|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zwilda draw?
(c) The beach.
2. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of character.
(b) A true sense of violence.
(c) A true sense of romance.
(d) A true sense of imagery.
3. What is combined with description in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Beautiful imagery.
(b) Sexual innuendo.
(d) Intense violence.
4. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
5. Where does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler leave his suit case overnight?
(a) A woman's shop.
(b) The police station.
(c) Under a bench.
(d) The bus station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
2. Who reads "Leaning from the Steep Slope" out loud?
3. Why does Ludmilla read?
4. Which of the following is a theme in the first chapter of the book?
5. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)