|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
2. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Motivated characters.
(b) Intricate diction.
(c) Present tense.
(d) Second person perspective.
3. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Bailo Hognan.
(b) Tazio Bazakbal.
(c) Maza Kinsor.
(d) Cordezno Blazok.
4. Why does the man in <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i> want to turn back time?
(a) So he can postpone his meeting.
(b) So he can be happy again.
(c) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
(d) So his train is not late.
5. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
2. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
3. Where does <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i> begin?
4. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
5. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)