|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
(a) A shop owner.
(b) The bus driver.
(c) The police chief.
(d) A detective.
2. To whom is the main character in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" most similar?
(a) The reader.
3. Which character is Irina most like?
(c) The reader.
4. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
(c) Ludmilla's friend.
5. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cimmerian and Cimbric.
(b) English and Cimmerian.
(c) French and English.
(d) Cimbric and Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
2. What does Flannery try to leave out of his next novel?
3. Whose reading habits do those censoring novels have most in common with?
4. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)