|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what months did Bombeck claim to always be cold?
(a) May until September.
(b) September until December.
(c) July until October.
(d) November until March.
2. What did Bombeck cite as being a problem with "The Star Spangled Banner?"
(a) Too many people do not know the words.
(b) The song is too long.
(c) The melody could hurt nonprofessional singers.
(d) Too many people deviate from the melody when singing it before a ballgame.
3. Per the aspect of decorum, how must a winning contestant act when they win a car?
4. Why would Bombeck's theoretical winning contestant have been disqualified from the coat?
(a) It did not match her hair.
(b) It would not have been in her size.
(c) It gifted to someone else.
(d) It was last year's style.
5. What did Bombeck cite as something that should never be considered "an act of war?"
(a) A baby throwing food.
(b) A baby spitting up on one's shoulder.
(c) A baby waking up the parents by crying.
(d) A baby splashing water on an adult.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reasons would one call legal aid on an exist ramp?
2. What sort of bikini was a trend in "Fashions and Fads that Underwhelmed Me"?
3. How many versions of "The Star-Spangled Banner" did Bombeck decide should exist?
4. Where did Bombeck find the dried French fry in "Warning: Families May Be Dangerous To Your Health?"
5. In Bombeck's imagined game show scenario, what would the woman initially win?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what reasons did Jackie believe game shows were bad for people?
2. What are some parts of "A Baby's Bill of Rights?"
3. What were some trends Bombeck hoped were on the way out and how did she admit to ultimately feeling about certain fads?
4. For what reasons did Bombeck decide that there should be two versions of "The Star-Spangled Banner?"
5. How did Bombeck sum up her theories on the future of game show contestants in her theoretical game show?
6. In "Warning: Families May Be Dangerous To Your Health," what were signs that Bombeck's son was growing up?
7. Describe two parts of Bombeck's vacation laws.
8. For what reasons was Bombeck always self-conscious about using the drive-in at a bank?
9. What was Bombeck's plan to get children to eat healthier in "Illegal Possession of Junk Food?"
10. Why was Bombeck always consistently cold in "The Right to Declare War?"
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)