|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Marana, who has kidnapped him?
2. Why is "Leaning from the Steep Slope" unfinished?
(a) The author was censored.
(b) The author committed suicide.
(c) The author no longer enjoyed writing.
(d) The book's publisher dropped the author.
3. According to Irnerio, where would Marana's former lover run to if he returned?
4. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
5. Who is the Father of Stories?
(a) An English storyteller.
(b) An Indian storyteller.
(c) A German storyteller.
(d) A Russian storyteller.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what type of book does Ludmilla like?
2. What did Marana claim to be, according to the publishing house?
3. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
4. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
5. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," what does the underground want to do with the main character?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)