|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
2. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Hallford.
(b) Mr. Shinderson.
(c) Mr. Carsondera.
(d) Mr. Kauderer.
3. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) Curled up in a chair at home.
(b) On a bus.
(c) On a plane.
(d) In bed.
4. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Second person perspective.
(b) Motivated characters.
(c) Present tense.
(d) Intricate diction.
5. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The girl.
(b) The book lover.
(c) The other reader.
(d) The female reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
2. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
3. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
4. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
5. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)