|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
2. What do the police tell the man to do in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
(a) To leave town quickly.
(b) To sit down and answer questions.
(c) To find the woman he was talking to.
(d) To give him the suitcase.
3. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
(a) He will never come back home.
(b) He has changed too much.
(c) He knows when he comes back everybody else will be gone.
(d) His parents are getting divorced.
4. What books does Lotaria like to read?
(a) Books that clarify issues.
(b) Books with large vocabulary.
(c) Books with interesting plots.
(d) Books that discuss current events.
5. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of violence.
(b) A true sense of imagery.
(c) A true sense of character.
(d) A true sense of romance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
2. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
3. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
4. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
5. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)