|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Flannery compare a reader?
(b) A vampire.
(c) A wild animal.
(d) A zombie.
2. What does Miyagi want the young man to gather for them in "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon"?
(b) Water lilies.
(d) Small lizards..
3. What is considered the language of the dead?
4. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?", what is the name of the woman the main character wants to see?
5. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
(a) So he can be happy again.
(b) So his train is not late.
(c) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
(d) So he can postpone his meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the reader's dream where he is on a train?
2. What is the name of the woman being held hostage in "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
3. What does OEPHLW stand for?
4. According to Marana, who does not matter?
5. Who started the OAP?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)