|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10:40 p.m. - 2:48 a.m..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mia and Adam encounter in Seattle at the train station that made him cry?
(a) An elderly lady run over by a school bus.
(b) A woman beating her son who had Down syndrome.
(c) A man beating his quadriplegic son.
(d) A man throwing a cat into a dumpser.
2. Who is the lead singer for the band Bikini?
(a) Mia Hall.
(b) Kim Schein.
(c) Kat Hall.
(d) Brooke Vega.
3. Where does Mia say she has been hanging out in an empty hospital room to be away from her family at 7:13 p.m.?
(a) The hospital cafeteria.
(b) The psych ward.
(c) The maternity ward.
(d) The ICU.
4. How does Mia describe the person who conducted the marriage ceremony for her parents?
(a) A transsexual pastor for the Unitarian Church.
(b) A Baptist pastor.
(c) A lesbian justice of the peace.
(d) A Catholic priest.
5. What does Mia's mother cook for breakfast on snow day?
(a) Scrambled eggs and bacon.
(b) Biscuits and gravy.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what school has Mia recently auditioned?
2. What did Mia dress up as for halloween during her junior year of high school?
3. How does Mia describe the pants she wore for Halloween in her junior year of high school?
4. What band's music did Henry say he wants played at his funeral?
5. How old was Mia when Kim sent her a note in class calling her a bitch?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)