|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "In a Network of Lines that Enlace," about what is the man anxious?
2. Who is the Father of Stories?
(a) A Russian storyteller.
(b) An Indian storyteller.
(c) A German storyteller.
(d) An English storyteller.
3. What does Lotaria tell the second police officer to call her?
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
5. Who becomes obsessed with a woman that he spies on through a telescope?
(d) The reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Wings of Shadow follow?
2. Which of the following does the girl who seems to be Lotaria tell the reader to call her?
3. Why does Ludmilla read?
4. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
5. What do both wings of the OAP have in common?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)