|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name is on a death sentence for treason in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cimbric and Spanish.
(b) English and Cimmerian.
(c) Cimmerian and Cimbric.
(d) French and English.
3. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
(a) So he can postpone his meeting.
(b) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
(c) So he can be happy again.
(d) So his train is not late.
4. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He puts it in the trash.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He throws it.
(d) He calls Ludmilla.
5. Which character in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" mentions that another sack is needed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made love to the man before he was killed in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
2. Who agrees that the reader needs to see a publisher but does not want to go by himself/herself?
3. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
4. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
5. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)