|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once had a personal relationship with Marana, according to Irnerio?
2. What are the two characters trying to put inside a sack in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
(b) Their personal items.
(c) A dead body.
(d) Stolen goods.
3. What is considered the language of the dead?
4. In "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon," who is the young man's teacher?
(d) Mr. Okeda.
5. What is the one thing Marana could not stand about his former lover?
(a) Her love of mysteries.
(b) Her eating habits.
(c) Her writing.
(d) Her reading habits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
2. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
3. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
4. Who prefers a novel that makes a person uneasy?
5. Why is "Leaning from the Steep Slope" unfinished?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)