|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men greet the two characters in an elevator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
2. What type of company did the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" found?
(b) Protection against kidnapping.
(c) Protection against identity theft.
3. What is the name of the woman being held hostage in "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
4. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
(a) A pretty girl.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A handsome man.
(d) An old man.
5. From looking in Ludmilla's kitchen, what can the reader determine?
(a) Ludmilla eats out a lot.
(b) Ludmilla cooks a lot.
(c) Ludmilla doesn't often have company.
(d) Ludmilla doesn't like to clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made the publishing house question Marana's competency?
2. To what does Flannery compare a reader?
3. What do both wings of the OAP have in common?
4. Snippets from whose diary are present in Chapter 8?
5. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)