|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
(a) The bookstore.
(d) The bookseller.
2. What does Marana often do to delay his submissions?
(a) He writes letters.
(b) He goes on vacation.
(c) He changes publishers.
(d) He makes phone calls.
3. In "In a Network of Lines that Enlace," about what is the man anxious?
4. What does Irnerio do with books?
(a) He censors them.
(b) He burns them.
(c) He reads them.
(d) He makes things with them.
5. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) First person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
2. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
3. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. Which of the following do the man and Okeda discuss after he collects the items in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
5. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)