|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
(a) Along the lake.
(b) Along the harbor.
(c) Around a pond.
(d) Along a hiking trail.
2. Who becomes obsessed with a woman that he spies on through a telescope?
(d) The reader.
3. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
4. What does Lotaria tell the third police officer to call her?
5. What is the name of Dona Jazmina's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "In a Network of Lines that Enlace," about what is the man anxious?
2. What books does Lotaria like to read?
3. What do both wings of the OAP have in common?
4. Why does Ludmilla read?
5. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)