|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
(a) Phone numbers.
(c) Course schedules.
2. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Shinderson.
(b) Mr. Carsondera.
(c) Mr. Kauderer.
(d) Mr. Hallford.
3. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
(a) Something designed to kill whoever opens it.
(d) Something illegal or dangerous.
4. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
5. For what does the author chastise the reader?
(a) Taking the book to work.
(b) Reading in bed.
(c) Taking the book on the subway.
(d) Reading in the dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
2. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
3. What do the police tell the man to do in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
4. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
5. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)