|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
(b) Ludmilla's friend.
2. What type of company did the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" found?
(b) Protection against identity theft.
(c) Protection against kidnapping.
3. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
(c) Bookstore owner.
4. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
5. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
2. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
3. Why did the narrator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" kill the man?
4. Whose name is on a death sentence for treason in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. About what does the reader talk to the woman he meets ?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)