|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Irnerio, where would Marana's former lover run to if he returned?
2. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
(a) Laza Okno.
(b) Othar Zuti.
(c) Umptar Orvitz.
(d) Ukko Ahti.
4. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
(c) Grocery store.
5. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Present tense.
(b) Second person perspective.
(c) Motivated characters.
(d) Intricate diction.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
2. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
3. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
4. Why can Flannery no longer read?
5. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)