|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) At a bus station.
(c) In a pizza shop.
(d) In a library.
2. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
3. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
(a) It was written by the bookseller.
(b) It is boring.
(c) It is the same book but claims to be written by a different author.
(d) It is not the same novel he was reading.
4. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Full of lessons.
5. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
(a) A handsome man.
(b) An old man.
(c) A pretty girl.
(d) An old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
2. Why does Ludmilla read?
3. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
4. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
5. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)