|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
(c) Jack Silvo.
(d) Silas Flannery.
2. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
3. Who dies in the beginning of "Around an Empty Grave"?
(a) The main character's sister.
(b) The main character's mother.
(c) The main character's grandmother.
(d) The main character's father.
4. Where is the reader when his book his confiscated?
5. Against whom does the main character in "Around an Empty Grave" prepare to defend himself?
(d) Dona Jazmina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
2. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
3. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
4. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
5. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)