|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose study group is discussing "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
(a) At a bus station.
(b) In a pizza shop.
(c) In a library.
(d) In a cafe.
3. What is considered the language of the dead?
4. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He does not go to school.
(c) He does not like the reader.
(d) He does not read.
5. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The female reader.
(b) The girl.
(c) The other reader.
(d) The book lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
3. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
4. Who made love to the man before he was killed in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
5. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)