|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
(a) It is the same book but claims to be written by a different author.
(b) It is not the same novel he was reading.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It was written by the bookseller.
2. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
(b) Grocery store.
3. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) A book he will actually enjoy.
(b) A complete book.
(c) A new bookstore.
4. What books does Lotaria like to read?
(a) Books with interesting plots.
(b) Books with large vocabulary.
(c) Books that clarify issues.
(d) Books that discuss current events.
5. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
(b) That it might have a defect.
(c) That it isn't a good book.
(d) That it will suck him in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
2. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
3. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
4. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)