|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of activity did Mr. Harrigan mention when he came to Craig's house to offer him a job?
2. In what color is the sentiment written that thanks Chuck on the billboard at the corner of Market and Main?
3. Felicia tells Marty that she heard a radio advertisement about Chuck on which radio station?
4. The third section of Act III: Thanks, Chuck! features Marty and which other character?
5. What item did Mr. Harrigan always include with each piece of correspondence he sent to Craig?
(a) A lottery ticket.
(b) A piece of gum.
(c) A poem.
(d) A concert ticket.
6. On how many occasions per year did Mr. Harrigan send Craig a piece of correspondence throughout their working relationship/friendship?
7. In what position did Chuck last work for Midwest Trust, as revealed in the second section of Act III: Thanks, Chuck!?
8. How many thousands of dollars did Craig win when he scratched the lottery ticket given to him by Mr. Harrigan?
9. The narrator provides the information in Act II: Buskers that Chuck has how long to live?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
10. Craig found Mr. Harrigan's dead body in the summer of which year, the same year he first kissed a girl?
11. Marty thinks to himself that the photograph of Chuck used in the billboard features a man too what to be a retiring professional?
12. What method did Mr. Harrigan always use to send Craig well wishes a certain number of times per year?
(b) Phone calls.
(c) Greeting cards.
13. On what street does Jared set up his drumkit when Act II: Buskers begins?
14. What is the name of Chuck's son, as revealed in the second section of Act III: Thanks, Chuck!?
15. What is the last name of Marty, the protagonist featured in the first section of Act III: Thanks, Chuck! of the story "The Life of Chuck"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year did Craig receive a winning lottery ticket from Mr. Harrigan?
2. In which year did Craig begin to work for Mr. Harrigan?
3. Which character did Craig call first when he discovered he had a winning lottery ticket?
4. According to the narrator, which state in the United States may soon disappear forever?
5. In which year did Craig's mother die?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)