|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mia when her father changed his wardrobe?
2. From what illness did Mia's trombonist friend from band camp die?
(a) Lung cancer.
(c) Brain aneurysm.
3. Who is Mia's cousin that wears a bright orange jacket for hiking in the woods?
4. Who did Adam say Mia was infused with the spirit of when she kissed him after his set on Halloween of her junior year?
(a) Debbie Harry.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Gene Autrey.
5. What movie does Mia recall Adam crying while watching?
(a) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless MInd.
(c) To Have and Have Not.
(d) It's a Wonderful Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the summer music camp that Kim suggested Mia go to?
2. What game did Mia end up playing with her father after he had discovered her singing his song?
3. What did Mia and Adam encounter in Seattle at the train station that made him cry?
4. Who was Mia's schoolmate that dropped out to have a baby?
5. Where did Great-Aunt Glo have her ashes scattered?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mr. Dunlap and what is his role in the novel?
2. How old was Mia when she decided to quit playing cello? Why did she decide to quit?
3. How does Mia describe her experiences at Franklin Valley Conservatory?
4. Where does Mia go to search for Teddy at 10:40 p.m.? Why?
5. How did Kim respond to the fight between Mia and Adam regarding her?
6. What does Gramps tell Mia in the ICU that feels like a blessing to her? Why does she feel this way?
7. How is Adam's plot involving costumes from the supply closet met by Kim and by Mia?
8. What questions does Mia ask herself while sitting in the corner of the ICU after her body has been rushed off to surgery at 10:40 p.m.?
9. Why was Mia's mother upset about Kerry Gifford's funeral?
10. How does Mia describe Kerry Gifford's character?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)