|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
2. Who is the Father of Stories?
(a) A Russian storyteller.
(b) An Indian storyteller.
(c) A German storyteller.
(d) An English storyteller.
3. In "In a Network of Lines that Enlace," about what is the man anxious?
4. What is the name of Ludmilla's sister?
5. Which of the following does the girl who seems to be Lotaria tell the reader to call her?
(d) Mary Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the reader when his book his confiscated?
2. What does OEPHLW stand for?
3. Who summoned Marana to break off translation of a novel at a suspenseful part?
4. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
5. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)