|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Flannery no longer read?
(a) He believes it is overrated.
(b) He is an author.
(c) It makes him angry because it reminds him of Marana.
(d) He lost his eyesight.
2. Where is the woman from that is held in a chair, forced to read?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Who are the people who have developed a system to write novels with less effort?
(a) The English.
(b) The Japanese.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The French.
4. What type of company did the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" found?
(a) Protection against kidnapping.
(c) Protection against identity theft.
5. Where is the reader when his book his confiscated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What made the publishing house question Marana's competency?
2. What did Marana claim to be, according to the publishing house?
3. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
5. Why does Ludmilla read?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)