|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
(a) A pretty girl.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A handsome man.
(d) An old man.
2. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Cordezno Blazok.
(b) Tazio Bazakbal.
(c) Maza Kinsor.
(d) Bailo Hognan.
3. Which of the following is a theme in the first chapter of the book?
(a) Different types of books in the world.
(b) Happiness found in books.
(d) The censorship of books.
4. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
(a) One that is weaker than the police.
(b) One in which he could be killed at any moment.
(c) The police force.
(d) A large and powerful one.
5. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
2. What do the police tell the man to do in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
3. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
4. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
5. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)