|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
(a) A diner.
(b) A train station.
(c) A library.
(d) A bus station.
2. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
(a) On a bus.
(b) Curled up in a chair at home.
(c) On a plane.
(d) In bed.
3. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
(a) Specific settings.
(b) Impersonal dialogue.
(c) Easily dislikable characters.
(d) Vague descriptions.
5. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
(a) Torn pages.
(b) Pages that have been handwritten.
(c) Blank pages.
(d) A letter from Ludmilla.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
2. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
3. Who turns out to be the contact the man is waiting for in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler?
4. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
5. Why does Ludmilla read?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)