|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4:57 a.m. - 7:16 a.m..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Mia end up playing with her father after he had discovered her singing his song?
(c) Go Fish.
2. Who was Mia's trombonist friend at conservatory camp?
(a) Peter Hellman.
(b) Melanie Farrow.
(c) Lori Goldston.
(d) Richard Caruthers.
3. What instrument did Elizabeth play at the summer music camp Mia attended?
4. What is Mia's mother's profession?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a banker.
(c) She is a travel agent.
(d) She is a baker.
5. Where does Nurse Ramirez say she almost stayed to marry but did not?
(a) Puerto Rico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mia doing when her dad caught her singing a song he wrote?
2. Into what genre does Kim consider Adam's band to fall?
3. Where does Mia's mom suggest they stop on the way home after their visit to see Henry and Willow?
4. What grade was Mia in when she decided that maybe she would stop playing cello?
5. Mia's mother told her that the word "bitch" is just another word for what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)