|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
(a) The bookseller.
(b) The bookstore.
2. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
4. In Chapter 8, what type of book does Ludmilla like?
(a) Books that create illusion around human relations.
(b) Books that lie to the reader.
(c) Books that explore details about foreign countries.
(d) Books that use sensory details.
5. It becomes clear that which character is writing the book we are reading?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
2. Where is the woman from that is held in a chair, forced to read?
3. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. What did Marana claim to be, according to the publishing house?
5. What language does Marana confess that he cannot read?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)