|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
(a) On public transportation.
(c) New York.
2. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
(a) A shop owner.
(b) The bus driver.
(c) A detective.
(d) The police chief.
3. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) French and English.
(b) Cimmerian and Cimbric.
(c) Cimbric and Spanish.
(d) English and Cimmerian.
4. What do the two characters in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" want to do with a dead man?
(a) Sell him.
(b) Turn him in to the police.
(c) Bury him.
(d) Burn him.
5. According to Marana, who has kidnapped him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Marana could not stand about his former lover?
2. Where do the two characters dispose of a dead body in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
3. Who agrees that the reader needs to see a publisher but does not want to go by himself/herself?
4. Who do the Wings of Light follow?
5. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)