|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
(a) Pages that have been handwritten.
(b) Blank pages.
(c) Torn pages.
(d) A letter from Ludmilla.
2. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
3. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
(a) That the reader is poor.
(b) That the reader is a man.
(c) That the reader likes to read.
(d) That the reader is a teenager.
4. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He calls Ludmilla.
(b) He puts it in the trash.
(c) He throws it.
(d) He laughs.
5. Whose name is on a death sentence for treason in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
2. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
3. Where does Zwilda stay?
4. What is Galligani's profession?
5. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)