|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" who is in possession of two men?
2. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That it will suck him in.
(b) That it isn't a good book.
(c) That it might have a defect.
(d) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
3. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A pretty girl.
(c) A handsome man.
(d) An old man.
4. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He calls Ludmilla.
(c) He puts it in the trash.
(d) He throws it.
5. What does Zwilda draw?
(b) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
2. Which character is Irina most like?
3. Where does Zwilda stay?
4. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
5. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)