|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would the winning contestant's trip take them in Bombeck's game show scenario?
(a) Venice, Illinois.
(b) Paris, Texas.
(c) Rome, Italy.
(d) Rome, New York.
2. Which of the following is not a fad listed by Bombed as trends that she knew would soon go away?
(a) High-waisted pants.
(b) Tube dress.
(c) Faux Asian apparel.
(d) Pierced ears.
3. For what reasons would one call legal aid on an exist ramp?
(a) To remove anyone who got sick in teh car.
(b) To sue backseat drivers.
(c) To dissolve a family relationship.
(d) To silence the children.
4. What space flight did Bombeck mention in "Gametime?"
(a) The Challenging II.
(b) Russian Soyuz XI.
(c) Memphis Hope I
(d) Andromeda IX.
5. Why did Bombeck dislike several fashion trends?
(a) They were mostly for teenagers.
(b) Her measurements are not proportional.
(c) She was too short.
(d) They cheapened the fashion of an earlier decade.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Bombeck's imagined game show scenario, what would the woman initially win?
2. For what offense would Bombeck not be convicted, according to "Register Camera Nuts?"
3. What did Bombeck believe a baby should be allowed to decide?
4. According to Bombeck, what was notable about using a shopping cart?
5. Of what would Bombeck find remnants of in handbags from her mother?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)