|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kim's last name?
2. What kind of car does Mia's father drive?
(a) A Jeep.
(b) A Buick.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Chevy.
3. For how long has Mia been playing the musical instrument she plays?
(a) Almost 3 years.
(b) Almost 10 years.
(c) Almost 6 years.
(d) Almost 15 years.
4. How old is Mia?
5. For what school has Mia recently auditioned?
(b) The American Adademy of Music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mia's dad's favorite sport to play?
2. How many siblings does Kim have?
3. How fast is the vehicle going that collides with Mia's family's car?
4. What did Mia's schoolmates refer to her and Adam as when they had been dating for six months?
5. How does Mia describe the style of her mother's wedding dress?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Mia's family live? How is this setting described?
2. How does Mia describe Kim's arrival at the hospital in "4:39 p.m."?
3. How does Mia describe the setting of the ICU?
4. How does Mia describe her experiences at Adam's shows?
5. What are Mia's parents' professions?
6. What did Mia and Adam dress up as for Halloween in Mia's junior year? Where did they go?
7. What does Kim say to Mia when she visits the hospital chapel?
8. How does Mia describe the first weeks when she and Adam became an item?
9. How would you describe Mia's family? Are they close?
10. What does the nurse mean when she says it is up to Mia?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)