|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
(a) Cortus Cordelius.
(b) Shansin Genovice.
(c) Vortus Vijandi.
(d) Franklin Pierce.
2. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(b) A complete book.
(c) A book he will actually enjoy.
(d) A new bookstore.
3. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
(a) He knows when he comes back everybody else will be gone.
(b) He has changed too much.
(c) He will never come back home.
(d) His parents are getting divorced.
4. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. What is Marana's goal?
(a) To rewrite every book.
(b) To kill Ludmilla and the reader.
(c) To create falsehoods in literature.
(d) To read every book.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whom is Ludmilla currently romantically interested?
2. Who made love to the man before he was killed in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
3. Who is the root of the problem with the books?
4. What is combined with description in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. Who agrees that the reader needs to see a publisher but does not want to go by himself/herself?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)