|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Maza Kinsor.
(b) Cordezno Blazok.
(c) Bailo Hognan.
(d) Tazio Bazakbal.
2. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
3. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
(a) A library.
(b) A bus station.
(c) A diner.
(d) A train station.
4. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
(a) He knows when he comes back everybody else will be gone.
(b) He will never come back home.
(c) His parents are getting divorced.
(d) He has changed too much.
5. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
(a) So his train is not late.
(b) So he can postpone his meeting.
(c) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
(d) So he can be happy again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
2. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
3. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
5. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)