|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
(a) One that is weaker than the police.
(b) One in which he could be killed at any moment.
(c) The police force.
(d) A large and powerful one.
2. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
(a) So he can be happy again.
(b) So his train is not late.
(c) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
(d) So he can postpone his meeting.
3. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
(a) He knows when he comes back everybody else will be gone.
(b) He will never come back home.
(c) His parents are getting divorced.
(d) He has changed too much.
4. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
5. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
2. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
3. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
4. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
5. For what does the author chastise the reader?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)