|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
2. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Kauderer.
(b) Mr. Carsondera.
(c) Mr. Shinderson.
(d) Mr. Hallford.
3. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
(a) At a bus station.
(b) In a pizza shop.
(c) In a library.
(d) In a cafe.
4. What do the police tell the man to do in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
(a) To sit down and answer questions.
(b) To find the woman he was talking to.
(c) To leave town quickly.
(d) To give him the suitcase.
5. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
(b) Ms. Tukish.
(c) Mademoiselle Stephens.
(d) Madame Marne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
2. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
3. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
4. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
5. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)