|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What transition does the reader take in Chapter 10?
(a) Angry to content.
(b) Innocent to double agent.
(c) Man in love to man with hatred.
(d) Problem solver to bystander.
2. What does Irnerio do with books?
(a) He makes things with them.
(b) He reads them.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He censors them.
3. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
(a) A pretty girl.
(b) An old man.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A handsome man.
4. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cimmerian and Cimbric.
(b) Cimbric and Spanish.
(c) English and Cimmerian.
(d) French and English.
5. Which of the following describes Ludmilla's book collection?
(a) Large but organized.
(b) Large and taking up multiple shelves.
(c) Small and hidden.
(d) Small but organized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
3. What is the name of the woman being held hostage in "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
4. What are the two characters trying to put inside a sack in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
5. What does the main character in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" have to fight?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)