|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the reader turns the page, what does he discover to make a defective book?
(a) Torn pages.
(b) A letter from Ludmilla.
(c) Pages that have been handwritten.
(d) Blank pages.
2. What separates Ludmilla's friend from Ludmilla?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He does not read.
(c) He does not like the reader.
(d) He does not go to school.
3. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
(a) New York.
(c) On public transportation.
4. Who does the reader imagine is the woman Marana describes in his letters?
(c) The bookseller.
(d) A character from one of the novels.
5. Where is the reader when his book his confiscated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dona Jazmina's daughter?
2. What is the name of the version of Lotaria who has sex with the reader?
3. Who is the Father of Stories?
4. Who wrote "Leaning from the Steep Slope"?
5. What is the name of the woman being held hostage in "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)