|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is Irina most like?
(d) The reader.
2. Who is the root of the problem with the books?
(a) Henry Marana.
(b) Chavez Marana.
(c) Ermes Marana.
(d) Umberto Marana.
3. What does Zwilda draw?
(a) The beach.
4. Why did the narrator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" kill the man?
(a) Over drugs.
(b) Over a woman.
(c) Over a legal issue.
(d) Over money.
5. How does the author refer to the woman the reader talks to?
(a) The female reader.
(b) The book lover.
(c) The other reader.
(d) The girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
2. What books does Lotaria like to read?
3. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
4. How many men greet the two characters in an elevator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
5. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)