|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
2. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Cordezno Blazok.
(b) Bailo Hognan.
(c) Tazio Bazakbal.
(d) Maza Kinsor.
3. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
(a) It is the same book but claims to be written by a different author.
(b) It was written by the bookseller.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It is not the same novel he was reading.
4. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) First person.
5. Which of the following is a theme in the first chapter of the book?
(a) The censorship of books.
(b) Happiness found in books.
(c) Different types of books in the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
2. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
3. For what does the author chastise the reader?
4. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
5. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)