|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zwilda draw?
(b) The beach.
2. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
(a) The train station.
(b) The library.
(c) The cafe.
(d) The bus stop.
3. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
(a) A train station.
(b) A library.
(c) A diner.
(d) A bus station.
4. Which of the following is a theme in the first chapter of the book?
(a) Happiness found in books.
(b) The censorship of books.
(c) Different types of books in the world.
5. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Carsondera.
(b) Mr. Hallford.
(c) Mr. Shinderson.
(d) Mr. Kauderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
2. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
3. Why does Ludmilla read?
4. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
5. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)