|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader do when the book starts over?
(a) He throws it.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He puts it in the trash.
(d) He calls Ludmilla.
2. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cimbric and Spanish.
(b) English and Cimmerian.
(c) Cimmerian and Cimbric.
(d) French and English.
3. With whom does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler talk?
(b) Madame Marne.
(c) Ms. Tukish.
(d) Mademoiselle Stephens.
4. Who enjoys reading books that will always exist?
(a) The reader.
5. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," for whom is the main character working?
(a) Mr. Kauderer.
(b) Mr. Carsondera.
(c) Mr. Hallford.
(d) Mr. Shinderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
2. What does Zwilda draw?
3. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. Where does the author assume that the reader reads the book?
5. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)