|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
2. What is the reader searching for after reading part of "Outside the Town of Malbork"?
(b) A complete book.
(c) A book he will actually enjoy.
(d) A new bookstore.
3. Why did the narrator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow" kill the man?
(a) Over a woman.
(b) Over money.
(c) Over a legal issue.
(d) Over drugs.
4. What did Marana claim to be, according to the publishing house?
(a) An author.
(b) An illustrator.
(c) A translator.
(d) An agent.
5. What is Galligani's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo" is described as ungrateful and terse?
2. What is the one thing Marana could not stand about his former lover?
3. Where do the two characters dispose of a dead body in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
4. Who is the author of "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
5. Why is "Leaning from the Steep Slope" unfinished?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)