Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow," what is the name of the dead man?
2. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
(a) He does not like the reader.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He does not read.
(d) He does not go to school.
3. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Shinderson.
(b) Mr. Carsondera.
(c) Mr. Hallford.
(d) Mr. Kauderer.
5. According to Marana, who does not matter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Marana could not stand about his former lover?
2. Whose name is on a death sentence for treason in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
4. How does Flannery want his readers to read?
5. Who does the reader imagine is the woman Marana describes in his letters?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)