|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Marana could not stand about his former lover?
(a) Her writing.
(b) Her reading habits.
(c) Her love of mysteries.
(d) Her eating habits.
2. According to the man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," what does the feud with another group cause?
3. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
(a) Pages that have been handwritten.
(b) A letter from Ludmilla.
(c) Torn pages.
(d) Blank pages.
4. In whom is Ludmilla currently romantically interested?
(d) The reader.
5. How does the man in "In a Network of Lines that Intersect" conceal his true self?
(a) Hiding from his family.
(b) Multiplying his images.
(c) Putting a fake persona out in the public eye.
(d) Concealing his images.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a theme in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. What does Zwilda draw?
3. According to a man in "Outside the Town of Malbork," against whom is this group fighting?
4. What is the name of the main character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. Where do the two characters dispose of a dead body in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)