|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 41 - 86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When discussing when a child should call their parent with an emergency at work, what piece of furniture was taken into consideration?
(a) The family rocking chair.
(b) The dining room table.
(c) The sofa without Scotch Guard.
(d) The antique trunk.
2. For what title would Bombeck like to have nominated Tom Suggs?
(a) Father and Martyr.
(b) Absent Father of Last Decade.
(c) Father of the Decade.
(d) Husband of the Month.
3. According to Bombeck, what do children wrongly believe in "Haven't I Always Loved Whatshisname Best?"
(a) Children believe their mother loves another child more.
(b) Children believe parents are clueless.
(c) Children believe their parents were never wrong.
(d) Children believe that their parents like working.
4. Of what did Lorraine Suggs accuse her husband?
(a) Ignoring his family.
(b) Intentionally making a mess when he was home.
(c) Cheating on her.
(d) Being too strict on the kids.
5. What did Bombeck's butcher begin to offer her in "Have a Good Day?"
(a) Cooking lessons.
(b) A low price on good cuts of meat.
(c) Motorcycle lessons.
(d) An apprenticeship.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bombeck, what was the only reason a man would snore?
2. What did Bombeck claim mothers always have a hard time getting right when it came to their children?
3. Who is Bombeck's focus in "At What Age Is a Child Capable of Dressing Himself"?
4. What was Bombeck worried that scientists would discover?
5. Who was "I. Dontcare?"
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)