|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dona Jazmina's daughter?
2. Who are the people who have developed a system to write novels with less effort?
(a) The English.
(b) The French.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Japanese.
3. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. Who dies in the beginning of "Around an Empty Grave"?
(a) The main character's sister.
(b) The main character's father.
(c) The main character's grandmother.
(d) The main character's mother.
5. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
2. Which of the following is a theme in the first chapter of the book?
3. Which character in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" mentions that another sack is needed?
4. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
5. According to Marana, who does not matter?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)