|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
2. What is the name of the character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" who is in possession of two men?
3. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
4. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cortus Cordelius.
(b) Franklin Pierce.
(c) Vortus Vijandi.
(d) Shansin Genovice.
5. Whose study group is discussing "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
2. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
3. What books does Lotaria like to read?
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
5. Who enjoys reading books that will always exist?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)