|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What books does Lotaria like to read?
(a) Books with large vocabulary.
(b) Books that clarify issues.
(c) Books that discuss current events.
(d) Books with interesting plots.
2. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
(b) New York.
(d) On public transportation.
3. What are the two parts of the OAP called?
(a) Wings of Power and Wings of Repression.
(b) Wings of Freedom and Wings of Censorship.
(c) Wings of Shadows and Wings of Light.
(d) Wings of Colors and Wings of Dull.
4. What does Lotaria tell the second police officer to call her?
5. Who prefers a novel that makes a person uneasy?
(d) The woman on the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the reader look for answers about the story's setting in Chapter 2?
2. What is Uzzi-Tuzii's profession?
3. Which of the following does the girl who seems to be Lotaria tell the reader to call her?
4. Who is the Father of Stories?
5. Who does the reader imagine is the woman Marana describes in his letters?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)