|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
(c) Ludmilla's friend.
2. What does Zwilda draw?
(a) The beach.
3. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
(a) Along the lake.
(b) Along the harbor.
(c) Along a hiking trail.
(d) Around a pond.
4. For what does the author chastise the reader?
(a) Taking the book to work.
(b) Reading in the dark.
(c) Taking the book on the subway.
(d) Reading in bed.
5. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
2. What is combined with description in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
4. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
5. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)