|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song by the Eels did Willow say she wants played at her funeral?
(b) "A Fast-Drive."
(c) "I Love You."
(d) "P.S. You Rock My World."
2. How does Mia describe the pants she wore for Halloween in her junior year of high school?
(a) Lizard-skin pants.
(b) Black skinny jeans.
(c) Gray bell-bottoms.
(d) Blue Hammer-pants.
3. On what road did Mia's accident take place?
(a) Route 3.
(b) Route 101.
(c) Route 39.
(d) Route 27.
4. Why did Mia not like the service given by the pastor at Kerry's funeral?
(a) It was too funny.
(b) It was overly emotional.
(c) It was generic.
(d) It was chaotic.
5. What band did one of the surgeons who worked on Mia blast when it was his turn to pick the music?
(b) Sonic Youth.
(d) Pearl Jam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does Mia describe her father having?
2. Into what genre does Kim consider Adam's band to fall?
3. Who is the other driver that was involved in Mia's accident?
4. Where is the musical summer camp located that Kim suggested Mia attend?
5. How old was Mia's father when he got a learner's permit to drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mr. Dunlap and what is his role in the novel?
2. Why is Adam prevented from seeing Mia when he arrives at the hospital? How does he respond?
3. Why did Henry and Mia's father have a huge falling out when Teddy was born?
4. How is the setting of Franklin Valley Conservatory described?
5. Why was Mia's mother upset about Kerry Gifford's funeral?
6. What does Gramps tell Mia in the ICU that feels like a blessing to her? Why does she feel this way?
7. What questions does Mia ask herself while sitting in the corner of the ICU after her body has been rushed off to surgery at 10:40 p.m.?
8. What is the reason that Mia enters a medical crisis at 10:40 p.m.?
9. How does Mia respond to Gran's visit in the ICU after her second surgical procedure?
10. What is the main emotion that Mia describes expressing after her discovery of Teddy's death?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)