|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That it might have a defect.
(b) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
(c) That it will suck him in.
(d) That it isn't a good book.
2. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
(c) Course schedules.
(d) Phone numbers.
3. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of imagery.
(b) A true sense of romance.
(c) A true sense of violence.
(d) A true sense of character.
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Shinderson.
(b) Mr. Carsondera.
(c) Mr. Hallford.
(d) Mr. Kauderer.
5. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) Curled up in a chair at home.
(b) On a bus.
(c) In bed.
(d) On a plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
2. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
3. What does Zwilda draw?
4. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
5. According to the police chief, where should the man in <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i> leave right away?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)