|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the reader's dream where he is on a train?
2. Whose reading habits do those censoring novels have most in common with?
3. What are the two parts of the OAP called?
(a) Wings of Colors and Wings of Dull.
(b) Wings of Shadows and Wings of Light.
(c) Wings of Power and Wings of Repression.
(d) Wings of Freedom and Wings of Censorship.
4. Where do the two characters dispose of a dead body in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
(a) At a cemetery.
(b) Over a terrace.
(c) In a dumpster.
(d) In a river.
5. Who do the Wings of Light follow?
(a) Archangel of Light.
(b) Angel of Light.
(c) Graceful Light.
(d) Bishop of Light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the reader imagine is the woman Marana describes in his letters?
2. What is Galligani's profession?
3. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
4. What made the publishing house question Marana's competency?
5. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)