Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 and On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the root of the problem with the books?
(a) Chavez Marana.
(b) Henry Marana.
(c) Ermes Marana.
(d) Umberto Marana.
2. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
(b) Grocery store.
3. What does Marana often do to delay his submissions?
(a) He changes publishers.
(b) He writes letters.
(c) He goes on vacation.
(d) He makes phone calls.
4. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
5. Who agrees that the reader needs to see a publisher but does not want to go by himself/herself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman being held hostage in "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
2. Whose study group is discussing "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
4. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," what does the underground want to do with the main character?
5. Who started the OAP?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)