|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
2. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
3. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
(a) A shop owner.
(b) The bus driver.
(c) A detective.
(d) The police chief.
4. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
(a) In a library.
(b) At a bus station.
(c) In a pizza shop.
(d) In a cafe.
5. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cortus Cordelius.
(b) Shansin Genovice.
(c) Vortus Vijandi.
(d) Franklin Pierce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dona Jazmina's daughter?
2. In Chapter 8, what type of book does Ludmilla like?
3. What is Marana's goal?
4. What is combined with description in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. What type of company did the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" found?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)