|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bombeck predict as being the future of game show contestants?
(a) They would need to undergo training.
(b) They would be forced to sign over their houses?
(c) They would be used to train CIA agents.
(d) They would have to sign a waiver.
2. At the end of "How to Speak Child Fluently," where had one of Bombeck's children crashed a car?
(a) Their other car.
(b) The garage door.
(c) The neighbor's mailbox.
(d) The tree in their front yard.
3. Where did Bombeck feel particularly self-conscious in "Constitutionality of Drive-in Windows?"
4. In Bombeck's analogy for children, why is their success bittersweet?
(a) A mother no longer knows their children best.
(b) They will never come home again.
(c) They will not need to rely exclusively on you anymore.
(d) They will soon break free.
5. In "A Baby's Bill of Rights," for what offense would Bombeck assign a penalty?
(a) Tossing the baby in the air after eating.
(b) Waking the baby to show him off to visitors.
(c) Dressing the baby like a doll.
(d) Using baby talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law did Bombeck decide should exist in "Register Camera Nuts?"
2. According to "Are Family Vacations Legal," what was illegal in forty-seven states?
3. In "Joe Carter's Jubilance and Excitement Seminar," how many aspects of decorum were listed?
4. In "Gametime," how long did Bombeck watch game shows?
5. During "Search and Seizure Rights in the Laundry Room," what did Bombeck's son claim was impossible for him to do?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)