|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of character.
(b) A true sense of imagery.
(c) A true sense of violence.
(d) A true sense of romance.
2. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) On a bus.
(b) In bed.
(c) Curled up in a chair at home.
(d) On a plane.
3. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) A new bookstore.
(b) A complete book.
(c) A book he will actually enjoy.
4. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
(a) Phone numbers.
(b) Course schedules.
5. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Hallford.
(b) Mr. Kauderer.
(c) Mr. Carsondera.
(d) Mr. Shinderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
2. For what does the author chastise the reader?
3. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
4. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
5. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)