|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Flannery compare a reader?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A zombie.
(c) A wild animal.
2. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
(a) A woman's shop.
(b) Under a bench.
(c) The police station.
(d) The bus station.
3. Who is in the reader's dream where he is on a train?
4. Who once had a personal relationship with Marana, according to Irnerio?
5. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
(a) Proper names.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
2. In "What Story Down There Awaits its End?", what is the name of the woman the main character wants to see?
3. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
4. What is the name of the main character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. What do the two characters in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" want to do with a dead man?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)