|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
(a) All of them.
(b) Sight and touch.
(c) Smell and sound.
(d) Sound and sight.
2. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
3. What does Zwilda draw?
(a) The beach.
4. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
(a) Laza Okno.
(b) Ukko Ahti.
(c) Othar Zuti.
(d) Umptar Orvitz.
5. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
(b) On public transportation.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
2. What is the name of the woman being held hostage in "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
3. Against whom does the main character in "Around an Empty Grave" prepare to defend himself?
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
5. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)