|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The book lover.
(b) The other reader.
(c) The girl.
(d) The female reader.
2. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
(a) Under a bench.
(b) The police station.
(c) The bus station.
(d) A woman's shop.
3. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cimmerian and Cimbric.
(b) French and English.
(c) English and Cimmerian.
(d) Cimbric and Spanish.
4. Who enjoys reading books that will always exist?
(a) The reader.
5. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
(b) Something designed to kill whoever opens it.
(c) Something illegal or dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
2. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
3. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
5. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)