|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(c) Full of lessons.
2. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
3. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
4. What is most likely inside the suitcase the man carries around?
(a) Something designed to kill whoever opens it.
(b) Something illegal or dangerous.
5. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Cordezno Blazok.
(b) Maza Kinsor.
(c) Tazio Bazakbal.
(d) Bailo Hognan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
2. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
3. Who reads "Leaning from the Steep Slope" out loud?
4. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
5. To what type of organization does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler belong?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)