|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
2. To what does Flannery compare a reader?
(a) A vampire.
(c) A wild animal.
(d) A zombie.
3. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He throws it.
(b) He calls Ludmilla.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He puts it in the trash.
4. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) A new bookstore.
(b) A book he will actually enjoy.
(c) A complete book.
5. Who made love to the man before he was killed in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
(a) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Flannery become jealous?
2. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. What is considered the language of the dead?
4. What books does Lotaria like to read?
5. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," what does the underground want to do with the main character?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)