|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mia?
2. Where does Henry have a makeshift office for his internet work?
(a) In a cellar.
(b) In a barn.
(c) In a church.
(d) In an attic.
3. Who is Mia's aunt who is the first to arrive to see her at the hospital?
4. Where was Mia's family going on vacation when her mother snuck her into a casino?
(a) Yosemite National Park.
(b) Lake Helen.
(c) Everglades National Park.
(d) Crater Lake.
5. What does Mia see that makes her recognize her own body lying in a ditch after the car accident?
(a) A silver bracelet.
(b) A gold necklace.
(c) A watch.
(d) A pair of jeans.
6. Who is the lead singer for the band Bikini?
(a) Mia Hall.
(b) Kat Hall.
(c) Kim Schein.
(d) Brooke Vega.
7. Where was Kim's bat mitzvah held?
(c) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
8. Where was Gramps a medic during wartime?
9. How much money did Adam spend on his Halloween costume in Mia's junior year of high school?
10. What is Mia's favorite dish that her father makes?
(a) Salt roast.
(c) Roast chicken.
(d) Roast goose.
11. Where is Adam's band opening for the band Bikini as they set off their national tour?
12. Who is the retired music teacher from the university that serves as Mia's musical tutor?
(a) Professor Kimble.
(b) Professor Ross.
(c) Professor Mitchum.
(d) Professor Christie.
13. Where is the Jewish sleepaway camp that Kim goes to every summer?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
14. What job did Adam have when Mia was in her junior year of high school?
(a) Coffee shop barista.
(b) Burger joint clerk.
(d) Pizza delivery person.
15. For how long were Mia's parents married before Mia's mother became pregnant?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willow work?
2. Where does Mia's father suggest they stop for an early dinner on their way home from Henry and Willow's?
3. How old has Teddy just turned at the beginning of the narrative?
4. Mia's mother told her that the word "bitch" is just another word for what?
5. How much snow has covered Mia's lawn when she awakens at 7:09 a.m.?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)