|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
(a) Grocery store.
2. At whom does Irina point a revolver?
3. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
(a) Intricate diction.
(b) Motivated characters.
(c) Present tense.
(d) Second person perspective.
5. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
(a) A dictionary.
(b) An atlas.
(d) An encyclopedia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does If On a Winter's Night a Traveler begin?
2. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
4. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
5. How does the man feel when he realizes who his contact is?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)