|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
2. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
3. Which character in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" mentions that another sack is needed?
4. Who made love to the man before he was killed in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
(b) The narrator.
5. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of imagery.
(b) A true sense of violence.
(c) A true sense of romance.
(d) A true sense of character.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two characters in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" want to do with a dead man?
2. What made the publishing house question Marana's competency?
3. What is the name of the narrator's daughter in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
4. Whose study group is discussing "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)