|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
2. What is the name of the main character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. Why does Ludmilla read?
(a) To experience emotions.
(b) For pleasure.
(c) For knowledge.
(d) For meaning.
4. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That it will suck him in.
(b) That it isn't a good book.
(c) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
(d) That it might have a defect.
5. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of violence.
(b) A true sense of character.
(c) A true sense of romance.
(d) A true sense of imagery.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
2. Where does Zwilda stay?
3. Which character is Irina most like?
4. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
5. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)