|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whom does Irina point a revolver?
2. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
(a) Pages that have been handwritten.
(b) Torn pages.
(c) Blank pages.
(d) A letter from Ludmilla.
3. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
(a) He knows when he comes back everybody else will be gone.
(b) He has changed too much.
(c) He will never come back home.
(d) His parents are getting divorced.
4. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
5. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Second person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
2. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
3. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
4. What is considered the language of the dead?
5. What is Galligani's profession?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)