|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prefers a novel that makes a person uneasy?
(d) The woman on the beach.
2. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
(a) Along the lake.
(b) Along a hiking trail.
(c) Around a pond.
(d) Along the harbor.
3. What do both wings of the OAP have in common?
(a) They want to kidnap Ludmilla.
(b) They want to obtain a publishing house.
(c) They want to destroy Marana.
(d) They want to get a book published.
4. Who dies in the beginning of "Around an Empty Grave"?
(a) The main character's mother.
(b) The main character's sister.
(c) The main character's father.
(d) The main character's grandmother.
5. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two parts of the OAP called?
2. Who started the OAP?
3. Against whom does the main character in "Around an Empty Grave" prepare to defend himself?
4. Where is the woman from that is held in a chair, forced to read?
5. What is the name of Amarant's mother?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)