|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's daughter in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
2. Why did the narrator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" kill the man?
(a) Over a legal issue.
(b) Over a woman.
(c) Over drugs.
(d) Over money.
3. In whom is Ludmilla currently romantically interested?
(a) The reader.
4. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
5. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
(a) That the reader likes to read.
(b) That the reader is a man.
(c) That the reader is poor.
(d) That the reader is a teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. What is the name of the character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" who is in possession of two men?
3. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
4. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
5. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," when the man's wife saves him, what is she holding?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)