Chapter 1 and If On a Winter's Night a Traveler
• The book's narration is from the second-person perspective and the male reader is referred to as "you."
• In the book the reader begins, a man is late to meet his contact and give him a suitcase.
• The man's contact in the story ends up being the police chief.
Chapter 2 and Outside the Town of Malbork
• The reader reads 30 pages of the book but realizes that book has started over and returns to the bookstore to get the correct book.
• The reader meets a woman with the same problem with the book and they are given a book called "Outside the Town of Malbork."
• "Outside the Town of Malbork" is about a man spending his last day in Kudgiwa; he gets in a fight with another boy because he is jealous of his relationship with a girl, Brigid...
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)