Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Leaning from the Steep Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
2. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i>?
(a) A shop owner.
(b) A detective.
(c) The bus driver.
(d) The police chief.
3. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A pretty girl.
(c) An old man.
(d) A handsome man.
4. What do the police tell the man to do in <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i>?
(a) To find the woman he was talking to.
(b) To leave town quickly.
(c) To give him the suitcase.
(d) To sit down and answer questions.
5. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
(b) Phone numbers.
(d) Course schedules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
2. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
3. With whom does the man in <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i> talk?
4. What books does Lotaria like to read?
5. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)