|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the retired music teacher from the university that serves as Mia's musical tutor?
(a) Professor Kimble.
(b) Professor Ross.
(c) Professor Mitchum.
(d) Professor Christie.
2. What did Mia dress up as for halloween during her junior year of high school?
(a) A witch.
(b) A genie.
(c) A punk rocker.
(d) A ballet dancer.
3. What nickname does Gramps call Mia when he first talks to her at the hospital?
4. What does Teddy suggest he and his dad do when it is announced that school is canceled?
(a) Go hunting.
(b) Make a snowman.
(c) Go fishing.
(d) Go four-wheeling.
5. How many siblings does Kim have?
6. What is Mia's favorite dish that her father makes?
(a) Roast chicken.
(c) Salt roast.
(d) Roast goose.
7. What did Mia's schoolmates refer to her and Adam as when they had been dating for six months?
(a) Classy and the Creep.
(b) Beauty and the Beast.
(c) Silly and the Chic.
(d) Groovy and the Geek.
8. Where does Mia's family live?
9. Where was Mia's family going on vacation when her mother snuck her into a casino?
(a) Lake Helen.
(b) Everglades National Park.
(c) Yosemite National Park.
(d) Crater Lake.
10. What does Teddy want to listen to as the family sets out to visit friends?
(a) SpongeBob SquarePants.
(b) Pop music.
(d) Classical music.
11. Where does Mia's father suggest they stop for an early dinner on their way home from Henry and Willow's?
(a) The Fat Trout Cafe.
(b) Aunt Emma's Diner.
(c) Burger King.
(d) Gran and Gramp's'.
12. How many siblings does Mia's father have?
13. What is Mia's dad's favorite sport to play?
14. What is Mia's mother's profession?
(a) She is a travel agent.
(b) She is a teacher.
(c) She is a baker.
(d) She is a banker.
15. What does Mia see that makes her recognize her own body lying in a ditch after the car accident?
(a) A pair of jeans.
(b) A gold necklace.
(c) A silver bracelet.
(d) A watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much snow has covered Mia's lawn when she awakens at 7:09 a.m.?
2. What attraction in New York did Mia most want to see when she was nine?
3. What instrument did Mia's father play in a band?
4. What products does Kim's dad's company produce?
5. Where was Kim's bat mitzvah held?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)