|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
2. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
(a) Othar Zuti.
(b) Umptar Orvitz.
(c) Laza Okno.
(d) Ukko Ahti.
3. Who enjoys reading books without underlying meanings?
(a) The reader.
4. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The female reader.
(b) The other reader.
(c) The girl.
(d) The book lover.
5. Which character is Irina most like?
(c) The reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
2. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
3. For what does the author chastise the reader?
4. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
5. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)