|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
2. What is the food described at the beginning of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
3. What type of company did the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" found?
(a) Protection against kidnapping.
(d) Protection against identity theft.
4. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
(a) Grocery store.
5. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Shansin Genovice.
(b) Vortus Vijandi.
(c) Franklin Pierce.
(d) Cortus Cordelius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
2. Which word best describes the setting in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
3. What are the names of the two languages with a conflict in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
4. After examining the narration , which character would most like to read "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. What is the name of the main character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)