|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flannery try to leave out of his next novel?
(a) The invisible setting.
(b) A visible setting.
(c) The invisible I.
2. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
(a) Bookstore owner.
3. How does the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" conceal his true self?
(a) Multiplying his images.
(b) Hiding from his family.
(c) Putting a fake persona out in the public eye.
(d) Concealing his images.
4. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Cordezno Blazok.
(b) Maza Kinsor.
(c) Bailo Hognan.
(d) Tazio Bazakbal.
5. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," when the man's wife saves him, what is she holding?
2. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
3. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
5. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)