|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cavedagna?
(a) A professor.
(b) A writer.
(c) A librarian.
(d) A desk clerk.
2. Who agrees that the reader needs to see a publisher but does not want to go by himself/herself?
3. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
(a) Sight and touch.
(b) All of them.
(c) Sound and sight.
(d) Smell and sound.
4. What made the publishing house question Marana's competency?
(b) The type of client he took on.
(c) A background check.
(d) The types of books he worked on.
5. Which character is Irina most like?
(a) The reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who is late for a meeting?
2. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
3. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. How many pages has the reader read when the book starts over?
5. What is on the photo that is in a character's pocket?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)