|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name is on a death sentence for treason in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
(a) It is the same book but claims to be written by a different author.
(b) It is not the same novel he was reading.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It was written by the bookseller.
3. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
(a) Along the lake.
(b) Around a pond.
(c) Along the harbor.
(d) Along a hiking trail.
4. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
5. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
(a) Proper names.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
2. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
3. What books does Lotaria like to read?
4. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)