|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the main character of "Leaning from the Steep Slope" walk every day?
(a) Along the harbor.
(b) Along a hiking trail.
(c) Along the lake.
(d) Around a pond.
2. According to Marana, who has kidnapped him?
3. Who becomes obsessed with a woman that he spies on through a telescope?
(d) The reader.
4. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
(a) Blank pages.
(b) A letter from Ludmilla.
(c) Pages that have been handwritten.
(d) Torn pages.
5. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
(d) Proper names.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
2. What books does Lotaria like to read?
3. Which of the following does the girl who seems to be Lotaria tell the reader to call her?
4. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
5. What is the name of the country divided so much that it no longer exists?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)