|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
2. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(b) Full of lessons.
3. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cortus Cordelius.
(b) Franklin Pierce.
(c) Shansin Genovice.
(d) Vortus Vijandi.
4. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
(a) Along a hiking trail.
(b) Along the lake.
(c) Along the harbor.
(d) Around a pond.
5. For what does the author chastise the reader?
(a) Taking the book on the subway.
(b) Taking the book to work.
(c) Reading in the dark.
(d) Reading in bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. Where does Zwilda stay?
3. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
4. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
5. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)