|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
2. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
3. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
(b) Madame Marne.
(c) Ms. Tukish.
(d) Mademoiselle Stephens.
4. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) On a plane.
(b) On a bus.
(c) In bed.
(d) Curled up in a chair at home.
5. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
(a) A train station.
(b) A bus station.
(c) A diner.
(d) A library.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
2. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
3. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
4. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
5. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)