|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The other reader.
(b) The girl.
(c) The female reader.
(d) The book lover.
2. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
(a) The bookstore.
(d) The bookseller.
3. Which of the following is a theme in the first chapter of the book?
(a) Happiness found in books.
(b) Different types of books in the world.
(c) The censorship of books.
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Shinderson.
(b) Mr. Hallford.
(c) Mr. Kauderer.
(d) Mr. Carsondera.
5. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
(a) The cafe.
(b) The library.
(c) The train station.
(d) The bus stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
2. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
3. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
5. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)