|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
(c) Bookstore owner.
2. To what type of organization does the man in <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i> belong?
(a) The police force.
(b) A large and powerful one.
(c) One that is weaker than the police.
(d) One in which he could be killed at any moment.
3. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
4. At whom does Irina point a revolver?
5. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
2. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
3. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. What is the name of the character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" who is in possession of two men?
5. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)