|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10:40 p.m. - 2:48 a.m..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what illness did Mia's trombonist friend from band camp die?
(b) Lung cancer.
(c) Brain aneurysm.
2. Where is the musical summer camp located that Kim suggested Mia attend?
(a) New York.
(b) British Columbia.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What did Mia's schoolmates refer to her and Adam as when they had been dating for six months?
(a) Groovy and the Geek.
(b) Silly and the Chic.
(c) Beauty and the Beast.
(d) Classy and the Creep.
4. What do Mia and her brother call their mom's stepfather?
(a) Papa Craig.
(b) Papa John.
(c) Papa Richard.
(d) Papa Greg.
5. Who is Mia's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mia spend most of her time during Adam's set at the club on Halloween in her junior year of high school?
2. What band played the song "Girlfriend in a Coma"?
3. Who was Mia's trombonist friend at conservatory camp?
4. What game did Mia's father first ask her to play with him after he discovered her singing his song?
5. Who does Gran say the thought the bird was on her walk when she visits Mia?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)