|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
(a) That the reader is a man.
(b) That the reader is poor.
(c) That the reader is a teenager.
(d) That the reader likes to read.
2. Who enjoys reading books that will always exist?
(b) The reader.
3. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
4. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
(a) Madame Marne.
(b) Mademoiselle Stephens.
(c) Ms. Tukish.
5. Whose name is on a death sentence for treason in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
2. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
3. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
4. What is considered the language of the dead?
5. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)