|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whom does Irina point a revolver?
2. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
(a) He knows when he comes back everybody else will be gone.
(b) His parents are getting divorced.
(c) He has changed too much.
(d) He will never come back home.
3. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
(d) Bookstore owner.
4. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
(b) The bookseller.
(c) The bookstore.
5. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
(a) All of them.
(b) Smell and sound.
(c) Sight and touch.
(d) Sound and sight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
2. Whose name is on a death sentence for treason in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
5. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)