|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does the author chastise the reader?
(a) Taking the book on the subway.
(b) Taking the book to work.
(c) Reading in the dark.
(d) Reading in bed.
2. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
3. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
(b) Madame Marne.
(c) Mademoiselle Stephens.
(d) Ms. Tukish.
4. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
(a) The train station.
(b) The cafe.
(c) The bus stop.
(d) The library.
5. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) A book he will actually enjoy.
(c) A complete book.
(d) A new bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
2. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
3. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
4. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
5. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)