|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the summer music camp that Kim suggested Mia go to?
(a) Tomar Ram Conservatory.
(b) Franklin Valley Conservatory.
(c) Mason Gross Conservatory.
(d) Adam Goldstein Conservatory.
2. What song did they close Kerry's funeral with?
(a) "Wind Beneath My Wings."
(b) "Stairway to Heaven."
(d) "Tomorrow Never Comes."
3. Who is Mia's cousin that wears a bright orange jacket for hiking in the woods?
4. What band did one of the surgeons who worked on Mia blast when it was his turn to pick the music?
(a) Pearl Jam.
(d) Sonic Youth.
5. What novel did Gramps say students would be lucky to read with his son?
(a) The Great Gatsby.
(b) The Lord of the Flies.
(c) To Have and Have Not.
(d) Charlotte's Web.
6. On what road did Mia's accident take place?
(a) Route 3.
(b) Route 27.
(c) Route 101.
(d) Route 39.
7. Where did Great-Aunt Glo have her ashes scattered?
(a) The ocean at the Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) The Rocky Mountains.
(c) The Sierra Nevada Mountains.
(d) The Appalachian Mountains.
8. With whom did Mia's father have a falling out after he left the band?
9. From what illness did Great-Aunt Glo die?
(a) Acute pancreatitis.
(b) Lung cancer.
(c) Cervical cancer.
10. What band was Kerry Gifford running the sound for when he died?
(a) Shooting Star.
(d) Crack Horse Quartet.
11. What does Gran always make for Adam on Christmas?
(a) Maple fudge.
(b) Cherry pie.
(c) Strawberry cheesecake.
(d) Apple pie.
12. What band's music did Henry say he wants played at his funeral?
(a) The Who.
(b) George Clinton Funkadelic.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) The Mr. T Experience.
13. What game did Mia's father first ask her to play with him after he discovered her singing his song?
(a) Shoots and Ladders.
14. What did Gramps tell Mia that her father did when he was about ten years old?
(a) He wrote stories.
(b) He delivered pizzas.
(c) He fixed bicycles.
(d) He worked at a factory.
15. Who did Mia's father give his leather jacket to after Teddy was born?
(b) His brother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailment did Mia have when Adam decorated her windowsill with flowers every day for a week?
2. What color eyes does Mia describe her father having?
3. Who did Adam say Mia was infused with the spirit of when she kissed him after his set on Halloween of her junior year?
4. What story about a pig did Gramps mention to Mia in the flashback from "2:48 a.m."?
5. How does Mia describe the pants she wore for Halloween in her junior year of high school?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)