|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and In a Network of Lines that Intersect.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in "Without Fear of Wind or Vertigo"?
2. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
(b) Proper names.
3. What does the bookseller warn the reader about the next book he's given?
(a) That it isn't a good book.
(b) That it will suck him in.
(c) That it might have a defect.
(d) That somebody else may ask him for his copy.
4. In "In a Network of Lines that Intersect," when the man's wife saves him, what is she holding?
(a) A gun.
(b) A kaleidoscope.
(c) A knife.
(d) A bomb.
5. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. in "Outside the Town of Malbork," why will nothing be the same for the main character?
2. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
3. How many men greet the two characters in an elevator in "Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow"?
4. Who does the reader decide to visit to determine which book is "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
5. Where does the reader find the key to Ludmilla's house?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)