|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enjoys reading books without underlying meanings?
(b) The reader.
2. In whom is Ludmilla currently romantically interested?
(d) The reader.
3. What is combined with description in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Beautiful imagery.
(b) Intense violence.
(d) Sexual innuendo.
4. What made the publishing house question Marana's competency?
(a) The types of books he worked on.
(c) The type of client he took on.
(d) A background check.
5. Who is Cavedagna?
(a) A professor.
(b) A desk clerk.
(c) A writer.
(d) A librarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Marana could not stand about his former lover?
2. Where do the two characters dispose of a dead body in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
3. What does Zwilda draw?
4. Which character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" is described as ungrateful and terse?
5. What makes the main character in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" think he is going insane?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)