|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4:57 a.m. - 7:16 a.m..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the tall lanky red-haired guy that played cello at Mia's summer camp?
2. In what month is Teddy's birthday?
3. What is Mia's aunt doing when the social worker comes to talk to the family at 4:47 p.m.?
(a) A crossword puzzle.
(d) A Sudoku puzzle.
4. Where does Kim describe having a fight with her mother when she visits Mia in the ICU?
(a) Outside the Mets Arena.
(b) Outside the Triplex Movie Cinema.
(c) Outside the Roseland Theater.
(d) Outside Barnes and Noble.
5. How does Mia describe the person who conducted the marriage ceremony for her parents?
(a) A Baptist pastor.
(b) A transsexual pastor for the Unitarian Church.
(c) A Catholic priest.
(d) A lesbian justice of the peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Mia's father have a falling out after he left the band?
2. What is Mia's mother's profession?
3. Who is Mia's aunt who is the first to arrive to see her at the hospital?
4. What band did one of the surgeons who worked on Mia blast when it was his turn to pick the music?
5. What does Gran refer to deer as?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)