|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
(a) Specific settings.
(b) Easily dislikable characters.
(c) Vague descriptions.
(d) Impersonal dialogue.
2. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
3. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
(b) Something designed to kill whoever opens it.
(c) Something illegal or dangerous.
4. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
(a) The police force.
(b) One that is weaker than the police.
(c) One in which he could be killed at any moment.
(d) A large and powerful one.
5. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
(a) The library.
(b) The train station.
(c) The bus stop.
(d) The cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
2. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
3. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
4. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
5. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)