One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Around an Empty Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two parts of the OAP called?
(a) Wings of Shadows and Wings of Light.
(b) Wings of Freedom and Wings of Censorship.
(c) Wings of Power and Wings of Repression.
(d) Wings of Colors and Wings of Dull.
2. What is similar to the reader's book and the book Uzzi-Tuzzii translates?
(a) Proper names.
3. Who prefers a novel that makes a person uneasy?
(d) The woman on the beach.
4. Where does Ludmilla want the reader to meet her?
(c) Grocery store.
5. What does OEPHLW stand for?
(a) Organization of Each Person Having Lived Well.
(b) Operations of Electronic Products Held in Literary Works.
(c) Organization for the Electronic Production of Homogenized Literary Works.
(d) Organization for the Electronic Production of Hurtful Literary Work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman being held hostage in "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
2. What is the name of the writer of "In a Network of Lines that Enlace"?
3. What must a book have for Lotaria to enjoy it?
4. Where is the reader when his book his confiscated?
5. Who summoned Marana to break off translation of a novel at a suspenseful part?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)