|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
2. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
(a) An encyclopedia.
(b) A dictionary.
(d) An atlas.
3. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of romance.
(b) A true sense of character.
(c) A true sense of violence.
(d) A true sense of imagery.
4. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
5. Why is "Leaning from the Steep Slope" unfinished?
(a) The author was censored.
(b) The book's publisher dropped the author.
(c) The author no longer enjoyed writing.
(d) The author committed suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
3. What is the name of the main character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. Whose study group is discussing "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)