|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
(c) Ludmilla's friend.
2. Where is the woman from that is held in a chair, forced to read?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
3. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
4. Who does the reader imagine is the woman Marana describes in his letters?
(a) A character from one of the novels.
(c) The bookseller.
5. Who dies in the beginning of "Around an Empty Grave"?
(a) The main character's grandmother.
(b) The main character's mother.
(c) The main character's father.
(d) The main character's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
2. What does Marana often do to delay his submissions?
3. Who summoned Marana to break off translation of a novel at a suspenseful part?
4. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
5. Against whom does the main character in "Around an Empty Grave" prepare to defend himself?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)