|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(d) Full of lessons.
2. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
(a) Course schedules.
(c) Phone numbers.
3. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
(a) A train station.
(b) A bus station.
(c) A diner.
(d) A library.
4. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
(a) So he can be happy again.
(b) So his train is not late.
(c) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
(d) So he can postpone his meeting.
5. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
(b) Grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marana's goal?
2. Who summoned Marana to break off translation of a novel at a suspenseful part?
3. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
4. Who is Cavedagna?
5. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)