|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The book lover.
(b) The other reader.
(c) The girl.
(d) The female reader.
2. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
(a) Laza Okno.
(b) Othar Zuti.
(c) Umptar Orvitz.
(d) Ukko Ahti.
3. What does the main character in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" have to fight?
(a) The void.
(b) The future.
(c) The Others.
(d) The past.
4. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Bailo Hognan.
(b) Cordezno Blazok.
(c) Maza Kinsor.
(d) Tazio Bazakbal.
5. What is the man obsessed with in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Father of Stories?
2. Who do the Wings of Light follow?
3. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?", what is the name of the woman the main character wants to see?
4. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
5. In whom is Ludmilla currently romantically interested?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)