|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Shinderson.
(b) Mr. Kauderer.
(c) Mr. Carsondera.
(d) Mr. Hallford.
2. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
3. Where does Zwilda stay?
(a) Hotel of the Sea Lily.
(b) Inn of the Bland Sea.
(c) Hotel of the Barren Flower.
(d) Motel Casa de Flores.
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
5. Which of the following is a theme in the first chapter of the book?
(a) The censorship of books.
(c) Different types of books in the world.
(d) Happiness found in books.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
2. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
3. For what does the author chastise the reader?
4. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
5. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)