|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Galligani's profession?
2. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
5. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Second person perspective.
(b) Motivated characters.
(c) Present tense.
(d) Intricate diction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. Why is "Leaning from the Steep Slope" unfinished?
4. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. At whom does Irina point a revolver?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)