|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
(c) Something illegal or dangerous.
(d) Something designed to kill whoever opens it.
2. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
3. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
(a) Specific settings.
(b) Impersonal dialogue.
(c) Vague descriptions.
(d) Easily dislikable characters.
4. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cimbric and Spanish.
(b) Cimmerian and Cimbric.
(c) English and Cimmerian.
(d) French and English.
5. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Full of lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
3. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
4. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
5. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)