|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Flannery compare a reader?
(b) A wild animal.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A vampire.
2. What does Lotaria tell the second police officer to call her?
3. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
(a) Ms. Tukish.
(c) Mademoiselle Stephens.
(d) Madame Marne.
4. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
5. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's daughter in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
2. It becomes clear that which character is writing the book we are reading?
3. What does Lotaria tell the third police officer to call her?
4. What does the main character in "What Story Down There Awaits its End?" have to fight?
5. For what does the author chastise the reader?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)