|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade was Mia in when she decided that maybe she would stop playing cello?
(a) Ninth grade.
(b) Seventh grade.
(c) Eighth grade.
(d) Sixth grade.
2. How old was Mia when her father changed his wardrobe?
3. What color hair does Mia describe her family members as having?
4. What color does Mia describe Brooke Vega's hair as being?
5. Who is purportedly the director of community affairs at the hospital where Mia is held?
(a) Melanie Farrow.
(b) Lori Goldston.
(c) Richard Caruthers.
(d) Denny Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what illness did Great-Aunt Glo die?
2. Who was Mia's trombonist friend at conservatory camp?
3. Who did Mia's father give his leather jacket to after Teddy was born?
4. What was Mia doing when her dad caught her singing a song he wrote?
5. What is the name of the summer music camp that Kim suggested Mia go to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brooke Vega come to the hospital?
2. Why was Mia's mother upset about Kerry Gifford's funeral?
3. How does Mia describe her experiences at Franklin Valley Conservatory?
4. How would you compare Mia with her mother?
5. How does Mia describe Kerry Gifford's character?
6. What is the significance of "Waiting for Vengeance"?
7. What questions does Mia ask herself while sitting in the corner of the ICU after her body has been rushed off to surgery at 10:40 p.m.?
8. What is the reason that Mia enters a medical crisis at 10:40 p.m.?
9. Where does Mia go to search for Teddy at 10:40 p.m.? Why?
10. How is Great-Aunt Glo's funeral described?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)