters.
(c) Present tense.
(d) Intricate diction.
2. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
(b) Ludmilla's friend.
3. Which character in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" mentions that another sack is needed?
4. Who does the reader imagine is the woman Marana describes in his letters?
(a) A character from one of the novels.
(c) The bookseller.
5. According to Irnerio, where would Marana's former lover run to if he returned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
3. How many men greet the two characters in an elevator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
4. At the end of the novel, by what is each person defined?
5. To what does Flannery compare a reader?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)