|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
(b) Ludmilla's friend.
2. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
(a) The cafe.
(b) The train station.
(c) The bus stop.
(d) The library.
3. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Present tense.
(b) Motivated characters.
(c) Second person perspective.
(d) Intricate diction.
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
5. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) On a plane.
(b) In bed.
(c) Curled up in a chair at home.
(d) On a bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
3. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
5. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)