|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both wings of the OAP have in common?
(a) They want to destroy Marana.
(b) They want to obtain a publishing house.
(c) They want to kidnap Ludmilla.
(d) They want to get a book published.
2. Who does the reader imagine is the woman Marana describes in his letters?
(b) A character from one of the novels.
(c) The bookseller.
3. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
(a) On public transportation.
(d) New York.
4. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
(a) Along the harbor.
(b) Along the lake.
(c) Around a pond.
(d) Along a hiking trail.
5. What are the two parts of the OAP called?
(a) Wings of Shadows and Wings of Light.
(b) Wings of Power and Wings of Repression.
(c) Wings of Freedom and Wings of Censorship.
(d) Wings of Colors and Wings of Dull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
2. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
3. What does Lotaria tell the third police officer to call her?
4. What books does Lotaria like to read?
5. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)