|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Constitutionality of Drive-in Windows," what did Bombeck decide she would rather do as opposed to getting out of her car?
(a) Send her child inside.
(b) Grow longer arms.
(c) Take her business elsewhere.
(d) Have her husband take care of the errands.
2. Where would the winning contestant's trip take them in Bombeck's game show scenario?
(a) Rome, Italy.
(b) Rome, New York.
(c) Paris, Texas.
(d) Venice, Illinois.
3. When must a game show contestant "stay on [their] feet?"
(a) When they experience a coronary.
(b) When they have to run down the aisle.
(c) When they have to do a reshoot.
(d) When they have to stand next to the lucky winner.
4. Where did Bombeck find the pencil nub?
(a) Bottom of her son's bookbag.
(b) Trash can.
(c) Dryer lint trap.
(d) Her husband's wallet.
5. When "[staggering] the IRS men", what would a winning game show contestant be carrying?
(a) Keys to a new car.
(b) A large check.
(c) A bag of gold.
(d) Tickets to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many meals did Bombeck's son claim to have capacity?
2. For what reasons would one call legal aid on an exist ramp?
3. For what reasons did Bombeck tear a strip of wallpaper down in "Warning: Families May Be Dangerous To Your Health?"
4. What did Bombeck's husband think of her analogy in "How to Speak Child Fluently?"
5. Per the aspect of decorum, how must a winning contestant act when they win a car?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Joe Carter's Jubilance and Excitement Seminar," what are some of Bombeck's five aspects of decorum?
2. In Bombeck's theoretical game show, what would lead to the winning contestant winning a mink coat?
3. What is significant about Bombeck's discovery of false eyelashes in purses from her mother?
4. What was the story behind the note in "Warning: Families May Be Dangerous To Your Healthy."
5. Why was Bombeck's son resistant to putting away his clean laundry?
6. What were Bombeck's observations in regards to shopping carts?
7. What are some of the fashions Bombeck discusses in "Fashions and Fads that Underwhelmed Me"?
8. Why was Bombeck always consistently cold in "The Right to Declare War?"
9. What was Bombeck's plan to get children to eat healthier in "Illegal Possession of Junk Food?"
10. Describe "Things My Mother Taught Me" and how it made Bombeck feel.
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)