|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is combined with description in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Sexual innuendo.
(b) Beautiful imagery.
(c) Intense violence.
2. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. What is considered the language of the dead?
4. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He puts it in the trash.
(b) He calls Ludmilla.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He throws it.
5. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
2. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
3. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
4. For what does the author chastise the reader?
5. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)