|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The other reader.
(b) The female reader.
(c) The girl.
(d) The book lover.
2. Why is "Leaning from the Steep Slope" unfinished?
(a) The author committed suicide.
(b) The author was censored.
(c) The author no longer enjoyed writing.
(d) The book's publisher dropped the author.
3. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
4. Which of the following is a theme in the first chapter of the book?
(a) The censorship of books.
(b) Happiness found in books.
(c) Different types of books in the world.
5. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Zwilda stay?
3. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
4. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
5. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in <i>If On a Winter's Night a Traveler</i>?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)