|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both wings of the OAP have in common?
(a) They want to get a book published.
(b) They want to kidnap Ludmilla.
(c) They want to destroy Marana.
(d) They want to obtain a publishing house.
2. What is the name of the narrator's daughter in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
3. What is Marana's goal?
(a) To rewrite every book.
(b) To create falsehoods in literature.
(c) To read every book.
(d) To kill Ludmilla and the reader.
4. Who are the people who have developed a system to write novels with less effort?
(a) The English.
(b) The Japanese.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The French.
5. What does Zwilda draw?
(c) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
2. It becomes clear that which character is writing the book we are reading?
3. According to Marana, who has kidnapped him?
4. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
5. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)