|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of romance.
(b) A true sense of character.
(c) A true sense of imagery.
(d) A true sense of violence.
2. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
3. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
4. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That it will suck him in.
(b) That it might have a defect.
(c) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
(d) That it isn't a good book.
5. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
(b) The bookstore.
(d) The bookseller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
2. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
3. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
4. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
5. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)