|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
(a) A letter from Ludmilla.
(b) Pages that have been handwritten.
(c) Torn pages.
(d) Blank pages.
2. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That it might have a defect.
(b) That it isn't a good book.
(c) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
(d) That it will suck him in.
3. Why does Ludmilla read?
(a) For knowledge.
(b) To experience emotions.
(c) For meaning.
(d) For pleasure.
4. What allows the reader to personalize the story?
(a) Specific settings.
(b) Impersonal dialogue.
(c) Easily dislikable characters.
(d) Vague descriptions.
5. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zwilda stay?
2. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
3. Which of the following makes the book seem interactive?
4. Who enjoys reading books that will always exist?
5. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)