|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) In bed.
(b) On a bus.
(c) On a plane.
(d) Curled up in a chair at home.
2. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
3. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Motivated characters.
(b) Second person perspective.
(c) Intricate diction.
(d) Present tense.
4. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
5. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That it isn't a good book.
(b) That it might have a defect.
(c) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
(d) That it will suck him in.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
2. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
3. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
4. What is the name of the character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" who is in possession of two men?
5. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)