|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both wings of the OAP have in common?
(a) They want to get a book published.
(b) They want to kidnap Ludmilla.
(c) They want to destroy Marana.
(d) They want to obtain a publishing house.
2. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He puts it in the trash.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He throws it.
(d) He calls Ludmilla.
3. What is considered the language of the dead?
4. Where does the reader find the key to Ludmilla's house?
(a) Under a plant.
(b) In her car.
(c) In the flower bed.
(d) Under a mat.
5. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
(a) Under a bench.
(b) The bus station.
(c) A woman's shop.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
2. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
3. Which of the following describes Ludmilla's book collection?
4. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
5. What does the man realize while making love to Miyagi in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)