|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what school has Mia recently auditioned?
(c) The American Adademy of Music.
2. What does Teddy suggest he and his dad do when it is announced that school is canceled?
(a) Go four-wheeling.
(b) Go hunting.
(c) Go fishing.
(d) Make a snowman.
3. What does Teddy want to listen to as the family sets out to visit friends?
(a) Pop music.
(b) SpongeBob SquarePants.
(c) Classical music.
4. What did Mia dress up as for halloween during her junior year of high school?
(a) A genie.
(b) A punk rocker.
(c) A witch.
(d) A ballet dancer.
5. What does Gran refer to deer as?
(a) Gentle creatures.
(b) God's angels.
(c) Scary pests.
(d) Pretty rats.
6. For how long does Mia say she had been together with Adam when she showed him her classical records collection?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 2 years.
7. Who is the lead singer for the band Bikini?
(a) Brooke Vega.
(b) Mia Hall.
(c) Kim Schein.
(d) Kat Hall.
8. At what time does Mia and her family load into the car to visit Henry and Willow?
(a) 11:12 a.m.
(b) 8:17 a.m.
(c) 9:15 a.m.
(d) 7:45 a.m.
9. How much snow has covered Mia's lawn when she awakens at 7:09 a.m.?
(a) Less than an inch.
(b) Three inches.
(c) Over six inches.
(d) Two inches.
10. What is the name of the band that Adam is in?
(a) Shooting Star.
(b) The Skinks.
(c) Farewell Yesterday.
11. How does Mia describe the person who conducted the marriage ceremony for her parents?
(a) A transsexual pastor for the Unitarian Church.
(b) A lesbian justice of the peace.
(c) A Catholic priest.
(d) A Baptist pastor.
12. What does Kim want to be when she grows up?
(a) A painter.
(b) A photographer.
(c) An author.
(d) A dancer.
13. From what narrative point of view is If I Stay related?
(a) Fourth person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person.
(d) First person.
14. Who is the retired music teacher from the university that serves as Mia's musical tutor?
(a) Professor Christie.
(b) Professor Ross.
(c) Professor Mitchum.
(d) Professor Kimble.
15. What is Mia's dad's favorite sport to watch?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old has Teddy just turned at the beginning of the narrative?
2. Where does Willow work?
3. Where does Henry have a makeshift office for his internet work?
4. What nickname does Gramps call Mia when he first talks to her at the hospital?
5. For how long were Mia's parents married before Mia's mother became pregnant?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)