|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is "Leaning from the Steep Slope" unfinished?
(a) The book's publisher dropped the author.
(b) The author no longer enjoyed writing.
(c) The author committed suicide.
(d) The author was censored.
2. Where does Zwilda stay?
(a) Motel Casa de Flores.
(b) Hotel of the Barren Flower.
(c) Hotel of the Sea Lily.
(d) Inn of the Bland Sea.
3. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
(d) Ludmilla's friend.
4. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) In bed.
(b) On a plane.
(c) Curled up in a chair at home.
(d) On a bus.
5. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
2. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
3. According to the police chief, where should the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave right away?
4. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
5. Whose name is on a death sentence for treason in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)