|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the publishing house question Marana's competency?
(a) The types of books he worked on.
(b) The type of client he took on.
(d) A background check.
2. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Franklin Pierce.
(b) Cortus Cordelius.
(c) Shansin Genovice.
(d) Vortus Vijandi.
3. What books does Lotaria like to read?
(a) Books with large vocabulary.
(b) Books with interesting plots.
(c) Books that clarify issues.
(d) Books that discuss current events.
4. Who once had a personal relationship with Marana, according to Irnerio?
5. What language does Marana confess that he cannot read?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" who is in possession of two men?
2. Why does Ludmilla read?
3. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
4. What is the name of the main character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)