|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
(a) He does not like the reader.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He does not go to school.
(d) He does not read.
2. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
3. Whose name is on a death sentence for treason in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The book lover.
(b) The other reader.
(c) The female reader.
(d) The girl.
5. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reads "Leaning from the Steep Slope" out loud?
2. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
3. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
4. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
5. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)