|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the reader find the key to Ludmilla's house?
(a) In her car.
(b) Under a plant.
(c) Under a mat.
(d) In the flower bed.
2. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
(b) That it will suck him in.
(c) That it might have a defect.
(d) That it isn't a good book.
3. What does Irnerio do with books?
(a) He burns them.
(b) He censors them.
(c) He reads them.
(d) He makes things with them.
4. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," when the man's wife saves him, what is she holding?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A kaleidoscope.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
5. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Flannery become jealous?
2. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
3. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
4. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
5. What does Miyagi want the young man to gather for them in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)