|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does the author chastise the reader?
(a) Reading in the dark.
(b) Reading in bed.
(c) Taking the book on the subway.
(d) Taking the book to work.
2. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Maza Kinsor.
(b) Cordezno Blazok.
(c) Tazio Bazakbal.
(d) Bailo Hognan.
3. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
(a) It is not the same novel he was reading.
(b) It is the same book but claims to be written by a different author.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It was written by the bookseller.
4. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
(a) The cafe.
(b) The bus stop.
(c) The train station.
(d) The library.
5. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
2. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
3. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
4. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
5. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)