|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The bus driver.
(c) A detective.
(d) A shop owner.
2. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of romance.
(b) A true sense of imagery.
(c) A true sense of violence.
(d) A true sense of character.
3. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
(a) That the reader is a teenager.
(b) That the reader is a man.
(c) That the reader likes to read.
(d) That the reader is poor.
4. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
5. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
(a) His parents are getting divorced.
(b) He knows when he comes back everybody else will be gone.
(c) He will never come back home.
(d) He has changed too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
2. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
3. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
4. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
5. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)