|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 7:13 p.m. - 9:06 p.m..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the tall lanky red-haired guy that played cello at Mia's summer camp?
2. What does Teddy want to listen to as the family sets out to visit friends?
(a) Classical music.
(b) SpongeBob SquarePants.
(c) Pop music.
3. What does Mia's mother cook for breakfast on snow day?
(c) Biscuits and gravy.
(d) Scrambled eggs and bacon.
4. Where did Mia spend most of her time during Adam's set at the club on Halloween in her junior year of high school?
(a) On the balcony.
(b) In the mosh pit.
(d) In the back corner of the dance floor.
5. What movie does Mia recall Adam crying while watching?
(a) It's a Wonderful Life.
(b) To Have and Have Not.
(d) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless MInd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade was Mia in when she decided that maybe she would stop playing cello?
2. From what narrative point of view is If I Stay related?
3. What color does Mia describe Brooke Vega's hair as being?
4. What instrument did Elizabeth play at the summer music camp Mia attended?
5. On what road did Mia's accident take place?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)