|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He does not read.
(c) He does not go to school.
(d) He does not like the reader.
2. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He throws it.
(c) He calls Ludmilla.
(d) He puts it in the trash.
3. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
(a) Torn pages.
(b) Pages that have been handwritten.
(c) A letter from Ludmilla.
(d) Blank pages.
4. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
(a) So his train is not late.
(b) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
(c) So he can postpone his meeting.
(d) So he can be happy again.
5. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) In bed.
(b) On a plane.
(c) On a bus.
(d) Curled up in a chair at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
2. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
3. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
4. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
5. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)