|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the writer of "What Story Down There Awaits its End?"
2. At the end of the novel, which book is the reader completing?
(a) "What Story Down There Awaits its End?"
(b) "He Asks, Anxious to Hear the Story."
(c) "Outside the Town of Malbork."
(d) "If On a Winter's Nights a Traveler."
3. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He calls Ludmilla.
(b) He throws it.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He puts it in the trash.
4. What does Miyagi want the young man to gather for them in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
(c) Small lizards..
(d) Water lilies.
5. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
(a) New York.
(c) On public transportation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the main character in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" have to fight?
2. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," what does the underground want to do with the main character?
3. According to Marana, what is the only thing that dictates which novels survive?
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
5. What is the name of Dona Jazmina's daughter?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)