|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman being held hostage in "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
2. What does OEPHLW stand for?
(a) Organization of Each Person Having Lived Well.
(b) Operations of Electronic Products Held in Literary Works.
(c) Organization for the Electronic Production of Homogenized Literary Works.
(d) Organization for the Electronic Production of Hurtful Literary Work.
3. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
4. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
(a) Ludmilla's friend.
5. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
(a) Jack Silvo.
(d) Silas Flannery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both wings of the OAP have in common?
2. What does Zwilda draw?
3. Which of the following does the girl who seems to be Lotaria tell the reader to call her?
4. What does Lotaria tell the third police officer to call her?
5. According to Marana, who has kidnapped him?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)