|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the two characters dispose of a dead body in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
(a) At a cemetery.
(b) In a river.
(c) In a dumpster.
(d) Over a terrace.
2. What is the name of the character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" who is in possession of two men?
3. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
4. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cimmerian and Cimbric.
(b) French and English.
(c) Cimbric and Spanish.
(d) English and Cimmerian.
5. What type of company did the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" found?
(c) Protection against kidnapping.
(d) Protection against identity theft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flannery mistake for somebody who wants to get to know him personally?
2. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
3. What is the name of the main character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. From looking in Ludmilla's kitchen, what can the reader determine?
5. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)