|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
(a) Around a pond.
(b) Along the harbor.
(c) Along the lake.
(d) Along a hiking trail.
2. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Bailo Hognan.
(b) Tazio Bazakbal.
(c) Maza Kinsor.
(d) Cordezno Blazok.
3. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
4. Where does Zwilda stay?
(a) Inn of the Bland Sea.
(b) Hotel of the Barren Flower.
(c) Motel Casa de Flores.
(d) Hotel of the Sea Lily.
5. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
(a) Specific settings.
(b) Easily dislikable characters.
(c) Impersonal dialogue.
(d) Vague descriptions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
2. Which character in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" mentions that another sack is needed?
3. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
4. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. For what does the author chastise the reader?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)