|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who started the OAP?
2. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
(b) Silas Flannery.
(d) Jack Silvo.
3. Why does Ludmilla read?
(a) For pleasure.
(b) To experience emotions.
(c) For meaning.
(d) For knowledge.
4. Who dies in the beginning of "Around an Empty Grave"?
(a) The main character's grandmother.
(b) The main character's father.
(c) The main character's sister.
(d) The main character's mother.
5. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Amarant's mother?
2. What does Marana often do to delay his submissions?
3. Who becomes obsessed with a woman that he spies on through a telescope?
4. Which sense does cutting apart pages with a paper knife occupy?
5. Who do the Wings of Light follow?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)