|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
(a) The bus station.
(b) Under a bench.
(c) A woman's shop.
(d) The police station.
2. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
3. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) A complete book.
(c) A book he will actually enjoy.
(d) A new bookstore.
4. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
(a) The bus driver.
(b) A shop owner.
(c) The police chief.
(d) A detective.
5. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Maza Kinsor.
(b) Cordezno Blazok.
(c) Bailo Hognan.
(d) Tazio Bazakbal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
2. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
3. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
4. For what does the author chastise the reader?
5. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)