|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
(a) A handsome man.
(b) A pretty girl.
(c) An old man.
(d) An old woman.
2. What do the two characters in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" want to do with a dead man?
(a) Burn him.
(b) Sell him.
(c) Bury him.
(d) Turn him in to the police.
3. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
4. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
5. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) In bed.
(b) On a plane.
(c) Curled up in a chair at home.
(d) On a bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
2. Who has been determined to be the subject of Marana's letters?
3. Who enjoys reading books without underlying meanings?
4. What does Marana often do to delay his submissions?
5. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)