|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
2. For what does the author chastise the reader?
(a) Reading in the dark.
(b) Taking the book to work.
(c) Reading in bed.
(d) Taking the book on the subway.
3. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
4. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The other reader.
(b) The book lover.
(c) The girl.
(d) The female reader.
5. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He puts it in the trash.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He throws it.
(d) He calls Ludmilla.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
2. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
3. What do the police tell the man to do in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
4. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
5. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)