|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He does not like the reader.
(c) He does not read.
(d) He does not go to school.
2. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
(a) Easily dislikable characters.
(b) Specific settings.
(c) Impersonal dialogue.
(d) Vague descriptions.
3. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
(a) It is boring.
(b) It was written by the bookseller.
(c) It is not the same novel he was reading.
(d) It is the same book but claims to be written by a different author.
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Hallford.
(b) Mr. Kauderer.
(c) Mr. Carsondera.
(d) Mr. Shinderson.
5. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
(a) All of them.
(b) Smell and sound.
(c) Sound and sight.
(d) Sight and touch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is Irina most like?
2. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
3. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
4. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)