|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
(c) New York.
(d) On public transportation.
2. Who prefers a novel that makes a person uneasy?
(a) The woman on the beach.
3. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
(a) Specific settings.
(b) Impersonal dialogue.
(c) Easily dislikable characters.
(d) Vague descriptions.
4. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Franklin Pierce.
(b) Vortus Vijandi.
(c) Shansin Genovice.
(d) Cortus Cordelius.
5. What type of company did the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" found?
(b) Protection against kidnapping.
(c) Protection against identity theft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes obsessed with a woman that he spies on through a telescope?
2. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
3. Who does Flannery mistake for somebody who wants to get to know him personally?
4. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
5. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)