|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose study group is discussing "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Hallford.
(b) Mr. Kauderer.
(c) Mr. Shinderson.
(d) Mr. Carsondera.
3. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
(a) He does not like the reader.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He does not go to school.
(d) He does not read.
4. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Intricate diction.
(b) Second person perspective.
(c) Motivated characters.
(d) Present tense.
5. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
2. What is the name of the main character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
5. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)