|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is considered the language of the dead?
2. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
(a) That the reader is a man.
(b) That the reader is poor.
(c) That the reader is a teenager.
(d) That the reader likes to read.
3. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
(a) A woman's shop.
(b) Under a bench.
(c) The police station.
(d) The bus station.
4. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
(b) The bookseller.
(d) The bookstore.
5. Why is the reader put in a prison run by revolutionaries?
(a) So he can be educated about the cause.
(b) So he can escape.
(c) So he can be tortured.
(d) So he can read their literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
2. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
3. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?", where are the agents from who give the main character information?
4. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
5. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)