|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dona Jazmina's daughter?
2. Why is the reader put in a prison run by revolutionaries?
(a) So he can escape.
(b) So he can be tortured.
(c) So he can read their literature.
(d) So he can be educated about the cause.
3. In "In a Network of Lines that Enlace," about what is the man anxious?
4. What books does Lotaria like to read?
(a) Books with interesting plots.
(b) Books that clarify issues.
(c) Books with large vocabulary.
(d) Books that discuss current events.
5. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
(a) He does not read.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He does not go to school.
(d) He does not like the reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prefers a novel that makes a person uneasy?
2. Where is the reader when his book his confiscated?
3. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
4. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
5. Who started the OAP?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)