|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow," what is the name of the dead man?
2. What does Zwilda draw?
(d) The beach.
3. Who enjoys reading books without underlying meanings?
(b) The reader.
4. Who is Cavedagna?
(a) A librarian.
(b) A writer.
(c) A professor.
(d) A desk clerk.
5. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
(a) His parents are getting divorced.
(b) He knows when he comes back everybody else will be gone.
(c) He has changed too much.
(d) He will never come back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. At whom does Irina point a revolver?
2. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
3. For what does the author chastise the reader?
4. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
5. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)