|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
2. What are the two parts of the OAP called?
(a) Wings of Freedom and Wings of Censorship.
(b) Wings of Power and Wings of Repression.
(c) Wings of Shadows and Wings of Light.
(d) Wings of Colors and Wings of Dull.
3. Which reader at the library combines the titles?
(a) The eighth.
(b) The sixth.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The first.
4. Why is the reader put in a prison run by revolutionaries?
(a) So he can be educated about the cause.
(b) So he can read their literature.
(c) So he can be tortured.
(d) So he can escape.
5. What is the reader looking for in the library?
(a) A new novel to read for pleasure.
(b) A novel written by Flannery that was just released.
(c) A novel recently censored by Lotaria.
(d) Any of the novels he encountered on his journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered the language of the dead?
2. Who else has visited Flannery?
3. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
4. Which character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" is described as ungrateful and terse?
5. What does Lotaria tell the second police officer to call her?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)