|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) English and Cimmerian.
(b) Cimbric and Spanish.
(c) French and English.
(d) Cimmerian and Cimbric.
2. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
3. Who reads "Leaning from the Steep Slope" out loud?
(d) The reader.
4. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
5. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
2. To what type of organization does the man in <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i> belong?
3. Who enjoys reading books that will always exist?
4. Where does <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i> begin?
5. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)