|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the reader put in a prison run by revolutionaries?
(a) So he can be educated about the cause.
(b) So he can be tortured.
(c) So he can escape.
(d) So he can read their literature.
2. What does Irnerio do with books?
(a) He reads them.
(b) He censors them.
(c) He makes things with them.
(d) He burns them.
3. Where is the woman from that is held in a chair, forced to read?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. Against whom does the main character in "Around an Empty Grave" prepare to defend himself?
(c) Dona Jazmina.
5. What kind of book does the reader claim to enjoy?
(a) Books about love, mystery, and science fiction.
(b) Books that blend together.
(c) Books in verse form.
(d) Books with distinction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
2. Who started the OAP?
3. What is Marana's goal?
4. In Chapter 7, who is late for a meeting?
5. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)