|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is combined with description in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Sexual innuendo.
(c) Intense violence.
(d) Beautiful imagery.
2. Who do the Wings of Shadow follow?
(a) Archon of Shadow.
(b) Bishop of Shadow.
(c) Man of Shadow.
(d) Archangel of Shadow.
3. Why did the narrator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" kill the man?
(a) Over a woman.
(b) Over drugs.
(c) Over money.
(d) Over a legal issue.
4. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
(a) Course schedules.
(b) Phone numbers.
5. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
(a) The counter-revolutionists.
(b) The radicals.
(c) The government.
(d) The organization.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
2. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?", where are the agents from who give the main character information?
3. Who becomes obsessed with a woman that he spies on through a telescope?
4. What does Lotaria tell the second police officer to call her?
5. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)