|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87 - 128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bombeck's mother ask for in "Why Can't Our Average Little Family Get Their Own TV Series?" when Bombeck puts a halt to all of the action?
2. What did Bombeck discover about her son's return to school in "Warning: Families May Be Dangerous To Your Health?"
(a) He forgot about the note, showing it was not necessary.
(b) He had been expelled.
(c) He had decided to switch schools without telling her.
(d) He was using the note to get her signature for something else.
3. Where did some women store their second tennis ball?
(a) Their bra.
(b) The leg of their tennis panties.
(c) Their ball-handler.
(d) Their weaker hand.
4. What does Bombeck worry her son will never do?
(a) Find a career that makes him happy.
(c) Leave their town.
(d) Graduate college.
5. What did Bombeck's son believe would happen if he followed his mother's wishes in "Search and Seizure Rights in the Laundry Room?"
(a) His closet might explode.
(b) His dresser would not close.
(c) His clean clothes would get mixed up with his dirty clothes.
(d) He would never be able to find his socks again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What joke did Bombeck's husband once play on her in "Register Camera Nuts?"
2. Who was "I. Dunno," according to Bombeck?
3. What law did Bombeck decide should exist in "Register Camera Nuts?"
4. In "If You Thought the Wedding Was Bad," what was the problem not discussed that destroyed marriages?
5. When Bombeck noticed that her children's appearances were particularly disheveled one day, what was the occasion?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)