|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) In bed.
(b) On a bus.
(c) On a plane.
(d) Curled up in a chair at home.
2. Which character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" is described as ungrateful and terse?
3. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of character.
(b) A true sense of romance.
(c) A true sense of imagery.
(d) A true sense of violence.
4. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That it might have a defect.
(b) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
(c) That it will suck him in.
(d) That it isn't a good book.
5. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
(a) Something designed to kill whoever opens it.
(c) Something illegal or dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
2. What is Galligani's profession?
3. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
4. What books does Lotaria like to read?
5. What do the police tell the man to do in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)