|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose study group is discussing "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. What is the name of Dona Jazmina's daughter?
3. Why is "Leaning from the Steep Slope" unfinished?
(a) The author committed suicide.
(b) The author no longer enjoyed writing.
(c) The book's publisher dropped the author.
(d) The author was censored.
4. What is the name of the character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" who is in possession of two men?
5. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cimmerian and Cimbric.
(b) French and English.
(c) Cimbric and Spanish.
(d) English and Cimmerian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What books does Lotaria like to read?
2. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
3. What language does Marana confess that he cannot read?
4. How many men greet the two characters in an elevator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
5. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)