|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lotaria tell the third police officer to call her?
2. What does the man realize while making love to Miyagi in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
(a) He will never succeed at his job.
(b) He is in a lot of trouble.
(c) He will be stuck with Okeda forever.
(d) He will never advance in his studies.
3. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
(a) A woman's shop.
(b) The bus station.
(c) Under a bench.
(d) The police station.
4. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
(a) Ludmilla's friend.
5. Who do the Wings of Light follow?
(a) Bishop of Light.
(b) Archangel of Light.
(c) Graceful Light.
(d) Angel of Light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
2. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. Who does the reader imagine is the woman Marana describes in his letters?
4. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. What language does Marana confess that he cannot read?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)