|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What books does Lotaria like to read?
(a) Books with interesting plots.
(b) Books that clarify issues.
(c) Books that discuss current events.
(d) Books with large vocabulary.
2. Why is the reader put in a prison run by revolutionaries?
(a) So he can be educated about the cause.
(b) So he can be tortured.
(c) So he can read their literature.
(d) So he can escape.
3. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
4. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
5. Who prefers a novel that makes a person uneasy?
(b) The woman on the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Against whom does the main character in "Around an Empty Grave" prepare to defend himself?
2. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
3. What is the name of Amarant's mother?
4. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
5. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)