|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mia's mother's profession?
(a) She is a banker.
(b) She is a travel agent.
(c) She is a baker.
(d) She is a teacher.
2. What attraction in New York did Mia most want to see when she was nine?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Carnegie Hall.
(d) The Lucille Lortel Theater.
3. Whom does Mia refer to as her parents' patron saint?
(a) Dr. Spock.
(b) James Jones.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Jonathan Richman.
4. How much snow has covered Mia's lawn when she awakens at 7:09 a.m.?
(a) Two inches.
(b) Three inches.
(c) Over six inches.
(d) Less than an inch.
5. Where was Mia's family going on vacation when her mother snuck her into a casino?
(a) Everglades National Park.
(b) Lake Helen.
(c) Yosemite National Park.
(d) Crater Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What products does Kim's dad's company produce?
2. What vehicle hits Mia's family's car in the accident?
3. What does Teddy suggest he and his dad do when it is announced that school is canceled?
4. How does Kim always wear her hair?
5. What do Mia and her brother call their mom's stepfather?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the snowfall significant in If I Stay?
2. How would you describe Mia's family? Are they close?
3. What instrument does Mia play? For how long has she played?
4. Who does Mia describe in the waiting room at "4:39 p.m."?
5. How does Mia describe her experiences at Adam's shows?
6. What does Mia remark about the social worker telling her grandparents of her condition when they first meet with her?
7. How does Mia describe her first date with Adam?
8. Where does Mia's family live? How is this setting described?
9. What does Kim say to Mia when she visits the hospital chapel?
10. How does Mia describe Kim's arrival at the hospital in "4:39 p.m."?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)