|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Marana, what is the only thing that dictates which novels survive?
2. In "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow," what is the name of the dead man?
3. Who becomes obsessed with a woman that he spies on through a telescope?
(c) The reader.
4. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) English and Cimmerian.
(b) Cimbric and Spanish.
(c) Cimmerian and Cimbric.
(d) French and English.
5. According to Marana, who has kidnapped him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marana claim to be, according to the publishing house?
2. What does OEPHLW stand for?
3. Who do the Wings of Light follow?
4. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
5. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)