|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Shansin Genovice.
(b) Franklin Pierce.
(c) Vortus Vijandi.
(d) Cortus Cordelius.
2. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
3. What is Galligani's profession?
4. Who enjoys reading books without underlying meanings?
(b) The reader.
5. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
(a) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
(b) So he can postpone his meeting.
(c) So he can be happy again.
(d) So his train is not late.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Flannery compare a reader?
2. Who becomes obsessed with a woman that he spies on through a telescope?
3. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
4. What is the name of the woman being held hostage in "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
5. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)