|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the bookseller, who wrote "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) Tazio Bazakbal.
(b) Maza Kinsor.
(c) Bailo Hognan.
(d) Cordezno Blazok.
2. What is Galligani's profession?
3. What does the author admit to wishing to convey through descriptions of a fight?
(a) A true sense of romance.
(b) A true sense of imagery.
(c) A true sense of character.
(d) A true sense of violence.
4. What does Zwilda draw?
(d) The beach.
5. Why does the man in If On a Winter's Night a Traveler want to turn back time?
(a) So he can postpone his meeting.
(b) So he can be happy again.
(c) So he doesn't have to see the woman waiting for him.
(d) So his train is not late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
2. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
3. From what perspective is most of the novel written?
4. Which character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" is described as ungrateful and terse?
5. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)