|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
2. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
(a) Grocery store.
3. Who summoned Marana to break off translation of a novel at a suspenseful part?
(a) The inventor of Cimmerian language.
(c) The wife of the Arabian Sultan.
(d) The wife of the American president.
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
5. Who is Cavedagna?
(a) A professor.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A writer.
(d) A desk clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
2. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
3. To what does Flannery compare a reader?
4. Why is the reader put in a prison run by revolutionaries?
5. What does Lotaria tell the third police officer to call her?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)