|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what offense would Bombeck not be convicted, according to "Register Camera Nuts?"
(a) Punishing her husband for pushing her too far after his camera prank.
(b) Running a red light.
(c) Destroying her husband's camera.
(d) Refusing mugshots.
2. How many people did Bombeck cite as being necessary for driving a shopping cart?
3. In "Fashions and Fads that Underwhelmed Me," what aspect of fashion trends did Bombeck discuss?
(a) The way trends begin.
(b) The shortness of trends.
(c) The tendencies of trends to repeat.
(d) The disdain to those carrying on past trends.
4. In Bombeck's imagined game show scenario, what would the woman initially win?
(a) A set of furniture.
(b) An all-expenses paid vacation.
(c) A large sum of money.
(d) A new car.
5. Why would Bombeck have felt self-conscious during "Constitutionality of Drive-in Windows?"
(a) Her muffler was really loud.
(b) Her children were acting up.
(c) She knew she was being filmed in the drive-through lane.
(d) She could not figure out how to work the ATM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Bombeck's son's paper?
2. For what reasons would one call legal aid on an exist ramp?
3. What space flight did Bombeck mention in "Gametime?"
4. Ultimately, why would Bombeck's winner in her game show scenario have been disqualified?
5. What did Bombeck's husband think of her analogy in "How to Speak Child Fluently?"
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the story behind the note in "Warning: Families May Be Dangerous To Your Healthy."
2. In "Warning: Families May Be Dangerous To Your Health," what were signs that Bombeck's son was growing up?
3. How did Bombeck sum up her theories on the future of game show contestants in her theoretical game show?
4. In Bombeck's theoretical game show, what would lead to the winning contestant winning a mink coat?
5. What prank did Bombeck's husband play on her in "Register Camera Nuts" and how did she react?
6. What were Bombeck's beliefs about kissing?
7. For what reasons did Jackie believe game shows were bad for people?
8. In "Joe Carter's Jubilance and Excitement Seminar," what are some of Bombeck's five aspects of decorum?
9. For what reasons was Bombeck always self-conscious about using the drive-in at a bank?
10. What are some parts of "A Baby's Bill of Rights?"
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)