|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
2. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) At a bus station.
(c) In a library.
(d) In a pizza shop.
3. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
5. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
2. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
3. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
4. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
5. Where does Zwilda stay?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)