|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" conceal his true self?
(a) Putting a fake persona out in the public eye.
(b) Hiding from his family.
(c) Concealing his images.
(d) Multiplying his images.
2. From looking in Ludmilla's kitchen, what can the reader determine?
(a) Ludmilla doesn't like to clean.
(b) Ludmilla eats out a lot.
(c) Ludmilla doesn't often have company.
(d) Ludmilla cooks a lot.
3. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
4. What is Galligani's profession?
5. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
2. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," when the man's wife saves him, what is she holding?
3. Whose study group is discussing "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. Who made love to the man before he was killed in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
5. In "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow," what is the name of the dead man?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)