|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the titles create when put together?
(a) A paragraph.
(b) A short story.
(c) A paradox.
(d) A mural.
2. Who is the root of the problem with the books?
(a) Ermes Marana.
(b) Umberto Marana.
(c) Henry Marana.
(d) Chavez Marana.
3. What does Flannery try to leave out of his next novel?
(a) A visible setting.
(b) The invisible setting.
(d) The invisible I.
4. Which reader at the library combines the titles?
(a) The first.
(b) The sixth.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The eighth.
5. What is the one thing Marana could not stand about his former lover?
(a) Her writing.
(b) Her love of mysteries.
(c) Her reading habits.
(d) Her eating habits.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the author chastise the reader?
2. What does Flannery find missing from his room?
3. What books does Lotaria like to read?
4. Why is the reader put in a prison run by revolutionaries?
5. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)