|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87 - 128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law did Bombeck decide should exist in "Register Camera Nuts?"
(a) The developers should throw away any unflattering pictures.
(b) All cameras should subtract twenty pounds.
(c) There is a limit as to who could use a camera.
(d) A camera should shut off automatically when it falls into the hands of a child.
2. During "Primer for Imaginative Children," what should children watch out for with their dog?
(a) They must make sure the dog does not jump the fence.
(b) They must take the dog outside whenever he needs to.
(c) They must make sure the dog stays off of the furniture.
(d) They must remember to feed their dog.
3. What joke did Bombeck's husband once play on her in "Register Camera Nuts?"
(a) He pretended all of their vacation photos were ruined.
(b) He pretended to lose their film.
(c) He pretended to take a picture of her hips.
(d) He pretended to take a picture of her first thing in the morning.
4. In "White Socks in a Pantyhose World," what did Bombeck admit to being?
(a) A bad cook.
(b) A worrier.
(c) A natural born leader.
(d) A total gossip.
5. Why would Bombeck have felt self-conscious during "Constitutionality of Drive-in Windows?"
(a) Her children were acting up.
(b) She knew she was being filmed in the drive-through lane.
(c) Her muffler was really loud.
(d) She could not figure out how to work the ATM.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Varicose Open," what would Bombeck not have allowed to grow together?
2. In what event must Bombeck's family use the manual she wrote up in "Is There Life After Mine?"
3. What was Bombeck worried that scientists would discover?
4. When discussing when a child should call their parent with an emergency at work, what piece of furniture was taken into consideration?
5. What did most people tell Lorraine Suggs about her situation with her family?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)