|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Kauderer.
(b) Mr. Hallford.
(c) Mr. Shinderson.
(d) Mr. Carsondera.
2. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
3. With whom does the man in <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i> talk?
(b) Madame Marne.
(c) Ms. Tukish.
(d) Mademoiselle Stephens.
4. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) A complete book.
(b) A new bookstore.
(c) A book he will actually enjoy.
5. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
2. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
3. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
4. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
5. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)