|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
(a) He does not like the reader.
(b) He does not go to school.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He does not read.
2. Who agrees that the reader needs to see a publisher but does not want to go by himself/herself?
3. What is combined with description in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(b) Sexual innuendo.
(c) Intense violence.
(d) Beautiful imagery.
4. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
(a) He will never come back home.
(b) His parents are getting divorced.
(c) He has changed too much.
(d) He knows when he comes back everybody else will be gone.
5. Who reads "Leaning from the Steep Slope" out loud?
(c) The reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader find when he begins reading the book the bookseller gives him?
2. Which character is Irina most like?
3. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
4. Why does Ludmilla read?
5. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)