|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the root of the problem with the books?
(a) Ermes Marana.
(b) Chavez Marana.
(c) Umberto Marana.
(d) Henry Marana.
2. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He calls Ludmilla.
(b) He throws it.
(c) He puts it in the trash.
(d) He laughs.
3. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
4. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
5. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
(a) One that is weaker than the police.
(b) One in which he could be killed at any moment.
(c) A large and powerful one.
(d) The police force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the narrator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" kill the man?
2. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
3. Who agrees that the reader needs to see a publisher but does not want to go by himself/herself?
4. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
5. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)