|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads "Leaning from the Steep Slope" out loud?
(b) The reader.
2. What do the police tell the man to do in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
(a) To sit down and answer questions.
(b) To give him the suitcase.
(c) To find the woman he was talking to.
(d) To leave town quickly.
3. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
5. What is combined with description in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Beautiful imagery.
(b) Intense violence.
(d) Sexual innuendo.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
2. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
3. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
4. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
5. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)