|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
(a) A shop owner.
(b) The bus driver.
(c) The police chief.
(d) A detective.
2. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
(a) Madame Marne.
(c) Mademoiselle Stephens.
(d) Ms. Tukish.
3. For what does the author chastise the reader?
(a) Taking the book to work.
(b) Taking the book on the subway.
(c) Reading in bed.
(d) Reading in the dark.
4. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
5. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
(d) Bookstore owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ludmilla read?
2. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
3. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
4. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
5. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)