Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter10 and What Story Down There Awaits Its End?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men greet the two characters in an elevator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
2. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
(a) Around a pond.
(b) Along the lake.
(c) Along a hiking trail.
(d) Along the harbor.
3. In "In a Network of Lines that Enlace," about what is the man anxious?
4. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
(a) A handsome man.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A pretty girl.
(d) An old man.
5. Why did the narrator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" kill the man?
(a) Over a woman.
(b) Over a legal issue.
(c) Over money.
(d) Over drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been determined to be the subject of Marana's letters?
2. What is combined with description in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
4. To what does Flannery compare a reader?
5. Which of the following describes Ludmilla's book collection?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)