|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Full of lessons.
2. What made the publishing house question Marana's competency?
(a) A background check.
(b) The type of client he took on.
(d) The types of books he worked on.
3. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
(a) Othar Zuti.
(b) Umptar Orvitz.
(c) Laza Okno.
(d) Ukko Ahti.
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Kauderer.
(b) Mr. Shinderson.
(c) Mr. Carsondera.
(d) Mr. Hallford.
5. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
Short Answer Questions
1. At whom does Irina point a revolver?
2. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
3. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
5. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)