|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
2. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
3. What do the police tell the man to do in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
(a) To give him the suitcase.
(b) To leave town quickly.
(c) To sit down and answer questions.
(d) To find the woman he was talking to.
4. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Motivated characters.
(b) Second person perspective.
(c) Present tense.
(d) Intricate diction.
5. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
(a) All of them.
(b) Sound and sight.
(c) Smell and sound.
(d) Sight and touch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
2. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
3. For what does the author chastise the reader?
4. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
5. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)