|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
(a) So he can be happy again.
(b) So he can postpone his meeting.
(c) So his train is not late.
(d) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
2. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
3. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
(b) Grocery store.
4. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
(c) Course schedules.
(d) Phone numbers.
5. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
(c) Proper names.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
2. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
3. Which of the following is a theme in the first chapter of the book?
4. Where does Zwilda stay?
5. Why is "Leaning from the Steep Slope" unfinished?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)