|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marana claim to be, according to the publishing house?
(a) An agent.
(b) An author.
(c) A translator.
(d) An illustrator.
2. Who becomes obsessed with a woman that he spies on through a telescope?
(b) The reader.
3. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cortus Cordelius.
(b) Vortus Vijandi.
(c) Shansin Genovice.
(d) Franklin Pierce.
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
5. Who does Flannery mistake for somebody who wants to get to know him personally?
(d) The reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else has visited Flannery?
2. Who are the people who have developed a system to write novels with less effort?
3. What does Zwilda draw?
4. Why does Ludmilla read?
5. In Chapter 7, who is late for a meeting?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)