|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
2. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
(a) Easily dislikable characters.
(b) Impersonal dialogue.
(c) Vague descriptions.
(d) Specific settings.
3. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
(a) The bus station.
(b) Under a bench.
(c) The police station.
(d) A woman's shop.
4. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Shansin Genovice.
(b) Franklin Pierce.
(c) Cortus Cordelius.
(d) Vortus Vijandi.
5. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
(a) Phone numbers.
(d) Course schedules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What books does Lotaria like to read?
2. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
3. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
5. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)