|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mia's aunt who is the first to arrive to see her at the hospital?
2. What is Kim's last name?
3. Where was Mia's family going on vacation when her mother snuck her into a casino?
(a) Crater Lake.
(b) Everglades National Park.
(c) Lake Helen.
(d) Yosemite National Park.
4. What musical instrument does Mia play?
5. What vehicle hits Mia's family's car in the accident?
(a) A semi.
(b) A school bus.
(c) A logging truck.
(d) A pickup truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Mia been playing the musical instrument she plays?
2. Where does Willow work?
3. What nickname does Gramps call Mia when he first talks to her at the hospital?
4. How fast is the vehicle going that collides with Mia's family's car?
5. Where was Gramps a medic during wartime?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mia remark about the social worker telling her grandparents of her condition when they first meet with her?
2. How does Mia describe Adam's first visit to meet her parents?
3. How does Mia describe her first date with Adam?
4. How does Mia describe the beginning of her friendship with Kim?
5. How does Mia compare the casino to the ICU?
6. Who does Mia describe in the waiting room at "4:39 p.m."?
7. What are Mia's parents' professions?
8. Why is Mia planning to go to Portland on the night of the car accident?
9. How does Mia describe the setting of the ICU?
10. How does Mia describe her father's transformation after Teddy's birth?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)