|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(a) A book he will actually enjoy.
(b) A new bookstore.
(c) A complete book.
2. Which character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" is described as ungrateful and terse?
3. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
(a) His parents are getting divorced.
(b) He will never come back home.
(c) He knows when he comes back everybody else will be gone.
(d) He has changed too much.
4. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
5. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
(a) It was written by the bookseller.
(b) It is boring.
(c) It is not the same novel he was reading.
(d) It is the same book but claims to be written by a different author.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two characters in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" want to do with a dead man?
2. What did Marana claim to be, according to the publishing house?
3. Which character in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" mentions that another sack is needed?
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
5. What are the two characters trying to put inside a sack in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)