|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marana claim to be, according to the publishing house?
(a) An agent.
(b) An author.
(c) An illustrator.
(d) A translator.
2. What is the name of the character with a picture in his pocket?
3. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
(a) All of them.
(b) Sound and sight.
(c) Smell and sound.
(d) Sight and touch.
4. What are the two characters trying to put inside a sack in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
(a) A dead body.
(b) Stolen goods.
(c) Their personal items.
5. What do the two characters in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" want to do with a dead man?
(a) Turn him in to the police.
(b) Sell him.
(c) Bury him.
(d) Burn him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made love to the man before he was killed in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
2. Why did the narrator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" kill the man?
3. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
4. According to Marana, who does not matter?
5. In "Outside the Town of Malbork," where does the main character's spend his final morning?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)