|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Shinderson.
(b) Mr. Hallford.
(c) Mr. Carsondera.
(d) Mr. Kauderer.
2. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of character.
(b) A true sense of imagery.
(c) A true sense of romance.
(d) A true sense of violence.
3. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
(a) So he can postpone his meeting.
(b) So he can be happy again.
(c) So his train is not late.
(d) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
4. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
5. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
(b) Something designed to kill whoever opens it.
(c) Something illegal or dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
2. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
3. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
4. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
5. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)