|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
(a) A train station.
(b) A library.
(c) A diner.
(d) A bus station.
2. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
3. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
4. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
5. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
(c) The bookstore.
(d) The bookseller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a theme in the first chapter of the book?
2. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
3. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
4. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
5. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)