|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
(a) The bookseller.
(b) The bookstore.
2. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
3. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Carsondera.
(b) Mr. Shinderson.
(c) Mr. Kauderer.
(d) Mr. Hallford.
4. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
5. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
(c) Grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
2. Where does Zwilda stay?
3. Which of the following is a theme in the first chapter of the book?
4. Why does Ludmilla read?
5. With whom does the man in <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i> talk?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)