|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of character.
(b) A true sense of violence.
(c) A true sense of imagery.
(d) A true sense of romance.
2. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
(a) One that is weaker than the police.
(b) One in which he could be killed at any moment.
(c) A large and powerful one.
(d) The police force.
3. What are the two parts of the OAP called?
(a) Wings of Shadows and Wings of Light.
(b) Wings of Power and Wings of Repression.
(c) Wings of Freedom and Wings of Censorship.
(d) Wings of Colors and Wings of Dull.
4. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Franklin Pierce.
(b) Shansin Genovice.
(c) Cortus Cordelius.
(d) Vortus Vijandi.
5. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) French and English.
(b) English and Cimmerian.
(c) Cimbric and Spanish.
(d) Cimmerian and Cimbric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the book the fifth reader mentions?
2. Who else has visited Flannery?
3. Against whom does the main character in "Around an Empty Grave" prepare to defend himself?
4. Who is the root of the problem with the books?
5. What kind of book does the reader claim to enjoy?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)