|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Bombeck, what was notable about using a shopping cart?
(a) Anyone could use one without qualifications.
(b) Once one begins to use a shopping cart, that person must then fill it up with groceries, necessary or not.
(c) A child still needed to be buckled into their seat.
(d) It was geared towards taller shoppers.
2. For how many meals did Bombeck's son claim to have capacity?
3. After her son moves out, into what does Bombeck transform his bedroom?
(a) A storage space.
(b) An exercise room.
(c) A guest room.
(d) A television room.
4. When "[staggering] the IRS men", what would a winning game show contestant be carrying?
(a) Keys to a new car.
(b) A bag of gold.
(c) Tickets to Paris.
(d) A large check.
5. What sort of shoes did Bombeck find particularly painful?
(b) Platform shoes.
(c) Open-toed high heels.
(d) Gogo boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "How to Speak Child Fluently," how did Bombeck feel about her son's paper?
2. Why did Bombeck dislike several fashion trends?
3. What did Bombeck claim to do when she saw her daughter's ears were pierced?
4. What law did Bombeck decide should exist in "Register Camera Nuts?"
5. Where did Bombeck find the dried French fry in "Warning: Families May Be Dangerous To Your Health?"
Short Essay Questions
1. What is "Inspector 56?"
2. What were Bombeck's beliefs about kissing?
3. How did Bombeck sum up her theories on the future of game show contestants in her theoretical game show?
4. What are some parts of "A Baby's Bill of Rights?"
5. Why was Bombeck always consistently cold in "The Right to Declare War?"
6. What was the story behind the note in "Warning: Families May Be Dangerous To Your Healthy."
7. What were Bombeck's observations in regards to shopping carts?
8. What is significant about Bombeck's discovery of false eyelashes in purses from her mother?
9. Describe two parts of Bombeck's vacation laws.
10. In "Warning: Families May Be Dangerous To Your Health," what were signs that Bombeck's son was growing up?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)