|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87 - 128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Bombeck's mother use that was closest to her actual name in "Haven't I Always Loved Whatshisname Best?"
2. In "The Varicose Open," what would Bombeck not have allowed to grow together?
(a) Her legs.
(b) Her eyebrows.
(c) Her knees.
(d) Her feet.
3. What was Bombeck worried that scientists would discover?
(a) Pantyhose would be bad for you.
(b) Wine had no health benefits.
(c) Exercise decreased one's lifespan.
(d) Lettuce was fattening.
4. Where did Bombeck find the pencil nub?
(a) Dryer lint trap.
(b) Bottom of her son's bookbag.
(c) Her husband's wallet.
(d) Trash can.
5. Why would Bombeck have felt self-conscious during "Constitutionality of Drive-in Windows?"
(a) Her children were acting up.
(b) She could not figure out how to work the ATM.
(c) She knew she was being filmed in the drive-through lane.
(d) Her muffler was really loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Illegal Possession of Junk Food," what would Bombeck sell on a trial basis to trick kids into eating better?
2. In what event must Bombeck's family use the manual she wrote up in "Is There Life After Mine?"
3. How did Bombeck claim to use to help thaw out pork chops?
4. What were children still unaware of, according to Bombeck, in "At What Age Is a Child Capable of Dressing Himself"?
5. What did Bombeck claim to threaten her children with if they were to have company over while the parents were away?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)