|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ludmilla's male friend?
2. Who summoned Marana to break off translation of a novel at a suspenseful part?
(a) The inventor of Cimmerian language.
(b) The wife of the American president.
(c) The wife of the Arabian Sultan.
3. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
(a) Jack Silvo.
(c) Silas Flannery.
4. Who does the reader imagine is the woman Marana describes in his letters?
(c) A character from one of the novels.
(d) The bookseller.
5. What does Zwilda draw?
(a) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman being held hostage in "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
2. What books does Lotaria like to read?
3. Where has "On the Carpet of Leaves Illuminated by the Moon" been banned?
4. What is the name of the author who believes he was plagiarized by Flannery?
5. Who walks the reader to Uzzi-Tuzii's office?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)