|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mia suggest her grandfather wear to attend his son's shows?
(a) A fedora.
(c) A leather jacket.
(d) Skinny jeans.
2. How does Mia describe the pants she wore for Halloween in her junior year of high school?
(a) Gray bell-bottoms.
(b) Blue Hammer-pants.
(c) Black skinny jeans.
(d) Lizard-skin pants.
3. Who is Mia's cousin that wears a bright orange jacket for hiking in the woods?
4. What kind of bird does Gran say she saw on her walk when she visits Mia?
(a) A steller's jay.
(b) A hawk.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A crossbill.
5. What band t-shirt did Mia wear for Halloween in her junior year?
(a) The Ramones.
(b) The Doors.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) Sonic Youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game did Mia's father first ask her to play with him after he discovered her singing his song?
2. Who is the cello player that Kim points out to Mia in the Nirvana song "Something in the Way"?
3. What does Gran say Heather has decided to be when she visits Mia?
4. What is the name of the summer music camp that Kim suggested Mia go to?
5. When did Mia's father start playing drums?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the setting of Franklin Valley Conservatory described?
2. How does Mia describe her experiences at Franklin Valley Conservatory?
3. Why did Henry and Mia's father have a huge falling out when Teddy was born?
4. What does Gramps tell Mia in the ICU that feels like a blessing to her? Why does she feel this way?
5. Who is Brooke Vega? How is she described?
6. Why did Mia once have an emotional fight with Adam about Kim?
7. How is Great-Aunt Glo's funeral described?
8. How old was Mia when she decided to quit playing cello? Why did she decide to quit?
9. What questions does Mia ask herself while sitting in the corner of the ICU after her body has been rushed off to surgery at 10:40 p.m.?
10. What is the reason that Mia enters a medical crisis at 10:40 p.m.?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)