|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4:57 a.m. - 7:16 a.m..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first oral discussion on that Mia and Kim were assigned together in English class in middle school?
(a) Animal Farm.
(b) Charlotte's Web.
(c) To Kill a Mockingbird.
(d) A Farewell to Arms.
2. How does Kim always wear her hair?
(a) In a braid.
(b) Cut short.
(c) In ponytails.
(d) Long and loose.
3. What did Gramps tell Mia that her father did when he was about ten years old?
(a) He worked at a factory.
(b) He fixed bicycles.
(c) He wrote stories.
(d) He delivered pizzas.
4. What nickname does Gramps call Mia when he first talks to her at the hospital?
5. Where does Kim describe having a fight with her mother when she visits Mia in the ICU?
(a) Outside Barnes and Noble.
(b) Outside the Roseland Theater.
(c) Outside the Mets Arena.
(d) Outside the Triplex Movie Cinema.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first of Mia's uncles to visit her at the hospital?
2. How old was Mia's mother when she became pregnant with Mia?
3. What did Mia dress up as for halloween during her junior year of high school?
4. What band was Kerry Gifford running the sound for when he died?
5. Kim once told Mia that her people can fight with the best of them, but with what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)