|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
(a) The library.
(b) The cafe.
(c) The train station.
(d) The bus stop.
2. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
(b) That it might have a defect.
(c) That it isn't a good book.
(d) That it will suck him in.
3. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
4. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) In a pizza shop.
(c) At a bus station.
(d) In a library.
5. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
(a) Mademoiselle Stephens.
(c) Ms. Tukish.
(d) Madame Marne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
2. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
3. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
4. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
5. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)