|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Intricate diction.
(b) Motivated characters.
(c) Present tense.
(d) Second person perspective.
2. What books does Lotaria like to read?
(a) Books that clarify issues.
(b) Books with large vocabulary.
(c) Books that discuss current events.
(d) Books with interesting plots.
3. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Tazio Bazakbal.
(b) Bailo Hognan.
(c) Cordezno Blazok.
(d) Maza Kinsor.
4. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
(a) Ms. Tukish.
(b) Mademoiselle Stephens.
(c) Madame Marne.
5. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
(a) That the reader is a teenager.
(b) That the reader likes to read.
(c) That the reader is poor.
(d) That the reader is a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
2. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
3. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
4. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
5. What do the police tell the man to do in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)