|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Present tense.
(b) Motivated characters.
(c) Intricate diction.
(d) Second person perspective.
2. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The other reader.
(b) The girl.
(c) The female reader.
(d) The book lover.
3. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
(c) The bookseller.
(d) The bookstore.
4. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He puts it in the trash.
(c) He throws it.
(d) He calls Ludmilla.
5. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
(a) The police station.
(b) The bus station.
(c) A woman's shop.
(d) Under a bench.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enjoys reading books that will always exist?
2. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
3. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
4. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
5. Which character is Irina most like?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)