|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
2. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
(a) Something illegal or dangerous.
(c) Something designed to kill whoever opens it.
3. Which character is Irina most like?
(c) The reader.
4. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
(a) His parents are getting divorced.
(b) He knows when he comes back everybody else will be gone.
(c) He has changed too much.
(d) He will never come back home.
5. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
(a) So he can postpone his meeting.
(b) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
(c) So his train is not late.
(d) So he can be happy again.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
2. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
3. What does the author assume about the reader throughout the book?
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
5. Where does the man in the first story sit with his suitcase?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)