|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3:47 p.m. - 5:40 p.m..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long were Mia's parents married before Mia's mother became pregnant?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
2. Who is the first of Mia's uncles to visit her at the hospital?
3. Whom does Mia refer to as her parents' patron saint?
(a) Dr. Spock.
(b) James Jones.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Jonathan Richman.
4. Where is the Jewish sleepaway camp that Kim goes to every summer?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
5. What does Teddy want to listen to as the family sets out to visit friends?
(a) Classical music.
(b) Pop music.
(d) SpongeBob SquarePants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mia unable to practice her musical instrument on the morning of the accident?
2. What musical instrument does Mia play?
3. How old is Mia?
4. Where does Mia's mom suggest they stop on the way home after their visit to see Henry and Willow?
5. What is Mia's average grade in school?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)