|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zwilda draw?
(b) The beach.
2. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) On a bus.
(b) On a plane.
(c) In bed.
(d) Curled up in a chair at home.
3. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Bailo Hognan.
(b) Maza Kinsor.
(c) Tazio Bazakbal.
(d) Cordezno Blazok.
4. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
5. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
(a) A pretty girl.
(b) An old woman.
(c) An old man.
(d) A handsome man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
2. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
3. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
4. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
5. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)