|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both wings of the OAP have in common?
(a) They want to destroy Marana.
(b) They want to kidnap Ludmilla.
(c) They want to obtain a publishing house.
(d) They want to get a book published.
2. What does Lotaria tell the second police officer to call her?
3. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
4. Who enjoys reading books that will always exist?
(c) The reader.
5. In "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon," who is the young man's teacher?
(b) Mr. Okeda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marana claim to be, according to the publishing house?
2. Why is "Leaning from the Steep Slope" unfinished?
3. Which character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" is described as ungrateful and terse?
4. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
5. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)