|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
2. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
(a) That the reader is poor.
(b) That the reader is a man.
(c) That the reader is a teenager.
(d) That the reader likes to read.
3. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Bailo Hognan.
(b) Tazio Bazakbal.
(c) Cordezno Blazok.
(d) Maza Kinsor.
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Carsondera.
(b) Mr. Hallford.
(c) Mr. Kauderer.
(d) Mr. Shinderson.
5. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
(d) Ludmilla's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
2. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
4. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
5. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)