|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the man in <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i> talk?
(a) Mademoiselle Stephens.
(b) Madame Marne.
(c) Ms. Tukish.
2. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
(a) A handsome man.
(b) An old man.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A pretty girl.
3. According to Marana, what is the only thing that dictates which novels survive?
4. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
(a) Easily dislikable characters.
(b) Impersonal dialogue.
(c) Specific settings.
(d) Vague descriptions.
5. How many men greet the two characters in an elevator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miyagi want the young man to gather for them in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
2. What does OEPHLW stand for?
3. Where does the man in <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i> leave his suit case overnight?
4. Which of the following do the man and Okeda discuss after he collects the items in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
5. What is Galligani's profession?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)