|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been determined to be the subject of Marana's letters?
(c) The reader.
2. Who enjoys reading books that will always exist?
(a) The reader.
3. It becomes clear that which character is writing the book we are reading?
4. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
(a) All of them.
(b) Sound and sight.
(c) Sight and touch.
(d) Smell and sound.
5. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
(a) Impersonal dialogue.
(b) Vague descriptions.
(c) Easily dislikable characters.
(d) Specific settings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
2. Snippets from whose diary are present in Chapter 8?
3. In "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow," what is the name of the dead man?
4. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
5. What do the police tell the man to do in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)