|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. How many men greet the two characters in an elevator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
3. What does OEPHLW stand for?
(a) Organization for the Electronic Production of Hurtful Literary Work.
(b) Organization for the Electronic Production of Homogenized Literary Works.
(c) Operations of Electronic Products Held in Literary Works.
(d) Organization of Each Person Having Lived Well.
4. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
5. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two characters trying to put inside a sack in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
2. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
3. How does the young man feel about Makiko in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
4. What type of company did the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" found?
5. In "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow," what is the name of the dead man?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)