|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What band did one of the surgeons who worked on Mia blast when it was his turn to pick the music?
(c) Sonic Youth.
(d) Pearl Jam.
2. How long did it take Kim to convince her mother to let her go on a helicopter ride?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Who does Gran say the thought the bird was on her walk when she visits Mia?
(a) Uncle Jimmy.
(b) Grandma Sally.
(c) Grampa Marks.
(d) Great-Aunt Glo.
4. What song did they close Kerry's funeral with?
(a) "Stairway to Heaven."
(b) "Tomorrow Never Comes."
(d) "Wind Beneath My Wings."
5. Where is the musical summer camp located that Kim suggested Mia attend?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) British Columbia.
(d) New York.
6. What did Mia suggest her grandfather wear to attend his son's shows?
(a) Skinny jeans.
(b) A leather jacket.
(d) A fedora.
7. What surgery does Mia undergo upon arrival at the hospital?
(a) Frontal lobotomy.
(c) Leg amputation.
(d) Arm amputation.
8. When did Mia's father start playing drums?
(a) Freshman year of college.
(b) Senior year of high school.
(c) Freshman year of high school.
(d) Senior year of college.
9. Who is the other driver that was involved in Mia's accident?
(a) Mr. Kimble.
(b) Mr. Stevens.
(c) Mr. Dunlap.
(d) Mr. Gregg.
10. On what road did Mia's accident take place?
(a) Route 39.
(b) Route 3.
(c) Route 27.
(d) Route 101.
11. In what way did Mia's father say that Gramps had exerted pressure on him to change his life?
(a) By blackmailing him.
(b) By giving him a job.
(c) By loaning him money.
(d) By showing him what a father is.
12. Where did Mia go with Kim when she confessed she was in a relationship with Adam?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A park.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) A cemetery.
13. What song by the Eels did Willow say she wants played at her funeral?
(a) "P.S. You Rock My World."
(c) "I Love You."
(d) "A Fast-Drive."
14. Who was Mia's schoolmate that dropped out to have a baby?
(a) Melanie Farrow.
(b) Kat Hall.
(c) Brooke Vega.
(d) Kim Schein.
15. What band t-shirt did Mia wear for Halloween in her junior year?
(a) Sonic Youth.
(b) The Ramones.
(c) The Doors.
(d) The Beatles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mia flee to search for Teddy at 10:40 p.m.?
2. From what illness did Great-Aunt Glo die?
3. During what month does the narraitve of If I Stay take place?
4. What novel did Gramps say students would be lucky to read with his son?
5. In what hospital ward is Mia's body at 2:48 a.m.?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)