|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From looking in Ludmilla's kitchen, what can the reader determine?
(a) Ludmilla eats out a lot.
(b) Ludmilla doesn't often have company.
(c) Ludmilla cooks a lot.
(d) Ludmilla doesn't like to clean.
2. Who enjoys reading books without underlying meanings?
(c) The reader.
3. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
4. What is combined with description in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Intense violence.
(b) Sexual innuendo.
(d) Beautiful imagery.
5. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the root of the problem with the books?
2. Who is Cavedagna?
3. What made the publishing house question Marana's competency?
4. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
5. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)