|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose study group is discussing "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Maza Kinsor.
(b) Cordezno Blazok.
(c) Bailo Hognan.
(d) Tazio Bazakbal.
3. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
4. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person limited.
5. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The bus driver.
(c) A detective.
(d) A shop owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
2. What does Zwilda draw?
3. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
4. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
5. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)