|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the root of the problem with the books?
(a) Henry Marana.
(b) Chavez Marana.
(c) Umberto Marana.
(d) Ermes Marana.
2. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
(c) Bookstore owner.
3. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
(b) Something illegal or dangerous.
(c) Something designed to kill whoever opens it.
4. Who has been determined to be the subject of Marana's letters?
(a) The reader.
5. In "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow," what is the name of the dead man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the reader find the key to Ludmilla's house?
2. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
4. What is the man obsessed with in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect"?
5. According to Marana, what is the only thing that dictates which novels survive?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)