|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
(a) A large and powerful one.
(b) One that is weaker than the police.
(c) One in which he could be killed at any moment.
(d) The police force.
2. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
(a) He does not read.
(b) He does not go to school.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He does not like the reader.
3. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He puts it in the trash.
(b) He throws it.
(c) He calls Ludmilla.
(d) He laughs.
4. Why does Ludmilla read?
(a) For knowledge.
(b) For meaning.
(c) For pleasure.
(d) To experience emotions.
5. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
2. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
3. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
4. What books does Lotaria like to read?
5. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)