|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
(a) Silas Flannery.
(d) Jack Silvo.
2. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
(a) One in which he could be killed at any moment.
(b) The police force.
(c) A large and powerful one.
(d) One that is weaker than the police.
3. What does Zwilda draw?
(b) The beach.
4. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," when the man's wife saves him, what is she holding?
(a) A kaleidoscope.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
5. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
(a) Ukko Ahti.
(b) Laza Okno.
(c) Umptar Orvitz.
(d) Othar Zuti.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
2. Why does Ludmilla read?
3. Which character regrets meeting Flannery?
4. What are the two parts of the OAP called?
5. What is the name of the woman being held hostage in "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)