|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Marana confess that he cannot read?
2. What does the man realize while making love to Miyagi in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
(a) He will be stuck with Okeda forever.
(b) He will never succeed at his job.
(c) He is in a lot of trouble.
(d) He will never advance in his studies.
3. What does Irnerio do with books?
(a) He reads them.
(b) He censors them.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He makes things with them.
4. Who prefers a novel that makes a person uneasy?
(d) The woman on the beach.
5. Who are those in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" who want to tear down the world and bring it back up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
2. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
3. What does Lotaria tell the third police officer to call her?
4. Who has been determined to be the subject of Marana's letters?
5. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)