|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
(a) A pretty girl.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A handsome man.
(d) An old man.
2. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
(a) A letter from Ludmilla.
(b) Torn pages.
(c) Pages that have been handwritten.
(d) Blank pages.
3. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
(a) The police station.
(b) A woman's shop.
(c) Under a bench.
(d) The bus station.
4. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
(a) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
(b) So his train is not late.
(c) So he can postpone his meeting.
(d) So he can be happy again.
5. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
(a) A large and powerful one.
(b) One in which he could be killed at any moment.
(c) The police force.
(d) One that is weaker than the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
2. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. What is the name of the main character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. Who reads "Leaning from the Steep Slope" out loud?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)