|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Irnerio, where would Marana's former lover run to if he returned?
2. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Second person perspective.
(b) Present tense.
(c) Intricate diction.
(d) Motivated characters.
3. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
4. In Chapter 8, what type of book does Ludmilla like?
(a) Books that use sensory details.
(b) Books that lie to the reader.
(c) Books that explore details about foreign countries.
(d) Books that create illusion around human relations.
5. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
(b) Something illegal or dangerous.
(d) Something designed to kill whoever opens it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the writer of "What Story Down There Awaits its End?"
2. Who is the root of the problem with the books?
3. When the book titles are combined, what does it ask?
4. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
5. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)