|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
(d) Proper names.
2. What does OEPHLW stand for?
(a) Operations of Electronic Products Held in Literary Works.
(b) Organization for the Electronic Production of Homogenized Literary Works.
(c) Organization for the Electronic Production of Hurtful Literary Work.
(d) Organization of Each Person Having Lived Well.
3. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
(a) Silas Flannery.
(c) Jack Silvo.
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
5. According to Lotaria, who will win as a result of the world's fakeness?
(a) The government.
(b) The counter-revolutionists.
(c) The radicals.
(d) The organization.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
2. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
3. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
4. Who dies in the beginning of "Around an Empty Grave"?
5. Who do the Wings of Light follow?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)