|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man obsessed with in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect"?
2. What language does Marana confess that he cannot read?
3. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That it isn't a good book.
(b) That it might have a defect.
(c) That it will suck him in.
(d) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
4. What does the reader exchange with the woman?
(b) Course schedules.
(c) Phone numbers.
5. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once had a personal relationship with Marana, according to Irnerio?
2. Which character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" is described as ungrateful and terse?
3. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
4. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
5. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)