|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The girl.
(b) The female reader.
(c) The other reader.
(d) The book lover.
2. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
3. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
(d) Grocery store.
4. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
(a) A woman's shop.
(b) The bus station.
(c) Under a bench.
(d) The police station.
5. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
(a) Ms. Tukish.
(b) Mademoiselle Stephens.
(c) Madame Marne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
2. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
5. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)