|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
2. Why does Ludmilla read?
(a) For knowledge.
(b) For pleasure.
(c) To experience emotions.
(d) For meaning.
3. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
(a) A train station.
(b) A library.
(c) A bus station.
(d) A diner.
4. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
(d) Bookstore owner.
5. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What books does Lotaria like to read?
2. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
3. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
4. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
5. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)