|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mia describe the person who conducted the marriage ceremony for her parents?
(a) A Catholic priest.
(b) A transsexual pastor for the Unitarian Church.
(c) A Baptist pastor.
(d) A lesbian justice of the peace.
2. How does Mia describe the style of her mother's wedding dress?
(a) A bohemian hippie dress.
(b) A flapper dress.
(c) A red silk dress.
(d) An A-line gown.
3. What instrument did Mia's father play in a band?
4. What products does Kim's dad's company produce?
(c) Computer chips.
(d) Paper cups.
5. Where is the Jewish sleepaway camp that Kim goes to every summer?
(a) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
6. How does Kim always wear her hair?
(a) In ponytails.
(b) In a braid.
(c) Cut short.
(d) Long and loose.
7. What does Mia see that makes her recognize her own body lying in a ditch after the car accident?
(a) A gold necklace.
(b) A pair of jeans.
(c) A watch.
(d) A silver bracelet.
8. What job did Adam have when Mia was in her junior year of high school?
(a) Burger joint clerk.
(b) Coffee shop barista.
(d) Pizza delivery person.
9. How old was Mia's mother when she became pregnant with Mia?
10. What does Teddy suggest he and his dad do when it is announced that school is canceled?
(a) Make a snowman.
(b) Go four-wheeling.
(c) Go hunting.
(d) Go fishing.
11. How much snow has covered Mia's lawn when she awakens at 7:09 a.m.?
(a) Over six inches.
(b) Less than an inch.
(c) Two inches.
(d) Three inches.
12. Who is Mia's best friend?
13. How fast is the vehicle going that collides with Mia's family's car?
(a) 70 mph.
(b) 40 mph.
(c) 60 mph.
(d) 50 mph.
14. How old has Teddy just turned at the beginning of the narrative?
15. Kim once told Mia that her people can fight with the best of them, but with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long were Mia's parents married before Mia's mother became pregnant?
2. What musical instrument does Mia play?
3. What is Mia's favorite dish that her father makes?
4. Where was Kim's bat mitzvah held?
5. What does Mia's mother cook for breakfast on snow day?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)