|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person limited.
2. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The girl.
(b) The book lover.
(c) The female reader.
(d) The other reader.
3. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Bailo Hognan.
(b) Tazio Bazakbal.
(c) Cordezno Blazok.
(d) Maza Kinsor.
4. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
(b) Something designed to kill whoever opens it.
(d) Something illegal or dangerous.
5. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
2. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
3. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
4. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
5. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)